[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I please have a reason to not neck myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: DRIVE.jpg (34KB, 1680x944px) Image search: [Google]
DRIVE.jpg
34KB, 1680x944px
Can I please have a reason to not neck myself
>>
File: 1503841870076.jpg (1MB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1503841870076.jpg
1MB, 1800x1322px
Its painful

oregano oregano
>>
>>39462413

Pain is the least of my worries
>>
we're the only known intelligent lifeforms in the known universe and you have a front row seat to the most critical fork in the road for our species. something that has been brewing in the cosmos for billions upon billions of years. all you have to do is sit back and watch the grand display
>>
Not even death can erase your suffering. Not really a reason, but it's pretty shitty that you only get suffering and then nothing. Nothing can help that though, not like you'll get less suffering if you stay alive.
>>
Because I haven't even done it yet.
>>
>>39462467
That sounds really grandiose but in the last 22 years of my existence all of it has been either unmemorable of agonizingly mundane so I don't see how I'm in the front row seat to anything significant just how anyone who has ever lived before me was front row to anything significant either.
>>
>>39462484
Then you're boring and need to spice up your life
>>
>>39463024
By doing what, going out and partying or some dumb bullshit?
>>
you are a weak willed faggot and you do not have the guts and balls to kill your self. how is that for a reason?
>>
>>39462394
If you're not a complete pathetic piece of shit, you can still turn your life around. With that being said, you should try to improve yourself to the best of your abilities.

Society don't need anymore parasitic trash feeding off its resources.
>>
Wait until September 23rd to see if anything happens, then neck yourself.
>>
>>39462394
Jesus Christ, the New Testament.
>>
>>39463403
Reverse psychology? Originally
>>
>>39462431
>Pain is the least of my worries

Then why the fuck aren't you doing it? This is what separate betas and alphas, alphas get shit done if they want it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.