[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Asian women the true salvation of the white man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 17040934.jpg (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
17040934.jpg
24KB, 600x400px
Are Asian women the true salvation of the white man?
>>
>>39467848
Not seeking women of your own race will eventually cause extinction, friend.
>>
No, even Asian women only want white Chads. Differences is, they could fall down to dating 6.5/10 guys instead of only 8+ like white women.
>>
No. White women created White men.
White men need White women, and White women need White men.
>>
File: img_39132-1.jpg (329KB, 960x460px) Image search: [Google]
img_39132-1.jpg
329KB, 960x460px
>>39467872
Fucking hell, all I want in life is a happy relationship with a cute average looking Chinese girl such as pic related who actually loves me for who I am. Why is that so much to ask for? What did I do so wrong to deserve this loveless life?
>>
Going for asian women is the biggest from of cuckery imaginable. Asians are not as attractive as white women but they are even more materialistic and greedy. Real lif eisn't chinese cartoons, anon. Don't fall for the meme.
>>
>>39467906

You missed the boat. That's why we're all here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSfTdzoO4ic
>>
>>39467906
You will doom your future offspring to hapas
>>
Gooks can't have white babies
>>
>>39467906
>cute
>average looking chinese
99% of gooks are fucking hideous looking.
>>
>>39467965
So? They'll probably be smarter than if they were pure white, they'll have silky black hair and will be able to tan, and the Elliot Rodgers meme isn't even real. 99% of hapa guys that I've met have been perfectly functional members of society.
>>
File: 1478545436050.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478545436050.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>39467848
Asian women are the true salvation of otherwise undesirable beta white men who can't get women of their own race.
Remember, race traitors will be the first to go on the day of the rope.
>>
>>39468014
>he actually thinks the day of the rope is ever going to happen
Lmao, noose yourself you fucking poltard. You will never be able to do anything about the legions of nonwhites that live amongst us.
>>
>>39468005
You're literally too stupid to even be humored with an argument to that post so here's your (You).
>>
>>39468033
>He actually thinks I was being unironic
For fuck sakes finish your summer reading and stop posting.
>>
>>39467848
yes

the dream is real. go for it, anon.
>>
>>39467848
Only rich white men
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.