[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I almost got a girlfriend last year. ALMOST got one. For those

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 6NLYbiz.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
6NLYbiz.png
34KB, 633x758px
I almost got a girlfriend last year. ALMOST got one.

For those that are interested you can read it or do whatever.

>be me
>highschooler neet with little to no social skills
>meet this girl in English class
>7/10 metal head chick with an arse as thicc as my stomach and tits as flat a sidewalk
>She was very friendly and talkative for a girl her type.
>She sat beside my desk and looked at me
>I ignored her because I was playing pokemon white 2 on my 3ds
>She said "hey you look kinda chill what's your name?"
>Hesitantly I told her my name. This was the first time a attractive girl actually went out of their way to socialize with me.
>"A-Anon" I said
>"Anon's a pretty cool name." she replied
>she then noticed I was playing pokemon
>"Aw shit you play pokemon!? Wanna trade?"
>holy_shit.webm
>"Y-Yea sure"
>I couldn't believe what was happening.
>As soon as she takes out her 3ds my english teacher slams her hand on my desk
>"Anon what the FUCK are you doing?! Get back to work!"
>English teacher separates me from the 7/10 and makes me sit in front of the class
>For the rest of the day I never got to meet with her again.
>To add insult to injury she was only spending a day in my highschool just to visit so her parents to decide if she can go there or not.
>This year I am in collage and never had an experience like that since.

>Fucking teacher bitch cockblocked me!
>>
you can't be a highschooler neet....you're a highschooler
metalhead*

that's sad mate....you didn't even hae the chance to know her name..
maybe you'll meet a qt3.14 in college
>>
File: 4L_OWVWQyb5.jpg (48KB, 574x628px) Image search: [Google]
4L_OWVWQyb5.jpg
48KB, 574x628px
You're an idiot for not talking to her after class. Whatever year that was you could have gotten her email, phone number or social handle. She clearly showed interest in you so asking her for any of those things would not have been weird. You did this to yourself.
>>
>>39470062
Well I'm a dumbass and didn't see that this happened last year. You should have had a phone by now and could have easily gotten her number.
>>
>>39469604
You just talked and had some similar interests. It doesn't mean she almost became your girlfriend.
>>
>Briefly talked to a girl
>Almost got a girlfriend
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.