[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw Chad asks you to Dump his gf for him.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: smug-pepe2.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug-pepe2.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
This is likely the closest I'll ever get to dumping a real female.
>>
give us the details
>>
File: 307.jpg (72KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
72KB, 788x685px
>>39466657

Im just a random intp virgin, I have alot of friends, but never a gf, I just can't seem to accomplish it.

So there's this super hot roastie in my school (I'm 18 yrs old), She has a huge crush on this Chad, who dropped out, but I still keep in occasional contact with,because we used to talk about philosophy and spiritualism and stuff, so this roastie is always talking to me as a "middle man" for Chad.

But he is on some next level shit, he can get girls who are like in their 20's and stuff, so he has no real use for her, but she keeps persisting so he keeps her around for a bit, but then the holidays roll in, and he just ignores her, so she gets desperate and asks me to see what I can do.

So I ask him, and he says "let her down gently"

I don't plan on doing that tho.

I was thinking of telling the roastie Chad is dead.

I want to get a good laugh out of it, I need ideas.
>>
tell her chad is cheating on her and get her to fuck you to get back at chad or something that'd be hilarious
>>
>>39467152
I have thought about that, but I don't have the level of manipulative skill required to pull something like that off.
Also with how awkward I can be, I know I would fuck something up and end up embarrassing myself for life if I ever tried to have sex with a female.
>>
>>39467125
Just tell her "He's not interested in girls like you" in the coldest manner.
>>
Also another thing I'm worried about is , now that Chad isn't interested in her, I would loose my excuse to hang out with roasties friends all the time.

Whilst I probably could never do more than hang around them, it was pleasant to constantly be surrounded by good looking girls.

All good things must come to an end I suppose.
>>
in all seriousness though tell chad to fucking do it you're not his bitch
>>
>>39467125
Just tell her chad is not intrested and he is envolved with another roastie. dont be a sperg and tell her that he is dead, thats just pure retardation and no one is gonna belive
>>
>>39467125
>me as a "middle man" for Chad.

if you play your cards right she will let you cum inside of her

but like the other anon said, do NOT tell her Chad is dead. that is retardation.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.