[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whitebot feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13

File: 200_s.gif (5KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
5KB, 168x200px
>be white
>face more racism than all the other races
>it's claimed I don't face racism
>>
File: IMG_1440.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1440.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>39464269
I was talking to a co-worker who's 15 years old, and she said essentially she was telling me that they teach this shit at her school. something like:
>yeah my teacher says minorities can't be racist
without revealing my power lvl or any redpills, I just kindly said it was false and everybody can be hateful and racist
>>
Chill out lol
>>
File: whiteracism.jpg (30KB, 703x695px) Image search: [Google]
whiteracism.jpg
30KB, 703x695px
>whites claiming they experience racism

LMAO
>>
>>39464405
>niggers facing racism
>get watched more closely at the store

>whites facing racism
>get shot by a robber
>>
>>39464405
YAAAAAAAS KWEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>39464405

>40% of my god damn income goes to feeding you and your kids

>"muh opresser" antagonized for the mere color of my skin
>>
>>39464269
Aditionly you could be https://kobi5.com/news/teen-receives-maximum-sentence-in-stabbing-case-5488/hire European from somewhere like Poland and Romanian they get a lot of shit
>>
>>39465125
Ok I didn't mean to copy paste that I ment Eastern European
>>
>>39464269
OK I think there's racism against whites but it's no where near what other races experience and definitely not what they experienced in the past.
>>
>>39464431
>what is police brutality
>>
File: 1422832422659.gif (197KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1422832422659.gif
197KB, 500x500px
>>39464269
Be white
Don't get uncomfortable stares
People trust you unconditionally
Have a lot of culture
Is known for being the best meanwhile all other races try to do something "noteworthy" for their race

It's not so bad, they hate us cuz they ain't us.
>>
>>39465184
>implying police brutality is as common as violent crime
>>
File: 14759937593456.jpg (7KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
14759937593456.jpg
7KB, 275x275px
>>39464269
Imagine being this delusional, the only possible discrimination you could face is affirmative action yet hilariously enough AA is used by racists to discredit any of a POC's academic achievement
>>
>>39464269
STORY OF MY FUCKING LIFE!!!

Thats so me bro its fucked.
>>
>>39464367
I grew up on the south side of Houston and would get jumped by blacks and mexicans. Tyrone knocked my tooth out of my skull when I was 8!
>>
bery nice blog lol
>>
Lets break down the myth of police brutality against blacks

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/
Unarmed whites shot 31
Unarmed blacks shot 36

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2016/
Unarmed whites shot 20
Unarmed blacks shot 16

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/
Unarmed whites shot 10
Unarmed blacks shot 8

So because in 2015 mike brown got shot for stealing skittles and attacking a police officer
And that same year coincidently 4 more unarmed blacks where shot than whites

To the uneducated (mostly normies who like Blum on Facebook) this means police are evil and racist
>>
>>39465407
Imagine being this delusional.
Blacks are a lot more violent towards whites than vice versa.
>>
>>39465651
>how do statistics work
adjust that for population and proportionally blacks are killed by police significantly more

justify that however you like but a black person who has never caused trouble has more to worry about in the presence of the cops than a white guy
>>
>>39465747
You can go look st the statistics yourself they are adjustable

Every year more whites are shot than blacks overall
>>
>>39465651
retard blacks at 12% of the population
>>
>>39465799
wew you're not very bright are ya
>>
>>39464269
>white
>facing more racism than all other races

lol, poor boy. White hating SJWs are totally irrelevant
>>
>>39465651
>>39465799
>I can't into mathematics: the post
>>
>>39465407
>Imagine being this delusional, the only possible discrimination you could face is affirmative action yet hilariously enough AA is used by racists to discredit any of a POC's academic achievement
Imagine being this delusional
>>
>>39465829
In 2014 the FBI statistics showed that they make up 52% of crimes

Additionally 90%of blacks where killed by other blacks
>>
>>39465843
I worded that badly just go on the website it has drop boxes which you can uses to hilight what you are looking for from the police shooting statictsc
>>
File: misused farm equipment.jpg (122KB, 670x446px) Image search: [Google]
misused farm equipment.jpg
122KB, 670x446px
>>39464405
Whachu laffin at, whyte boi?
>>
>>39465829
>commit a disproportionate amount of crimes
>have disproportionate run ins with police
>get shot by police more often
Hmm really makes you think.
>>
>>39465896
They don't even get shot more often than white people

It's just that when they do there is a shit storm

And at the end of the day the overwhelming majority got shot for a reason very few shootings are actualy unjust
>>
>>39465184
lmao at brainlet leftists and
muh
muh nearly nonexistent police brutality.

that shit's being played up by mr. schlomo, any of those "vids" cut out the first half where the nigger is acting like he deserves to die.
>>
>>39466125
It's true I saw this video where the police pull up on a black dude and he pulls a gun on them and then they shoot him. They don't just run around murdering people.
>>
>>39466189
Was it this one
https://youtu.be/oRwdFplrspM
>>
>>39464431
>nonwhites facing racism
>be shot for wearing a hoodie

>>39464876
>oppress and deny nonwhites of education and employment for centuries
>kill them if they show signs of success or industry
>why do I have to help them?

sociopathic whites everyone
>>
>>39466208
No it was a dash cam. They chase some black dudes car. He stops. Pulls a gun on them and shoots at their car and misses and then they kill the suspect. The cops didn't get hit in that one.
>>
>>39466209
Yeah because modern white people did those things.
>implying Trayvon Martin wasn't on top of George Zimmerman punching him
And your only example of racism isn't even from a white person. It's from a Latino.
>>
>>39466262
do not engage the monkey he has fallen into the trap of social justice which will be his own demise.
>>
>>39466209
Technically speaking blacks commit multiple times the violent crime against whites than vice versa... but you wouldn't know that just from watching the MSM... another example of discrimination against whites in society
>>
File: MYPEIN.png (175KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
MYPEIN.png
175KB, 405x405px
>>39466262

Disgusting you might think you're red pilled but you don't even know of the Black Wall Street that got bombed and destroyed, how the Black Panther party got taken out by the FBI for starting social programs like free breakfasts, educating people on their rights, and protecting local neighborhoods from police brutality, how arrest rates are fudged because even Martin Luther King Jr and other Civil Wars Rights Activists were jailed.
How prison chain gangs were used to continue free labour for the big corporations like Walmart and Jcpenny. How media stereotyped African Americans as criminals. How political parties like the republican use these stereotypes to attract the fear mongering(they do it to Mexican immigrants as well now). How the democratic use these to act like they're trying to help while still catering to middle and lower class whites(centric views), but only make things worse. You may think you know pain but I know that my pain is far greater than yours!
>>
>>39468457
None of that currently goes on and you've personally experienced none of that in your lifetime. And as I've tried to explain many times over you are stereotypes as criminals because you commit a disproportionate amount of crime.
>>
>>39468525

Police brutality still not happening? Are social programs catering to the minorities not being cut? The only thing I can see is affirmative action which is only relevant in the medical field because back then mostly minorities would go into the medical field. The thing is the present is a result of the past events. You say that African Americans are stereotyped cause of that but have you ever watched the movie birth of a nation?
>>
>>39468605
We already demonstrated that whites got shot by police just as much as blacks. Why is welfare being cut such a big deal? Only because blacks collect so much welfare which is paid for by white American tax payers. Birth of a Nation is about 100 years old so it's irrelevant.
>>
>>39464269
Ikr dude I watched a movie the other day and it only had 6 white people and 2 blacks :( we are slowly being genocided.
>>
>>39464431
Oh shut the hell up.
I grew up in rural Mississippi and being black in that shithole state is hell on earth.
Yoy are living in a redneck state where the white population universally mistreats you solely based on your race. imagine being exposed to this 24/7 from the moment youre born.

Meanwhile you have white college students that go to really racist countries like Japan and get to see what its like being a minority for a little while then they freak out and act like OP because they never been on the receiving end of racism before in their entire lives.
>>
File: BL2a4e1CYAE17e3.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
BL2a4e1CYAE17e3.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>>39468701

I wasn't thinking of welfare I doubt it'll ever be cut because of pic related.

You and I both know it's nowhere near as much. Not all police brutality events are reported only the ones that get caught on camera. Arrest rate for African Americans are so high because prisons are required to be filled up to capacity. If police officers don't meet a certain quota they risk being cut or the force as a whole will take pay cuts. This is where birth of a nation comes into play. That was propaganda to portray African Americans as criminals, don't think they stopped after that too. Back then and even now the police could arrest African Americans for no reason whatsoever, and give them a seemingly petty charge like trespassing. Of course even if you're innocent, you still have to go to trial but many people don't know that because surprise surprise, they don't ever think they'll get arrested because they're not of the mind of a criminal. Once they're there the police hold them in the uncomfortable cell for hours maybe. Then they offer the young man a deal. If they plead guilty for this small crime they're free to go. What do you think most young people would choose in that instance?
>>
>>39465799
Blacks commit 50% crimes, so it matches.
>>
>>39468938
Trump just cut welfare. He's cutting food stamps by 25% in one month. I don't believe that shit. Blacks just commit more crimes. That's all there is to it. White people go to prison too when they commit crimes. If a white person kills someone he goes to prison. It's the same with blacks. Blacks just do it more often.
>>
>>39468755
> waaah erryone raycist

fuck off back to africa shitskin
>>
>>39469178

It's a fact and sadly it took a young man's suicide to bring awareness to this problem. Also what about the three black boys that got accused of rape in Central Park? Donald Trump wanted the death penalty brought back just for them, even had a whole news article on it. I'm glad they found justice but at what cost? You know what the real criminals do to people they think are rapist? Do you know what correction officers do to people they think are Let's just say it made one of the three boys commit suicide.
>>
If whites had been the ones enslaved in the US just imagine how much more annoying they'd be than they already are. Every tumblrina, white nationalist, and sjw would constantly be harping on about muh reparations, they'd be even fatter than they are now, and rednecks would be prowling the hoods and Gwyneth Paltrow would be that reality's version of Oprah.
>>
>>39469364
So we'd be exactly like black people? Yet black people literally are like that. So imagine how hard it is to deal with you.
>>
>>39464405
Fucking spics, you need to go back
>>
God, I never realized how many shitskins there were on /r9k/ before. It actually makes sense now that I think a out it.
>>
File: PqlXqu.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
PqlXqu.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>39466158
>>39466189
>t-they have a reason! They didnt have a choice!
>>
>be Asian
>whites don't like you because you're not white
>niggers/spics don't like you because you destroy the narrative of "wypipo keepin' the minority down"
>tfw
>>
>>39468755
If you're white around too many blacks you'll be mistreated and usually more violently.
>>
>>39469629

This post does not make me think at all. The reason why China towns are not destroyed is because US is in debt with China. Other Asian minorities are for the most part well off and are able to put money into their children's future. Not to mention never targeted by police or portrayed as a criminal by the media. They're portrayed as subservient to the white powers that be which is why they'll get all the jobs and maybe do more work but take much less pay than a white person would
>>
>>39469882
>being this delusional and making more excuses

You know you're just proving Scott and Chang right, right?
>>
>>39469882
t. Liberal trying to tell people of color how evil white people are based on zero evidence.
The reason we don't fuck with Asians is they are peaceful and respectful and productive.
>>
>call customer support
>get black person
>they get triggered just by virtue of me being white
>>
File: raffu.gif (153KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
raffu.gif
153KB, 500x281px
>>39470055
>the reason we

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAAHHHAHHAH

even if you wanted to fuck with chinks you couldnt. not sure why you feel like you have any personal power. KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>39469882
>>39469882

Show me the delusion. Answer why China Town are able to exist yet ghettos or predominantly black neighborhoods are gentrified?
Why are they able to advocate awareness of problems in their communities and not be branded terrorist or radical?
http://aaci.org/main/programs/advocacy/

Why is the wealth distribution still low for them if they are indeed not kept down?
>>
>>39470130

>black guy working call center
>beta dude being passive aggressive while clearly eating fucking Doritos while on the phone
>don't get paid enough to put up with this shit

Fuck you, Doritos beta
>>
>>39470213 was meant for thesee

>>39469995
>>39470055
>>
>>39470155
Yeah because some little tiny chink who works at a Chinese restaurant or a massage parlor is so connected.
>>
>>39465890
>ayy nice watch nigga! gibsmedats waiyte boii!
>>
Hey mate, seems like you are lost. Here's your board >>>/pol/
>>
>>39470233
HAHAHA NICE ASSUMPTIONS BUDDY BOY
>>
>>39470213
IQ

Oreganally
>>
File: 1500614879052.png (323KB, 584x717px) Image search: [Google]
1500614879052.png
323KB, 584x717px
>MUH RACISM
fucking get over it, your ancestors were slaves, NOT YOU. No one is even actually racist except the neo nazis. The only reason you face "muh oppression" like being watched in the store is because the reputation you've given yourselves.
>>
File: 1502551076860.jpg (79KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502551076860.jpg
79KB, 480x640px
Michael Brown robs convenience store then charges at the officer and gets shot...

Dylan Roof kills nine people in a church and peacefully surrenders, eats fast food later in a jail cell...

Is this a difference between race? Or police prejudice?

Really activates the almonds.
>>
>>39470300

It was confirmed recently that he did not rob the store
>>
>>39470279

Except Asians have higher IQ, shouldn't that mean they be wealthier?
>>
>>39470673
There are other factors that can determine how much money you make, IQ is one of the more important ones but by no means the only one. For example, Asians are less likely to negotiate for a raise compared to whites, because they are more averse to confrontation on average.
>>
>>39470622
Still charged police officers, for apparently no reason now lol
>>
>>39464269
haha good one
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.