[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my best friend from 2011-2013 stabbed and nearly raped his aunt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: Beatnik.jpg (24KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
Beatnik.jpg
24KB, 500x379px
>be me, 2011
>have an autistic obsession with star fox and roblox
>start looking for starfox groups on roblox that share my interest
>meet a guy named eric, we become fast friends
>i learn a lot about eric
>he lives in oregon, has an adopted sister
>he is 2 years older than me
>dude becomes my idol
>his starfox builds in roblox fascinate me
>he created an entire ship of his own, the great vyper
>he introduces me to his two friends, matt and anthony
>soon the three of us are close as can be
>practically inseperable

>two years pass
>life isnt going too good for me at home, roblox and my friends are my solace
>eric becomes increasingly odd
>begins telling tales of his adoptive sister performing random sexual acts on him
>i do some digging and find that his adoptive sister, kinley, never existed in the first place
>this is incredibly disturbing as matt had been dating "her"
>it was literally eric pretending to be a girl
>mfw

>eventually after all this time of us being inseperable friends, we get into a fight
>he defaces anthony's minecraft house
>i return, in jest, and remove a single layer of walls on his house
>he throws a tantrum and gets the admin of the server we were on to ban me
>appalled by his overreaction, i tell him off
>we unfriend eachother

years pass
>im a junior in high school when matt and anthony contact me for the first time in ages
>after my fight with eric our group crumbled
>i had lost contact with them too
>overjoyed to talk with them again
>they send me an article
>https://kobi5.com/news/teen-receives-maximum-sentence-in-stabbing-case-5488/
>my jaw drops
>eric and a friend he made in school decided to kill and rape the corpse of his (eric's) aunt
>i am speechless
>the autistic, but generally good intentioned friend of mine had attempted murder

to this day im not sure how he or his aunt fares, but his aunt survived... only because he attacked her with a fucking airsoft gun.
>>
File: 1502429528828.gif (1MB, 276x260px) Image search: [Google]
1502429528828.gif
1MB, 276x260px
My old best friend's in jail too, I don't know why though. My best guess is he's in jail for cp since he had a fetishes for Asians.
>>
Nobody cares about your problems im just here to steal your spongebob image.
>>
>>39464719
you can probably look on police databases based on wherever he lives, pretty sure thats how my friends were able to find all this

>>39464744
boy i got plenty more
>>
>>39464632
>begins telling tales of his adoptive sister performing random sexual acts on him
>i do some digging and find that his adoptive sister, kinley, never existed in the first place
thats some serial killer shit
>>
>>39464807
to this day matt either doesnt believe me, or he refuses to admit that he was dating a guy in disguise.

i dont bring it up.
>>
>>39464767

Tried googling his his name, nothing came up. Could've been something minor then.
>>
>>39464632

luckily or maybe unluckily depending on what level of robot you are he didnt kill you.
>>
File: BWA.jpg (5KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
BWA.jpg
5KB, 200x210px
>>39464865
if youd believe it im a complete newfag, came here tonight half drunk desperately wanting to tell the story
>>
File: screams.jpg (14KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
screams.jpg
14KB, 460x460px

Okay this sounds way to familiar, a highly autistic past friend who turned out to be a tranny (not passable and fat as hagrid) did this and tried flirting with me I found out and he stopped doing it. He also told me how his older brother raped him, which I didn't believe because he was a constant liar. I dropped him as my friend and cut all contact, he goes by the same name he used to flirt with me now, the same name he used to try flirt with me.
>>
>>39464931
there are a disturbing amount of people who can relate with us on this. i think NEETs are bottles of sexual tension who cannot distinguish friend from fuck. its gotten to the point where i avoid autists altogether. eric isnt the only one i know who has done this.
>>
>>39464850
You need to search his name on the counties police website where they hold all their booking records, not fucking google anon
>>
>>39464879

were there any other hints he was a psycho?
>>
>>39465052
not really. which is what made it so surprising. like, obviously in hindsight i realized he was on the spectrum but thats about it.

and im completely baffled, because i had ANOTHER friend irl that almost had the exact same situation.

>2011, around the same time
>this guy latched on to me
>his name was jason
>wore really edgy metal t-shirts everywhere
>literally would not leave me alone
>one day i tell him i got an xbox 360, worst mistake of my life
>he shows up the next fucking day with a headset
>gifts it to me
>w t f
>gives me his gamertag
>assaults me with notifications 24/7
>i eventually tell him to fuck off
>he freaks out and sends his friends to fucking SPY ON ME

i understand this sounds a little farfetched, but believe me... it thickens.

similar situation, i stop talking to this guy for years. sometime about a year ago word starts going around that he nearly stabbed his girlfriend to death because she wanted to break up with him

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/general-news/20160902/azusa-man-denies-trying-to-kill-ex-girlfriend-in-knife-attack

i seem to have a talent for attracting autistic murderers, but i seem to avoid being their targets
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.