/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so paranoid that I quit everything and left the house once

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1452584332383.png (126KB, 400x455px) Image search: [Google]
1452584332383.png
126KB, 400x455px
>so paranoid that I quit everything and left the house once a month
>so paranoid that I cut contact with everyone in my life, including family and online friends
>decide to go to a shrink for this
>too paranoid to tell her all of this, just in case she might be FBI, or someone wanting to use that info against me

what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>39463499
>what the fuck is wrong with me
You're too paranoid. Stop smoking the DUDE WEED LMAO and get some exercise or something.
>>
early onset schizophrenia

get medicated before your air conditioning unit starts talking to you and you think the government put a microchip in your head
>>
You may have Paranoid Personality Disorder or some other illness related to paranoia.

One of my family members is a therapist and their only relation to the government is that they were given a license to practice psychology. Therapists "shrinks" are legally required not to share a client's information unless they are suicidal or homicidal.
>>
>>39463788
op here

I already told my shrink that I am suicidal, plus I live in one of those shitty states where mental health records are sent to the FBI anyway. I know she's a good person but I just don't want them getting any more info on me than they already do
>>
>>39463808
You need serious help and medication fast. Who cares if the FBI knows, they'd have no reason to do anything with what knowledge they may or may not even get about you.
>>
>>39463950
OP is obviously a paranoid domestic terrorist who plans to blow up a federal office and doean't want to FBI stopping him.
>>
File: 1419294199514.png (94KB, 337x363px) Image search: [Google]
1419294199514.png
94KB, 337x363px
>>39463950
>Who cares what the FBI knows
I know.
I am very interested in true crime, so they are probably using my interest in shit like columbine and jeffrey dahmer right now. Who knows what they are trying to do. Maybe they'll try to impersonate me and make some kind of threat, so I get arrested? Or maybe they will try to defame me, telling everyone in town "Anon is a future serial killer" or some shit.

The reason they do this psychological warfare, to ensure their paycheck. The town I live in literally had 1 murder, people get busted for jaywalking. There is 0 reason for the FBI to be here yet here they are fucking with me. Either they're trying to fuck with me turning me crazy, or use me as a patsy for some kind of fake plot, because DUDE EVERYONE WHO IS MENTALLY ILL IS A TERRORISM LMAO, just like that guy from oklahoma a few days ago https://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-fbi-knew-oklahoma-bomb-plot-suspect-is-schizophrenic/
>>
File: 1498887609715.jpg (310KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498887609715.jpg
310KB, 1008x720px
>>39464017

Why don't you just calm down and tell her your bad feelings so you get better? Why you so obsessed over possible consequences? We want you to get better. I don't think whatever you tell this shrink is going to bite you in the ass. If it does, well the system failed you. The systems failed me... I told my shrinks my issues and nothing became of it, it was a big waste of my time, so idk what to say OP. You want help but on the other side of the coin you know the help will be a hinder/burden to you instead.
>>
File: IMG_1377.jpg (46KB, 632x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1377.jpg
46KB, 632x398px
>>39464017
or, or like dude, what did if that's literally not happening. like calm the fuck down you spastic retard and open your fucking eyes. no one cares that much to fuck with you
>>
File: 1423291211078.png (865KB, 726x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1423291211078.png
865KB, 726x1048px
>>39464110
>Tell her your bad feelings
I try so hard but it never comes out. I rehearse exactly what I am gonna tell her days beforehand but the second I walk into her office I think about the FBI and stuff and it just becomes the same "Oh doc I'm sad sometimes and I've been having family troubles, can you give me some advice" schtick
>>
It's not your fault OP, you wouldn't have reason to be paranoid of the government wasn't shady as fuck and spying on all of us. Get a diagnosis for your paranoia and get on welfare, fuck paying taxes to support this shit. I will start going outside and get a job when smart phones and facebook and mass spying is banned, until then fuck that, I will continue to leech without shame. It's the apathetic tax paying normies that society became like this and so they can give me free money to support my existence.
>>
>>39464258
>It's the apathetic tax paying normies that society became like this
tax paying normies fault*
>>
>>39463808
What state sends mental health records to the FBI? I think you might be misinformed.
>>
>>39464348
Oh nevermind, I looked it up. That's fucked up.
>>
>>39463499
I have the exact same problem, OP. I lie all the time just to be safe. Some times I feed conflicting lies to different people to see if they interact or converse with each other about me. I can't help it. I have to keep checking, and I can never be sure. It's fucking crazy. I know it feels like you're being thrown about in a whirlwind of insanity. Just know that there is someone out there who has the same shit goin on. Good luck lad.
>>
File: 1498514910889.jpg (933KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498514910889.jpg
933KB, 1600x1200px
That's like half this board not the best place to ask for advice.
>>
Just do it, nobody cares about you enough to make an elaborate plot like that
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.