[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stoner girl appreciation thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Stoner girl appreciation thread
>>
>>39468327
I'm living with one right now and she's one of the most insufferable people I've ever known.
>short, ugly runt of a girl
>does nothing all day but smoke weed in the house, subsequently the house smells like shit
>obnoxious and generally stupid as fuck
>messy and inconsiderate, leave dishes in sink for weeks, has had bags of her clothes in common areas for months

All stoner fags need to kill themselves immediately.
>>
>>39468327
What can you appreciate from them though?
>>
>>39468327
Ew senpai
>>
File: IMG_1814.jpg (65KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1814.jpg
65KB, 500x279px
>>39468327
Nice thread you normie fuck. Now get off of my board.
>>
>>39468327
why is she doing that to herself
>>
>>39468327
Best way to appreciate these people is from a distance and upwind.
You can appreciate they're far away.
>>
File: IMG_3967.jpg (383KB, 2817x2465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3967.jpg
383KB, 2817x2465px
-URRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH WEEEEEDDD!!!!

-t. average 4channer
>>
I'm off in four hours. I'll take a bong rip for every assblasted anti-weed post in this thread when I get home.
>>
>>39468493
Smoking weed? To get high you nut.
>>
>>39468327
just below the rich stacies in my hatred book. Stoner culture is the most retarded and obnoxious shit, all they can think of is weed and nothing else, thats all it takes to connect with them, they dont hold any more interests and are arrogant as fuck on everything else
>>
>>39468412
Wahahaahahhahahaha, awful judgy aren't you, for a guy who can't afford his own place?
>>39468603
Holy shit! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget! Get fucking stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND ON... WEED! Smoke weed every day!
>>39468620
Exactly fucking right you ninny!
>>
>>39468429
Their mere existence.

>>39468493
Doing what? Having fun? Being interesting and social? Being open minded, and not being trapped in some shitty, fake, self righteous, conservative bubble that only exists because of involuntary celibacy? Doing what exactly?
>>
>>39468759
>trying this hard to bait

Just kill yourself man, please.
>>
>>39468795
The only people who find stoners interesting are other stoners. Trash people will always attract other trash people, it goes for a lot of other things as well.
>>
>>39468833
>takes bait
>complains about the taste
We've got the 4chan Gordon Ramsay over here.
>>
>>39468833
Would you like any sides with your roast, Mr. Ramsay?>>39468868
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.