[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone around me seeks out contact with other people, I do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: p.png (326KB, 867x509px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
326KB, 867x509px
Everyone around me seeks out contact with other people, I do everything I can to avoid it.

I want a connection with another person, I only feel at peace when I'm alone.

They see meaning where I see none, robots will always be alone.
>>
bump for discussion of the topic
>>
>>39463409
One last bump for the thread
>>
It's called Avoidant Personality Disorder. It's a serious personality/psychological disorder that has terrible consequences for leading a healthy life if left untreated.
>>
>>39464612
yep most important thing is without social contact with other people frontal lobe does not develop which causes limbic system to get hypersensitive and well you end up in shit at that point
>>
>>39464612
I looked that up but all the "cures" sounds like horseshit that wouldn't work on me.
>>
>>39464819
How is doing nothing about it working for you?
>>
>>39464851
Better than the so called cures sound.

Either they dope me up so I don't care or they force me to interact with people which doesn't work because I've been through that already.
>>
>>39465073
There is no "cure". There is no "do X and you'll be better". It's one step of a potentially life-long ordeal in confronting and managing self-destructive mental processes that keep you from realizing your potential and have enormous negative effects on your quality of life. I don't know where you see yourself in 5 years, but I bet you don't like to think about it as things currently stand.
>>
>>39465276
I don't think more than a week ahead and I have absolutely zero interest in embarking on a lifelong crusade against myself. I'd rather just be as comfortable as I can with my head problems than spend my whole life miserably fighting them.
>>
>>39465366
I wish you would want to get better. Farewell pitiful wretch.
>>
>>39464612
this is bullshit lmao
some cunt said she had this, turns out she was a complete and utter normie in the past.
and is making meme excuses now
>>
>>39465412
based fucking low iq bro
>>
>>39465366
>I have absolutely zero interest in embarking on a lifelong crusade against myself.

Then you will never amount to anything, you will continue to suffer in this life until the day you die.
You already feel miserable, what difference does it make if you feel miserable while trying to self improve? At least then there's the possibility that things could improve, instead of helplessly laying down to die.
To live life is to struggle, if you aren't suffering in pursuit of a goal you aren't really living at all.
>>
>>39465430
it's true she was sending nudes and shit to s guy thousands of miles from her, hell she even met up to fucc

how is that for someone with AvpD?
>>
>>39465470
I don't feel miserable though.

I don't feel anything most of the time, it's only when I have to interact with people I feel stressed and on edge. So it's easier to stay like this and avoid contact than it is to be stressed 24/7 and pursuing some vague goal of being "better" that might never even come.

I'd rather live in comfortable apathy than struggle to suffer.
>>
>>39465559
>>I don't feel anything most of the time, it's only when I have to interact with people I feel stressed and on edge

this, i've been like this for the past few years, totally isolated myself from all contact from so called friends due to being passively insulted, giving me a shit load of mental baggage and paranoia.

i've found over the years that loneliness is where i'm content.
>>
>>39465681
This.

Every time I interact with someone they get a funny look on their face for half a second or say something in the wrong tone to me and I just cut off all contact because I feel rejected.
>>
>>39463160
I'm like this too. I just have zero need for social validation.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.