[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should you eat this in front of her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How should you eat this in front of her?
>>
>>39467604
is that a litre of milk in a jar
>>
>>39467604

l wouIdn't
>>
>>39467604
Slowly savor every bite then wash it down with that mini jug of milk
>>
Having that big jug of milk so close to the edge of the table is triggering me. It NEEDS to be moved to the other side
>>
>>39468336
>too blind to see the outer edge of the table
>>
>>39467604
Put a top piece of bread into left hand, pick a fork in the right one (opposite if you are left-hander), bite bread and use fork to pick veggies piece by piece. When you reach cheese, put down bread on the plate, switch fork to your left hand, pick a knife in your right hand, cut cheese, and any elements that are not visible from the photo, but are too big to comfortably put into your mouth into smaller pieces. Put down knife at the edge of the plate, switch fork to right hand again, and continue eating as you did at the very beginning.
>>
File: 1503617453643 (1).jpg (166KB, 640x404px) Image search: [Google]
1503617453643 (1).jpg
166KB, 640x404px
>>39467604
I wouldnt eat any of that because none of that is edible food.

You have disgusting fucking lettuce.
Disgusting fucking tomatoes.
Cancer causing delimeat.
Empty calorie undigestable bread.
And half a gallon of cow pus.
>>
>>39468889
You have issues anon, get your eating disorder checked.
>>
Like you normally would.

Fuck a bitch who is gonna waste your time getting some 12 dollar weirdly fucking named coffee drink when you take her out to lunch instead of a nice meal like you fucking intended.
>>
>>39467604
>not doing the Chad bite
>>
>>39467604

Like a fucking pig, grab on to it, huge bites in the centre so that stuff falls out and down on the table and floor to the left and right, then you get the fork, harpoon all the debris and eat it, finish off by downing the milk so fast half of it runs down your chin and into your shirt.
>>
>>39467604
with your mouth kekekekekekek
>>
>unhinge jaw
>insert
>hinge jaw
>burp out yucky tomatoes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.