[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neetbucks in Europe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Smugdinavian.jpg (37KB, 305x362px) Image search: [Google]
Smugdinavian.jpg
37KB, 305x362px
How do I get into the NEET lifestyle? I'd like to try for about a year.

I'm European, by the way.
>>
Be an illegal immigrant.
>>
>>39464635
"Europe" doesn't means anything EU fags like you should kys
>>
>>39464873
No luck. I was born here.

>>39464909
Try again with proper grammar and constructing a sentence that makes sense.
>>
>>39464635
>Neetbucks in Europe
just go to the government institution that deals with that in your country and you should get it. probably you'll get extra money seeing as you are retarded too.
>>
>>39464946
I had made that connection already. My question was regarding the details about requirements and how to actually pull it off.
>>
>>39464920
I'm not an English native speaker you northern cuck
>>
>>39464984
Neither do I, yet I can use a spellchecker. However, that seems to be too complicated for you. Better to just stop posting altogether.
>>
>>39464635
>>39464970
It depends on the specifics of your country. In my country there's 2 separate offices, one that gives the neetbux, and one that deals with employment. To get neetbux you need to be registered at the employment office and look for a job, or at least pretend to. If you get kicked out of the employment office the neetbux office will tell you to go back or they'll cut your neetbux. But in my case I go kicked out and I still get neetbux 2 years later.
>>
>>39465057
What's the name of the neetbucks one? Can you roughly translate it into English?
>>
dude what country do you live in?
>>
>>39465078
Family allowances office
>>
>>39465237
asspain

I'm checking it and I have some illness. Depression qualifies, but I'm still kinda functional.

>>39465248
Thanks
>>
>>39465368
I'm from spain, good luck with that, no hay posibilidad alguna de que consigas dinero gratis por aqui, lo mas parecido serian los programas para parados de larga duracion +45 anos
Trust me, lo he intentado durante meses y me he comido un mierdon
>>
>>39465881
Gracias for the info, friend. I just wanted to explore the possibility. Thankfully I don't really need it now.

Buena suerte en todo, y gracias por comentar.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.