[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to collect something. What to collect bros?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 1436886710897.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1436886710897.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
I want to collect something. What to collect bros?
>>
>OP is a fag
Print this out and frame it for a collection.
>>
Something virtual that's free. I collect pictures.
>>
Start an irl flag collection.
>>
>>39463072
I started to collect Pokemon cards but it felt very gay and my parents started asking why do 2 dollars kept coming up missing
>>
collect hoes. become a pimp. live the life.
>>
>>39463072
Everytime you make a post on 4chan, screencap it and print it out. Hang them up around your room.

Bonus: When you make a successful thread (300+ replies), frame it.
>>
When I was a pizza delivery driver, I started a quarter collection because I did so much cash handling. It's practically free and I've almost completed the state quarters.
>>
I collect metal bits I find on the sidewalk or at the park. It's fun.
>>
>>39463072
I collect fragrance samples, vitamins and vinyls records.
>>
>>39463361
That's good. Was wondering if you were gonna fall of the rent meme or not.
>>
>>39463397
whoops wrong thread
>>
Yu-Gi-Oh cards
>>
>>39463397
Collecting movies with a cool gay sidekick or supporting character. Nice..
>>
vinyls and turntables and shit
>>
CDs. So far I have a RATM, TTC, La Dispute, Modern Baseball,Atmosphere,Real Friends, and a Balance and Composure album
>>
Warhammer 40k Models
>>
I collect stamps anon. Been collecting since I was about 12.
>>
Collect this nut in yo ass fampai nigga ahahahababaab
>>
>>39463736
Haha good one upboat for you sir Xd
>>
fight sticks
>>
Spores, mold, funguses
>>
vidya games boi. I buy em more than I actually play them.
>>
women's virginities
>>
File: 3958492929938.jpg (22KB, 612x408px)
3958492929938.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
collect paychecks, champ.
>>
>>39463876
Yeah fucking right. As if virgin women even exist. Lol.
>>
File: IMG_1047.jpg (31KB, 377x264px)
IMG_1047.jpg
31KB, 377x264px
>>39463736
Have you tried stand-up?
>>
>>39463072
I had been collecting good quality flags both controversial and well designed. It's quite good fun.
>>
>>39463072
memecoins
>>
>>39463072
Bruises and scars behind bars
>>
For example, I am in the process in getting the Czech Republic flag, the USSR flag, the Gadsden Flag, the Rebel flag, the THird official confederate flag, the Antifa flag, the Hitler Youth flag, the Bonnie Blue flag, the Wyoming State flag, the Union Jack, the Scottish flag, the Israel Flag, the Russian Federation flag, the Nazi battle flag, and potentially more. Please, write down more suggestions for what other flag I should get.
>>
>>39464290
Kosovo and Transnistria.
>>
Alright, anything that i am able to obtain at a low price on the internet only please. Thank you.
>>
>>39464290

Damn that's some cool shit. I'm a fan on vexillology too so I'm considering doing this also.

Some cool flags to consider picking up:
Free Territory (Makhnovia)
Barbados
Prussia
Gaddafi'a Libya (just green lmao)
CNT-FAI
British Union of Fascists
>>
>>39463072
You could start a terrarium and collect different species of ants or something similar. I've always dreamed of having a bunch of terrarium swith different species of lizard living in them, both designing the tanks and watching the animals would be lit.
>>
>>39463072
Something that you either make or find yourself. Collecting things that you purchase doesn't feel as good.
>>
>>39463729
D-do you want a v rare stamp? I bought some while I was in North Korea and I'll send one to you if you want it. Email me @lascargeaux on gmail
>>
>>39464446
Thank you a lot, mate. Love the suggestions
>>
>>39464446
I have a couple suggestions for other flags that are really neat.

Northern Cheyenne Tribe (really fucking good)

Amsterdam

Ancap flag

Antifa flag

The Identitarian flag.

Basically every major city flag from Tokyo and China.
>>
>>39464290
The Eureka flag.
>>
Pocket watches
>>
>>39463072
You should collect STDs. None is such a rewarding life as a bug chaser's.
>>
File: IMG_3979.jpg (165KB, 1018x724px)
IMG_3979.jpg
165KB, 1018x724px
>>39464290
Serious question: do you have this flag? It just came up in my amazon suggestions.
>>
I collect keychains and bottle openers
>>
>>39464290
Prinsenvlag
>>
>>39463876
Theres no such thing as a female virgin desu.
>>
>>39463072
Fountain pens. Great hobby but expensive as fuck
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.