[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well? Should Kayla have just accepted his attempts to ask her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Well?

Should Kayla have just accepted his attempts to ask her out?

Would she be ALIVE TODAY if she'd just been a little more open-minded?

It's not unheard-of for dating experts to say lowering your standards is your best shot at success.

Maybe Kayla would have done well to heed that advice?
>>
Kayla killed herself because she was being harassed and stalked. She was in despair. It was the only way she could escape from the stalker. He couldn't accept no for an answer.
>>
>>39465136
give me a run down
>>
File: av7QwPn_460s.jpg (33KB, 460x344px) Image search: [Google]
av7QwPn_460s.jpg
33KB, 460x344px
>>39465136
Well we literally know nothing about this girl, and this dude probably didnt know anything about her real problems either

Also its pretty alpha to just post this shit on fb and say what he thinks, its actually really disrespecting to her and her death and i think it shows he never really cared about her but more about his own feelings

Honestly sounds like the typical "nice guy"
>>
>>39465136
Ha ha ha I hope her parents/family get to see this shit

>your daughter wouldn't have killed herself if she was with ME :^)
>>
>>39465891

I agree. That guy sounds more like he's bitter that he didn't get to fugg.
May as well be saying "I told you so"
>>
>>39465891
>Also its pretty alpha to just post this shit on fb and say what he thinks
thats not alpha its autistic
>>39465136
>>39465618
>>39466122
literally who? Is this one of the girls you autistics are obsessed with?
>>
>>39466165
Just sayin whatever he thinks not giving a fuck is alpha, but yea he is a autist
>>
That's you isn't it OP? Someone that autistic has to be on /r9k/. But sure it's her fault for rejecting a fat smelly neckbeard autist who threatened her with rape and violence.
>>
>>39466191
>Just sayin whatever he thinks not giving a fuck is alpha
This shows you dont even understand what it means to be alpha.
If some fat neckbeard goes around saying he loves my little pony is that alpha? No.
You dont get it so just stop.
>>
PLOT TWIST

He murdered Kayla and staged it to look like a suicide so he could be an obnoxious cunt on fb to throw off the trail leading to him.
He's a very sly cunt I'll give him that.
>>
>>39466255
And the final twist: he intends to have sex with her corpse once it's buried.
>>
File: entitledwhiteboy.jpg (105KB, 766x768px) Image search: [Google]
entitledwhiteboy.jpg
105KB, 766x768px
why are white males always creepy autistic entitled lunatics
>>
>>39466242
Oh wow look at this little beta trying so hard to adapt to society he misses the obvious point of being alpha which is confidence in oneself whatever actions you take
Being alpha doesnt mean to only like what society tells you, being alpha doesnt mean to be confident about shit other people think are cool
Alpha people just do theur shit and dont give a fuck
Even if mlp and shit is cringy af if someone like ryan reynolds would say he likes it he would still be alpha

Try thinking for your own once
>>
File: IMG_0998.jpg (16KB, 523x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0998.jpg
16KB, 523x281px
>>39466255
PLOT TWIST

There never was a Kayla it was neckbeard all along.
>>
>>39466330
>Try thinking for your own once
I am which is why im alpha and you are not.
>>
>>39466349
>>39466255
can someone explain who kayla is
>>
>>39466362
Some druggy (probably also a roastie) bitch
>>
>>39466411
the only 2 i know of are that ugly pale one tey obsess over and that red haired russian one who loves pigeons.
>>
>>39466349
Keep telling that to yourself if it makes you feel better
>>
Roastie bitch commits suicide.
Press 'S' to shit on her grave.
S
>>
>>39466462
i will cause according to your own admission that is what makes me alpha
>>
File: 1503811905951.jpg (241KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503811905951.jpg
241KB, 706x1000px
>>39466492
S

Roast in Hell!
>>
>>39466329
>brad
Of course
>>
KAYLA wanted CHAD

Good riddance ROASTIE WHORE
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.