[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

khv's only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: 1466852320359.png (388KB, 689x703px) Image search: [Google]
1466852320359.png
388KB, 689x703px
ITT: Post your age, living conditions, job, some personality traits and tell others their chances of ever getting a gf

>27
>live with brother and former stepmom
>job is making food in a gas station for 10/hr
>no car, method of transportation is bicycle
>no insurance of any kind
>shit social skills
>don't like the idea of hugging or kissing
>mostly an emotionless shell

how fucked am i lads
>>
>23
>live with my mother
>work as a landscaper
>I own a shitty car but don't need it for work so it barely gets used
>moneywise I'm okay because rent and bills are split, plus I don't do anything espensive
>pretty against the idea of socializing outside of work, so no friends
>top uggo so no chance of a gf
>crippling insecurities about most things in life
>>
>>39462259
do you go to school or anywhere else to meet people?
>>
>20
>live with parents
>NEET
>no car, no license, scared of driving
>no insurance
>virtually no social skills, interacting is more often impossible than difficult
>open to female contact, generally pretty affectionate
>am a hopeless case to my own family

You have a chance if you aren't ugly OP.
>>
>>39462259
Good enough for a robot OP. You have family and a job, even if it's a shitty one.

Me:
> 23 khv
> no job
> trying to finish studies
> the black sheep of the family acording to my mother (which doesn't make much sense given that the rest are drug addicts, ex dug addicts and/or failures)
> poor as fuck, family is one mistake away from living in the streets
> owner of a bunch of dogs that I love
> a group of friends that I actually feel lucky to have

I can't complay much. I'm a lazy retarded human that is 5 years late in life compared to the rest, and I will probably end up homeless, but things aren't full "JUST" yet
>>
>>39462313
I only go to work and home. I don't have a lot of friends. I don't know how to make friends at this stage of life.
>>
>>39462609
>I only go to work and home. I don't have a lot of friends. I don't know how to make friends at this stage of life.
Go to meet ups and gatherings with people who enjoy the same hobbies as you do.
>>
>>39462667
I live in a small town where not much happens. And because my method of transportation is by bicycle, the places where things actually happen are quite difficult to get to.
>>
>>39462259
>>39462609
Your chances are effectively zero but you don't seem like you really want a gf anyway.

>>39462308
Move to japan and become an english teacher, it's your only hope and worth the gamble for you.

>>39462415
You might be able to find a stoner girl if you haven any money and your parents are chill.
>>
>>39462699
There he is, the normalfag who thinks he has a solution to everyone.
>>
>>39462699
I do want a gf though. Its just the physical affection thing really isn't me, I don't even let my family hug me.
>>
>>39462761
>tell others their chances of ever getting a gf
S-sorry for participating. It'd be boring if I told everyone that they had no hope.

>>39462795
Alright. To be honest, I used to not like physical contact either, then a girl surprise hugged me. Scared the shit out of me but in the end I enjoyed it and started to want physical affection. It's worlds different from family hugging you. So I'm just saying be open to enjoying physical contact, you might like it. Of course, I really don't know what to say to help you get there. The only time I got hugged it was because the girl had started crying and just shoved her head into my chest to hide her tears.
>>
>>39462925
I would try a dating site but just browsing those as a guest...most of the girls on there are college students/grads. They're way out of my league. Why the hell would any college girl want to go out with a lowly food worker?
>>
>21
>live with mom
>in college studying shit degree longer than I should be
>no job
>no debts
I just wanna fucking graduate and be don't with it already for christ sake. Not because I'm eager to be a wagie but because I want to start making money for my investments
>>
>>39463075
You're younger than me and in college, so at least got a better chance than me
>>
>23khhv
>live with parents
>work in a big brewery
>skinny, long-haired hippie with dead, tired eyes
>cold, stoic, bit of a cynic
>stingy jew, saving for an apartment
>can act normal around people though it exhausts the fuck out of me
>>
>>39462259
>>39462308
Basically you need to solve one of those issues and your odd shoot up to 50/50 for the next 5 years, solve two and you get 70/30, 3 or more and your odds are pretty high.
>>39462415
dude you're fucking 20, you have a good 10+ years to get your shit together.
>>39462436
Get as much distance from your family as you can, further the better your odds of living a normal life.
>>39463075
Young and with no issues it'll be a question if you will just take the "risks" needed to find a mate.
>>
>>39462984
I really can't help you. I can tell you my sister's currently dating a dude who works in a call center so jobs aren't everything for some girls. I think the biggest thorn in your side is just living with your step-mom and brother at your age, although I obviously understand that financially that could be a problem. Maybe you could leverage your experience making food at a gas station and apply to a job cooking at a slightly more prestigious place? Beyond that I don't know what to say, if I had any more advice I probably wouldn't be a KV myself.
>>
>>39462259
Another "let other people feel better about themselves" thread?
>>
>>39463189
>saving for an appointment
Are you going to buy one? As in actually own it?
>>
>>39462259
>18
>live with parents
>work in retail
>vague university plans for next year
>no license/car
Do I have hope?
>>
File: 148948962871.png (172KB, 539x779px) Image search: [Google]
148948962871.png
172KB, 539x779px
>>39463215
That's r9k as a whole anon
>>
>>39462259
>27 (lesbian)
>live in my own apartment
>IT, about 80k a year
>introverted
>shy
>average looks
>non political
>good with numbers and words
>dislike ideological people
>not a feminist
Yeah, I have no fucking chance with any lesbian community.
>>39463189
You don't seem too bad, you'll probably find someone.
>>
>20
>Living with parenta
>Work in retail
>Very submissive and shy
>Huge fan of japan, going there in 3 months
>Don't even have friends to begin with so gf is just impossible, mom clearly thinks I'm gay
>>
>>39463253
Nah, most posters here are like "Boo hoo I'm 18 (read: 16 and afraid of getting banned) and I've never had a gf, all my 9k friends on fb ask me why not, but how am I supposed to find one if only meh-tier 7/10 girls are interested in me? Should I kill myself? Is life over?"
>>
>>39463223
Yea?

Funeralopolis.
>>
>25
>live with parents
>make 65k a year as a SQF Supervisor
>spend a lot of money on food but otherwise frugal
>no friends but casually talk to coworkers
>don't really speak unless someone is speaking to me first
>faggot but too jaded to use grindr for meaningless hookups
>basically no personality
>>
File: 1499977721612.jpg (17KB, 480x341px) Image search: [Google]
1499977721612.jpg
17KB, 480x341px
>wizard
>apartment with mostly college-age roommates
>janitor manager
>INTP
>work evenings and weekends so no chance of dates/gf even if I were so inclined
>no car now, but soon will be able to afford one
>only go out for work and eating too much at restaurants
>>
>>39463377
ayy fellow electric wizard fan
>>
>25
>live with mom
>no job, only place I worked was 3 years at mcdonalds
>just started community college
>bald
>5'10 with 5" dick
>no friends or social ability whatsoever

I expect I'll die a KHV
>>
>>39462259
>20
>am unemployed since i dont want to overload myself especially since im taking 7 classes and am looking for an internship later in the year
>so basically no money until internship
>my family has a hooptie, other than that longboard
>family insurance, school insurance
>bad at transitioning the conversation from friendly to flirty
>i make pretty good conversation otherwise, im pretty funny but im super bad at that
>trying to get fit as it gives me a sense of accomplishment aside from school
>>
>>39462259
>25
>live with my parents
>worked as a software developer for a company for a year till they fired me
>attending university ATM
>KHV

I see no light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
>>39462667
>Go to meet ups and gatherings with people who enjoy the same hobbies as you do.
What if my only hobbies are playing video games and reading wikipedia articles on history?
>>
>27 khv
>uni grad
>live with parents
>still looking for a job
>dull and boring asian
>skinny autist that keep failing the interviews

Man, I dont even care now if I ended up being alone. I just wanna buy things that I want with my own money.

I really hope someone will hire me before I kill myself.
>>
>21
>live with mom and cuck stepfather
>go to a shitty community college
>mediocre gpa because I thought it would be a good idea to study engineering even though I hate math
>dead father's health insurance is all dried up, running out of money
>actually decent conversational skills, but still no friends
>deeply insecure of my 5'6 height
>despite everything I am still an optimistic person
>>
>22
>With parents - Saving money for a down payment on a property as well as paying off school debts
>Data analytics
>Studying and working full time
>Spending all of my time in the library, office, gym or videogames
>completely fine with being alone
>>
File: 1470198089274.png (93KB, 538x402px) Image search: [Google]
1470198089274.png
93KB, 538x402px
>24
>live on my own in my own apartment I bought without loan in a big city's downtown, newly built and freshly renovated
>run my own wholesale business, earn 7-8 times the average wage here after taxes with 4-5 times less time working, can put 90% of my earning into my savings
>no debts
>have a drivers license, own a debt free modern car
>still attending university, working on a stem msc
>/fit/
>dress well
>usually get told I'm handsome and cute
>still a virgin, it's a secret
>penis is 4" hard
>only thing I can fap to is femdom
>prefer really tall, athletic/fit girls with wide hips
>>
>25
>live in mother's basement, literally
>job as a mechanic
>work on cars for a living but can't afford my own (bike to work)
>don't interact with people outside work, not even my mum even though we live in the same house
>have been told by co-workers that I speak strangely, know it's because I only read and type but never actually speak
>can't be around other people unless at work, mere presence of another human being causes severe brain fog and exhaustion
>schizophrenic
>hobby is collecting rare knives
>very good at finger fillet
>>
File: 1442654008869.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1442654008869.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>39462259
>>Age
>>Living conditions
live in a duplex with two girls. both a few years older. one's a far removed cousin.
>>Job
I'm a service agent for Enterprise rent-a-car. And no i'm not the guy who stands behind the counter like "here's your rental. I just clean and drive cars around. grunt min wage type job.
>>some personality traits
>>thrive in one on one interactions, awkward in groups
>>pretty shy, but somehow am able to preform regularly at this one standup open mic
>>pretty emotional, quiver in my voice whenever i'm passionate about anything
>>kind of slobbish when it comes to my bedroom and car. i mean who else is going to see it? not as if i ever have girls around.
>>
>>39465225
seems pretty hopeless for you unless you change something. the thing about getting a gf, it involves interacting with other people. go to AA meetings, that might be up your ally, not because you're an alcoholic, but might be a good place to meet women.
>>
>>39465335
I am an alcoholic though
>>
>>39465126
From reading this I find it hard to believe you have no gf. i mean 4" hard is kinda meh, but after your years of college, you haven't found 1 qt 3.14 to take back to your lavish apartment? whats your problem?
>>
>31
>live with mother and sis
>neet
>no car
>autistic
>empty shell

No fucks were given thus.
>>
>>39465355
oh well perfect then>>39465010
>>
>>39465383
I want a femdom gf, and not just femdom in the bedroom but femdom 24/7 in every aspect of her/our life
>>
>>39465010
ignore that other reply, weird idk.

but that's an interesting thought. some people just are fine with the idea of being alone. never having a gf or sex for that matter. it must be nice to be completely disconnected from that desire
>>
File: 1504253966327.png (592KB, 914x898px) Image search: [Google]
1504253966327.png
592KB, 914x898px
>19
>live with parents and 3 brothers
>job is staking shelves at night for 7.66 an hour gbp
>Learning to drive and got my test soon, method of transportation is bicycle
>Don't need insurance cause uk
>Once I'm talking about something I know I'm fine but terrible at talking about normie stuff
>Love the idea of hugging and kissing and cuddling, also some gentle femdom
>Manage to fight off most of the depression with anime and thinking about how fast technologies moving and how we'll probably have robo waifus soon

I just want a stable job where I have a not terrible but spacious apartment, a nice 80s car like a honda prelude or toyota corolla and a cute gf to come home to with dinner ready, wouldn't mind it being the other way round if she worked and was happy for me to do housework but how I see it happening is that ill end up with just the apartment and car living alone with lots of tech and anime stuff
>>
>>39464933
5'6" isn't great. especially if you're white. see asians can get away with it because it's expected of them, just sayin. but as a guy who never went to college, i always find it confusing how so many people remain in their high school ways of no gf lifestyle. I thought everyone got laid in college. idk maybe i watch too many movies...
>>
>>39465395
find a bi bull dyke
>>
>>39465389
sounds like you'd be a perfect pawn for the uprising
>>
>20
>working part time in a sports store, spend the rest of the time making a website for it
>money should be good
>overstaying on visa
>spend 2 years cheering for trump only to realize you've become what he hates the most
>>
>>39465494
>bull dyke
I like feminity, these creatures called bull dykes are incredibly disgusting looking, with a hatefull attitude, femdom =/= hate
>>
>>39465456
the thing about her being at work and you being at home is that she's going to eventually resent you and have a side piece, probably a chad from work she goes out for drinks with every friday night.
>>
>>39465541
fair enough. just doesn't seem like something you could just find on a college campus. seems like something you'd have to find on the internet.
>>
>>39465548
Yeah I get that but if I could do that and she wanted me to without her being a Stacy and wanting Chad then I would love to do it
>>
>>39465421
Yeah it's odd. My ultimate goal seems to be moving interstate, away from family and friends, and putting heroic hours of work in some sort of high-stress job.

For some reason I have this romantic idea about being completely devoted to my work, then coming home to a small quiet house, alone to do whatever I want in the few hours I get to myself.
>>
>>39464057
put an ad out on craigslist saying you just want to sit around a living room with a bunch of guys with laptops and shoot the shit over vidya and wikipedia lol idk
>>
>>39462259
>most of the posters are under 24
for fucksake you fags are stupid to even seen that as bad.
>>
>>39465602
i think you just like the idea of it more than you actually will. its kind of like when you're hangry, and even the idea of having to eat food pisses you off, but once you actually eat you feel like a completely different person. I think if you just found any qt whether she fulfills your femdom desires or not, i think it will change a lot of things in your life.
>>
>>39465615
i don't understand. what's your point? pls divulge
>>
>>39462259

>24
>live at home, pay nothing to live
>make 95k+ benefits as a junior SWE
>110k in liquid investments/cash
>khhv incel
>ottermode body type
>manlet, under 5'6
>drive 2016 BMW 328i
>>
>>39465533
>overstaying on visa

you've got to go back, carlos
>>
>>39462667
Not the poster you're replying to. I find that when I make friends at those things they become one sided friendships where I'm initiating the get together and being the first to text. How do I fix this?
>>
>>39462259
>20
>live with loving generic conservative family
>upper middle class, never lacked anything, but not rich enough to get spoield, so my failure is 100% my fault
>about to fail law school
>cant drive and no will to learn, dont go anywhere anyway
>no friends
>never go out, never have in my life
>socially retarded
>im doubting im schizoid, but i dont have the balls to check at psychiatrist, despite my family saying i have serious issues and i should go visit a psychiatrist
>no money, never worked in my lfie and have no skills
>no will to live
>i wish i had the will and determiantion to commit suicide, but only thing i can feel is ennui
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.