[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fingers aren't enough anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1494440656137.jpg (27KB, 384x355px) Image search: [Google]
1494440656137.jpg
27KB, 384x355px
>fingers aren't enough anymore
>>
>>39463637
Every time an anon says something to indicate that they are female, I assume that they are a post-op tranny. Am I wrong?
>>
I can give it if you need it.
>>
File: 1503787634786.png (142KB, 608x679px) Image search: [Google]
1503787634786.png
142KB, 608x679px
>>39463655
>anon says something to indicate that they are female
>>
>>39463683
Do you want it or not slut?
>>
So get a dildo, jesus. I swear the faggot posters here are the least gay people ever.
>>
>>39463683
Of your gay than why don't you just jack off your penis like a normal person?
>>
>>39463740
im not gay it's just anal stimulation has gotten just as bland as normal masturbation and now I feel like im fucked.
>>
>>39463765
You are literally going down the path to self destruction. Pretty soon you will find yourself at a 24 hour gay orgy just to get stimulus. Get a hobby outside of masterbation and limit how much you jack off for your own health.
>>
>>39463655
>>>39463637 (OP)
>Every time an anon says something to indicate that they are female, I assume that they are a post-op tranny. Am I wrong?
How fucking retarded are you? Op is obviously a guy. Nothing he said indicated it was a woman. Get out newfag
>>
>>39463869
Girls usually masterbate with fingers and sometimes grow dissatisfied with just fingers. Not even that many gays are into anal.
>>
>>39463637
>>fingers aren't enough anymore
Dumb sissy anime boi.
>>
>>39463894
Yeah but this isn't the world, this is /r9k/
women don't browse this board go to /cgl/
>>
>>39463655
>tfw every time an anon says something to indicate that they are female I get turned on and fap to the posts, then I realize that I just fapped to some guy being gay and I start to hate myself again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.