[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women really this afraid of men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13

File: s67gmnlhaajz.png (492KB, 944x971px) Image search: [Google]
s67gmnlhaajz.png
492KB, 944x971px
Are women really this afraid of men?
>>
roasties stay shook
>>
no. that's some sjw retardation.
>>
This board has ruined my day-to-day life.
>>
>>39469116
haha you had a life to begin with, fuck off normal fag
>>
>>39469025
>women are scared of a man with a penis
>woman are not scared if that man with a penis is wearing women's clothing
>>
Nope. They are scared, but it's more exciting to them. One time I took a girl's kiss. At first she was too scared to let me, and when we finally did it, she almost fell over backwards. If you play it right, that fear women feel toward men is the most innocent and cute thing in the world.
>>
>>39469025
imagine a species of aliens descended upon the earth who were superior to humans in every respect
wouldn't you be scared of them?
>>
>>39469172
*a girl's first kiss

Obviously, otherwise her level of excitement wouldn't make sense.
>>
File: 1477908067908.jpg (140KB, 686x970px) Image search: [Google]
1477908067908.jpg
140KB, 686x970px
women WANT to be raped by an attractive strong

how fucked up is that? how am I supposed to take women seriously when they think like that??
>>
>>39469025
if they were they would be super opposed to having men in their bathrooms
>>
I think if men and women were supposed to fight, natural selection would have more fairly armed us both.
The fact that men are on average significantly larger and stronger, and that women never developed similar strength as a response to a need to defend themselves, really says a lot about how frequently men and women would engage in physical violence with eachother historically.

Just a thought.
>>
Women are literally dumber than niggers nowadays. All they have to do is kick the "pervert" in the balls and it's over. Why do they have to ruin society with posts like this instead of becoming better/smarter people?
>>
>>39469155
Literally liberal logic. Even radical feminists are not that fucked up. At least they are consistent.
>>
>>39469155
Huehue.

But seriously, of course women are scared. Men are physically stronger, faster, smarter. If they wanted, they'd rape and murder every woman they please. Women enjoy freedom only at the gracious permission of men.
>>
>>39469155
This. It's all posing.
>>
>>39469050
*NOIDED

originalfuckyouoriginal
>>
File: TRANSformationcomplete.jpg (82KB, 750x493px) Image search: [Google]
TRANSformationcomplete.jpg
82KB, 750x493px
>>39469025
Im a real trans woman and I dont want these fucking adult baby faggots in my restroom. Are you fucking serious? Get the fuck out you virtue signaling fucks.
>>
>>39469025
Girls pee in packs? I mean I know they liked to go to the restroom together during school but I thought that was just to hang out.
>>
Just carry a colt 1911
>>
>>39469765
I thought they played rock scissors paper to see who should eat who out.
>>
>>39469025
law of averages say that sooner or later you are going to have one of these trans folks rape a woman in the bahtroom,
and with the hysteria these women will do a 180
>>
>>39469025
Kind of. But only because they've convinced themselves to be.

>walking home from train station
>i look pretty normie
>woman in front of me
>keeps glaring at me over her shoulder
>scurries away terrified

Oh ok.
>>
>>39469812
they'll sweep it under the rug because it defies their preconceived notions
>>
>>39469765
It's mostly to have someone to talk to.
>>
>>39469025
this was written by a tranny

you can tell by this
>as little girls, we learned to pee in packs
>to protect each other
they do it to gossip, that's it
>>
File: 1504008138640.gif (860KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
1504008138640.gif
860KB, 600x313px
>>39469025
I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE. I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE BEING SO FUCKING GAY
>>
>>39470982
Do you want me to suck your dick anon?
>>
>>39469025
>I will hold her hair back if she is puking
wat
>>
>>39469191
KONO ANON DA
>>
One thing I notice is that when libs are referring to trannies online, they'll try as hard as they can to form sentences where they have to refer to them as "she" or "her" deliberately. It's fucking hilarious. You know that in their head they're thinking "if I can gender them this many times, I'm sure to look like a righteous person!"
>>
>>39469025
Nah, they're just stupid and barely constitute as adults
>>
>>39469025
>pee in packs to protect eachother from me
>in the womens bathroom
>where i'm not
>but some pervert in a dress is
>but hes cool
literally retarded.
>>
>>39469812
they won't. if their beliefs held a shred of logic they'd have us lynch the muslims and niggers or they'd be okay with rape
>>
>>39469765
the restroom is their secret sanctuary were they talk about how to control men or manipulate men.
>>
>>39469713
I was 3 hours too late to post this....
>>
File: 1499634936203.jpg (102KB, 550x488px) Image search: [Google]
1499634936203.jpg
102KB, 550x488px
Did anyone else interpret "pee in packs" as "peeing in plastic bags"?
>>
>>39469025
faggot needs to kill herself then
>>
>>39469765
they hate men so much that they plot in restrooms and wreck the shit out of them so the male janitor has a bad day.
>>
>>39469025
they're obviously not considering all the shit they do and say
>>
File: 56543734.jpg (7KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
56543734.jpg
7KB, 235x215px
>>39469155
>>women are not scared of a man willing to mutilate himself
>>
>>39469912
Not true. Girls go to the bathroom together to avoid awkward unwanted one on one conversations with men while the other women go away.
>>
>>39469155
This is why TERFs are the only feminists worth listening to, yet they're consistently demonized.
>>
>>39469025
Was this supposed to sound liberating or something? Did women think "You tell him gurl!" as they read this?
>>
File: normal person.jpg (218KB, 1280x1109px) Image search: [Google]
normal person.jpg
218KB, 1280x1109px
>>39475781
nice try motherfucker. oregon
>>
>>39469765
I always thought it was so they could gossip about the boys they were talking to.
>>
>>39475805
women achieve liberation by summoning white knight cucks to their defense. "i'm fucking scared" is supposed to get them frothing at the mouth
>WHO'S THE TOXIC ASSHOLE WHO SCARED YOU
>LEAVE THEM TO ME
>oh was it me?
>gosh men are all terrible, even me!
>what do i need to do to make it up, will money work? maybe a job at my company where you get paid to do nothing of value?
>>
>>39475835
You're acting as if I don't want people to know I'm a "TERF".
>>
File: IMG_0961.jpg (61KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0961.jpg
61KB, 500x495px
>>39469025

>scared that aggressive men will rape them
>only attracted to aggressive Chads
>>
>>39476283
can you cunts hurry up and go form your own country independent of men and trannies? i'm sure it will be a thriving utopia
>>
>>39469025
>odd line breaks
>repetition
>usage of casual english in a poem

i can tell just by the way this is written that it was probably yelled at an audience of clapping and shrieking young women in a whining, condescending voice by a woman with an undercut
>>
i'll hold a traps hair back while she is letting me destroy that qt boipussy
>>
>>39476283
how about i see how much turf i can fit into your ass, fucking nerd
>>
Why is it considered acceptable and natural for women to be afraid of men because they commit the vast majority of rapes but it isn't acceptable to be afraid of blacks even though per capita they commit the most crime?
>>
>>39477210
it's not their fault, slavery happened and the psychic trauma was so intense that it still resonates today and forces them to commit crimes. white men have NO excuse
>>
>>39469025

No.

They're just overly emotional. I wouldn't take it too personal.
>>
>>39469025
It seems you have drank the kool-aid, anon.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (80KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80KB, 1024x768px
>>39475181
These men are journeying to the abyss, dehumanizing themselves to face pure madness itself. As a token of respect society now rewards them with the ability to use the ladies restroom.
>>
>>39477210
Considering black men fall into the violent male category they are already hated. People just love to pretend like they dont hate us.

t. Hated blackbot
>>
>>39477661
imagine being apart of a human race that literally practices voodoo and slavery, normalizes rape and destroys their own cities to this day on their own continent and ruins every other continent and country they touch
>>
File: 1497530572772.png (414KB, 663x699px) Image search: [Google]
1497530572772.png
414KB, 663x699px
>>39469025
This roastie is gonna get a rude awakening when she gets raped by a lonely, mentally unstable, bisexual tranny.
>>
>>39469025
Who is the "you" in the sentence supposed to be? Just the generic "#%yesallmen deal?
>>
>>39469025
No. If you hang around normal women, youll realize there not really anything like the internet, especially online feminists, make them out to be.
>>
>>39469155
this
woman are retarded.
kill all crossdresser degenerates
>>
>>39477923
Yeah yeah i get it, im scum by blood affiliation.
>>
>>39469025
But not men in skirts, apparently.
>>
>>39478393
And don't forget to sleep with this under your pillow everyday.
>>
>>39478540
I cant afford a pillow anon, let alone some 20$ book.
>>
>>39469025
>all those "I will" statements

This is that person's fantasy. That's what their saviour fantasies look like.
>>
>>39469025
They're fucking terrified of us on some primal level. We're statistically actually a pretty big threat to them and to each other, we're completely capable of overpowering them and they know it innately, and we're visibly more imposing. A woman walking down the street at 2 AM actually does need to be in a pack more than a dude does, even if it's a tiny dude we're talking about here. They're completely aware that men after puberty are the most dangerous animal on the planet.
Doesn't mean that they're all universally against us. As awful as this probably sounds, they actually like the fact that we have the innate ability to just wreck shit with our man-shoulders and just manhandle them if we want to. And realistically, rape has been a viable way to reproduce for eons now. It makes sense for them to have some innate fear of it. They shouldn't dislike us considering that we're like two halves of the same organism, but it makes total sense for them to at least be aware that a man is a dangerous fucking creature if he wants to be.
>>
mtfs are men, this woman is being an idiot.
>>
no they're just trying to make an emotional appeal instead of arguing the facts that trans people are mentally ill and lgbtbbq are more likely to abuse children
>>
>>39478712
This makes perfect sense. I can't mock feminists who talk about being afraid of men because they've got a point. What I can't understand though is how she thinks a man in a woman's dress is any less dangerous. Reduced mobility, maybe?
>>
File: 00448469.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
00448469.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>39469050
bet

dumb ass hoes
>>
>>39469025
Is this the state of modern poetry?
>>
>>39478826
Exactly. I think it's because trannies are supposed to considering ACTUALLY women, out of politeness. Doesn't change the fact that they have dude-muscles or that a tranny fighting a biological woman is basically a guy beating the shit out of a lady. It's not even that we're just bigger. We're compositionally different, especially after puberty, to the extent that a 11-14 year old kid could totally punch out a grown woman if he went for it. That Y-chromosome in every cell of your body does something to every fiber of your body, whatever hormonal shit you do to yourself.
>>
>>39469025
>Are women really this afraid of men?
They should be, there's a steep power gap between men and women and there are men who would take advantage of this gap if they could get away with it. These are just facts, women should be afraid of men.

That said, bringing up these facts doesn't help her point, a man who "becomes a woman" isn't any less capable and is often not any less prone to the same violent or sexually deviant acts that certain "normal" men are capable of. First point can be illustrated by the transsexuals who enlisted in women's MMA competitions and not only wiped the floor with their opponents but caused them injuries that no woman is normally capable of.
>>
>Implying the whole reason they went trans isn't due to an underlying perversion.
Stupid roastie.
>>
>>39469191
Nice story, Chad. Could you now please come back to the Normies where you belong to?
>>
>>39478826
trannies have even less testosterone than a cis woman
ergo weaker
>>
>tfw no scared gf to make feel safe and protected
>>
>>39469292
This.
And I don't even have a problem with that, I'd just want women to be honest and show to everyone their real nature. Like, you know, one of those SJW retards (like Big Red, she would be absolutely perfect) openly saying:
"I'm just a slut that wants to be fucked by Chads, you other betas out there shouldn't even bother. However, I'll call one of you when I'll need a provider to maintain Chad's son, and it goes without saying that you have to overlook the astronomical amount of cocks that I have taken, otherwise you are a close minded bigot."
Having the hypocrisy in our society exposes would really make my day.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.