[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw my ex-gf set-up her instagram private

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: 312323.jpg (45KB, 640x594px) Image search: [Google]
312323.jpg
45KB, 640x594px
Now I can't watch more pictures of her or see what she is doing...
>>
>>39469555

get over it you creep.

Who does that...

She was right to make it private you weirdo.
>>
Are you lost? If you have an ex-girlfriend, why are you on this board?
>>
>>39469555
Good. Move on and find another girl.
>>
Make a fake ig, dumbass. Put a bunch of aesthetic shit on it that she'll want to see like Starbucks, Dutch braids, winged liner close ups, a hiking trail, stars, ect.
>>
>>39469578
i was on this board before i got gf
>>
>>39469593
>winged liner close ups,
kek
>>
>>39469582
>Good. Move on and find another girl.
It ended 3 years ago. Do you think that I were still visiting her instagram if I could find another girl?

I have luck with her, that only happens once or two in your life. I didn't have to do much to get her. It just happened.
>>
>>39469593
I don't think that would work. Just putting some cute and cool pictures in it? I don't think she would accept it. Also, it's very suspicious that days after she set-up it in private a profile like that wants to be in her instagram.
>>
File: 1482093392976.jpg (13KB, 350x184px)
1482093392976.jpg
13KB, 350x184px
>ex has public profiles
>suddenly set to private
well fuck you then
>>
Move on, burn all the things that reminds of her and block her from your mind, it helps.
>>
You can always go to her new bf's instagram.
I'm sure he'll post pictures of her with captions like "Lol. Just fucked her" or "Best blowjob ever".
>>
>>39469845
>block her from your mind
how do you that my friend?
do you have superpowers?

>>39469866
She is not that type of whore.
>>
>>39469939

> She is not that type of whore.

What kind of whore is she?
Gangbang?
>>
>>39469666
>I have luck with her, that only happens once or two in your life
That's opinion Lucifer. Dont live by scarcity.
>>
>>39469955
no shes a bukkake babe
>>
>>39469957
why? that's the way I got a gf.. luck. if I could do it again like OP did don't you think we would opt for that rather than be a loser like you?
>>
>>39469955
She is a decent, cute and lovely woman, one I wasted away because of my stupid way of thinking.
>>
>>39469555
i dealt with the same thing. i just made a new instagram under the name of one of her friends i knew she didn't talk to much anymore and she accepted the follow request
>>
>>39470064
I thought I was the only creepy motherfucker that did stuff like this.
>>
>>39470094
you are not. i still check her account almost every day and on several occasions i messaged her, pretending to be the friend, just to see how she's doing
>>
>>39470064
The problem is that I don't know her friends anymore because whe went to live in another place.
>>
>>39470105
And how did you know that friend didn't have instagram?

What if that friend creates an instagram and try to add her?
>>
>>39470114
perfect, so do you know of any friends she had in your current location whom she probably doesn't talk to anymore after she moved?
>>
i've just shamelessly added and deleted my ex off FB a few times in between some awkward spergy conversations

i deleted her again last time and now i want to see her profile but i am afraid to request her again
>>
>>39470133
Maybe, but I don't know if she have them already.

Anyway, I'm not going to do that. It's too much for me. Maybe this is the best like other have said.
>>
>>39470150
do you know the way to see more pictures without being friends right?

It's not a big deal but you can see more photos.
>>
File: IMG_3784.jpg (552KB, 1020x1441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3784.jpg
552KB, 1020x1441px
>>39469740
Don't think too much about it. Aesthetic ig's and bots will follow anyone even if it's private.
>>
>>39470198
..? no
I can see a handful of her tagged photos and other stuff she has posted that isn't private but I can't see her profile obviously
>>
>>39470168
alright, it was just a suggestion. it's actually a miracle i've gotten away with it this long, kek
>>
>>39470019
Tell us what happened, anon. What was your way of thinking?
>>
>>39470064
>>39470114
oh my fucking god lol that is so creepy and hilarious
>>
>>39470310
son do you know where the fuck you are right now?
>>
>>39470326
i know, its just so funny to me that someone would be that daring

i only am a creep anonymously on here
>>
My ex uses the same password for everything so I log into her IG account occasionally to see what she's up to. I don't mess with anything or post. Just lurk to see what she's been liking and posting, etc.
>>
>>39470361
Don't be a butthole, we're trying to devise a good stalking plan.
>>
>>39470408
i'm not being one
>>
>>39470396
Does instagram not send log in updates via e-mail?
>>
>>39470219
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCk4BtA4tos

I know it is in spanish but you can see what he is doing there.
>>
>>39469666
>It ended 3 years ago
>>
>>39470459
I sure hope not. I've never heard of any website doing that.
>>
>>39470525
Facebook, Netflix, google are all ones that I can think of that tell you when there's a new or "untrusted" device accessing your account.
>>
>>39470576
IG probably doesn't do it. She hasn't changed her password yet and it's been months.
>>
>>39470617
There's no recent activity log, but there's two step authentication that can be activated.
>>
>>39470696
>>39470617
hey, me again, the guy who catfishes his ex pretending to be one of her friends.
no, instagram does not give security warnings if you log in from an unfamiliar location.

and
>how do you know her friend doesn't already have an instagram
i purposely chose to act as this friend i know doesn't have an instagram so i would have the greatest chance of having everything go my way
>>
>>39470238
Since the beginning I had problems with about what speaks with her because I only knew her from seeing her some times with another firend we have together.

Then, the first month I almost lived in her flat, all the fucking day fucking and being the bed. Also, going out with her. Eating together, taking a shower toegether,etc. I liked it very much but I didn't feel totally in love yet. But she was very very in love with me, and then one day she was above me giving me kisses and saying how in love she was, but I felt anxious because I can't say the same and I was afraid about how broken she will if I decide to end the thing. So I said to her I wasn't in love yet, that I don't know ,etc. So she starts crying inconsolably and saying that I can't do this to her, that other guys have donde the same, etc. Then I get scared of seeing her like that and didn't left the house and keep with her. I said to her that maybe this was because I am afraid of so much feelings, also because her parents wanted to know me and that made me anxious too.. So kept together after that.
>>
>>39469555
make a fake account and follow her retard
>>
File: IMG_3993.png (90KB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3993.png
90KB, 1125x2001px
>>39470738
There's a two step log in if you want more security.
>>
>>39470238
Then al the following years was always the same. We tried for some months and one day I ended because I can't said that I was certain of the relationship and I want to be with her in a serious way. So this was happening for 4 years until I decided to not see her anymore because she was very broken at the end, me too but I cared more about her. I felt guilty of how she was, all because I couldn't give the same she felt for me. So I decided to not seeing her anymore and I felt happy at the beginning because the drama have ended but later I started feel very bad when I saw can't meet other girls because I have her in my mind and I have fear that it would be the same again. Now she is happy, has a new boyfriend, is in another place traveling to many places with him and I am in total psycological destruction, have lost almost all my friends, my life has no direction, totally depressed, obssesions, anxiety, going to the psycologist...

The main problem that didn't allow me to be with her was that yes, she was a nice, lovely, cute, atractive girl but I needed something else. The thing was that, when we come together again, we were like on month together, fucking, going out together, making things together... but in the end I got bored of being with her because we didn't share any interest or hobby. When I tried to talk about or share things that I like she didn't show much interest.
>>
>>39470781
So, you weren't in love with her the whole time? Why are you still so hung up on her?
>>
>>39469555
>>39469593
It would probably by easier to make a fake ig with some google image pic of an uberchad and follow her
>>
>>39470915
That sounds a lot like what I went through, but much more toxic. Start looking for someone else, reconnect with your old friends or find new ones and try to work on yourself.
>>
>>39470238
Also, I like to have something to talk about, some intelectual issue here and there. I don't know, talk about something interesting, history, politics, economy, science, art, whatever... But she was a normie in that matter, she only talked about her family, her friends or other everyday topics. And because of that I reached a point where I got bored of being with her. The only thing that kept us together so much time was first the feeling of not being alone, having someone always there to talk, to go out, to go to her house and be with her, the affection, and second the sex, the sex was a big force there.

But, at the end, not even the sex could keep us together. We knew we were together only because of that, the sex and for not being alone, but we knew the thing was ended and had no future. So when we reached that point I was the stongest and made the decicion of not seeing her again.

And when I said "way of thinking" I meant that since the beginning I knew in my head that it wouldn't work, I tried it to work but it was like an obsession. As much as I tried it would work, I have that thought in my head that it won't work, so I couldn't do anything.

At that time I didn't have so much obsessions like now and I didn't think about that feeling in that way but now I see what was the problem.

In conclusion: I wasted maybe the best woman I will be able to have in my life because she didn't like to have intelectual conversations and because I got obssesed that it won't work.
>>
>>39470929
Because she has been the only girl I have, you know. I did feel love many times, but hten I got bored and didn't feel it would work. Also, it's very difficult to break with the only girl you have had, with the one you have lived so much, with the one you have slept so many times. It's very difficult to say, it has ended I won't see her never more. Also, it's more difficult when she keeps trying to meet with you because she is very in love with you.
>>
>>39471034
>Start looking for someone else
That's impossible in the psycological state I'm right now. Nobody would want to be with someone like me. I wouldn't be with someone like me.

>reconnect with your old friends
I have tried it but they simply dissapeared after college. And after begging them once and again now I don't want to know nothing about them anymore.

>find new ones
I have found some new friends but I don't feel very motivated with them because they are many years younger than me and they think different because of their age. So I like to meet with them but it's not the same.

>try to work on yourself.
I'm trying but I see I come to the start again and again. I'm going to the psycologist to see if he can help me with my obsession, anxiety, fears, insecurities, depression, etc. But then after going sometimes you see there is no big change and you think nobody can help you and you can't either, so you feel hopeless.
>>
>>39469555
Well duh of course she wants it private

She only wants her friends and the elite group of alpha males who fuck her to see all her slutty photos

Go to something public and remember this, common flowers are just as beautiful and may require less specialized care than rarer ones

I love me roses and daffodils, in the end the more exotic flowers are just weeds that people want and weeds are flowers that nobody wanted
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.