[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is such a piece of shit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Anthony_Fantano_Promo.jpg (34KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
Anthony_Fantano_Promo.jpg
34KB, 660x440px
This guy is such a piece of shit.
>>
>>39469581
Why
I enjoy his reviews
>>
>>39469621
racemixer

Centrist

Overall cuck
>>
>>39469621
He gave a new album I like a 6/10. Also his political views and the fact there are youtube reviewers who go into way more detail and have better taste in music. But he's the most popular because he churns out reviews like a factory.
>>
>>39469581
I like his meme reviews
>>
>>39469677
you are legitimately whats wrong with the world
>>
>>39469660
>racemixer
fuck off
>overall cuck
nice argument
>>
>>39469690
Wow, take it easy. He's usually pretty spot on with his meme reviews.
>>
>>39469727
He just repeats shit others have said

Ultra normie tier

Like behind the meme
>>
>>39469660

>he's not a white supremacist so I hate him

lmfao
>>
File: 1498400326237.jpg (257KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498400326237.jpg
257KB, 500x500px
>>39469725
LOL triggered much cuck boi?

>THIS IS WHAT THE FUTURE OF THE USA LOOKS LIKE, AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL
>>
>>39469760
>there are only white supremacists and race mixers

k
>>
>>39469727
He is very hit or miss with anything that isn't hip hop. Not trying to make this political but the amount of time and dedication he puts into rap compared to every other genre is insulting for someone who claims to be a music lover.
>>
>>39469581
>t. behind the meme

rofl, pathetic
>>
>>39469809
everyone has their favorite genre
>>
>>39469664
he tries to review the max number of albums and gives most of his reviews about 10 mins of content. Also he is more popular cause he has more character and also because he has been doing his reviews for a very long time.

>He gave a new album I like a 6/10.
Since when is a 6/10 a negative/bad score? Its normal for people to hold diferent opinions and honestly there have been a lot of albums where i disagree with him, like the new king gizz, steven wilson raven album and sufjan stevens.
>>
>>39469809
i mean there has been more rappers and hip pop releases than any other time in the history. But i do belive that he goes too harsh on other genres that are not rap.
>>
>>39469751
>>39469809
the "meme reviews" that anon keeps mentioning aren't the reviews you guys are thinking of
>>
>>39469660
>Centrist is bad meme

Hitler and Mussolini were centrists you know.
>>
>>39469581
I like him, he has shot some pretty good stuff.
>>
>>39469581
Why? Because he gave XXXTENTACION a 2?
>>
>>39469664
6/10 is slightly above medicore
>>
>>39469664
I know, he just can't into NIN if it doesn't sound like TDS
>>
>>39470270
you mean above average
>>
>>39469581
I will punch him till i get tired if i see em irl
Motherfucker knows so little of music and he rapes everyone with his shitty oppinions.Said rage against the machine sucks and even the new Zacks de Larocka's track being absolutely shit.
Mother fuckers has the most commercial taste.Hes basically a 12 yearold Adriana lima fan but in the genre of rock.
Who the fuck gave him the tribune at first place?!?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.