[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you love a guy like yourself if you were a girl? Be honest.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: tumblr_ovmapdHkSW1s5s4wlo1_1280.png (893KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovmapdHkSW1s5s4wlo1_1280.png
893KB, 707x1000px
Would you love a guy like yourself if you were a girl? Be honest.
>>
File: tomokonodrugs.png (35KB, 323x496px) Image search: [Google]
tomokonodrugs.png
35KB, 323x496px
yes I would, I dream of finding a girl like myself
>>
I would like a guy version of myself. Actually, that would be ideal bf.
>>
>>39461836

No but that's just cause I'd be a lesbian.
>>
>>39461836
>Would you love a guy like yourself if you were a girl? Be honest.
Yes. Yes, more than anything.
>>
>>39461836
Honestly yeah I would

If I were a girl, I would exclusively want to date guys like me, not even joking. I REALLY like myself and the shit I like.

Then again I would probably date someone more attractive than I am now heh
>>
File: a7.jpg (160KB, 503x600px) Image search: [Google]
a7.jpg
160KB, 503x600px
>>39461836
Hello no LOL I'd be a super frigid ice queen/kind of bitchy hyper independent chick so people like male me would not fit with female me at all.
>>
I don't even love myself right now.
>>
how the hell should I know

maybe
>>
>>39461943
maybe if we were somehow put together we could hit it off and at that point I think we'd mesh pretty well but we'd need to get over the initial hump of not talking to each other and exchanging hostile looks constantly
>>
>>39461836
i'd lean towards a guy who seems to get no attention from women

but he'd have to be genuinely smart, not to imply that i'm smart or anything like that but i still want a smart boyfriend. i don't know why but i find that appealing, even in women
>>
Not if I'm like a normal girl of any kind.
>>
File: 1459206763535.jpg (125KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1459206763535.jpg
125KB, 633x758px
yes because I want to help people and I need help
>>
As long as I was anorexic, sure

I'm a man of simple desires really
>>
File: whatidoatparties.jpg (176KB, 1205x805px) Image search: [Google]
whatidoatparties.jpg
176KB, 1205x805px
Not at all. If I were a girl and saw me I would look the other way and run just like the rest of them.
>>
>>39461836
Go back to your hole >>>trash
>>
>>39461836
Yes.
>skeleton
>unkempt, overgrown hair
>lives like a bum even though they make good money
>kinda stinks of B.O. but in a good way (only thing I've ever been complimented on was my natural scent)
>goes off on engrossing, autistic monologues about niche subjects
I'm perfect to me.
>>
No. I don't think retards developing alzheimer's are particularly appealing.
>>
>>39461836
>strong morals
>completely loyal
>good cook
>intelligent
>well-read
>witty
>deep down really just wants to get fucked silly
i would marry myself
>>
i would think im a fucking badass but i dont think id want to fuck me a lot
>>
>>39461836
I'd instantly marry girl me.
But that's not what you asked.
I can't tell you what girl me would do.
>>
Nope. I'd be that average girl that thinks she deserves a better-than-average guy - which definitely excludes me.
>>
>>39461836
If we are assuming that my personality and wants stay the same then yes, absolutely.

Looks don't really mater to me at all. Just don't be an extreme in any direction and you are good. All my deal breakers are personality related. I want someone decisive that knows what they want and ACTS on it. I want someone that plainly speaks their mind no mater what the topic and flatly states when something is wrong and bothering them. I want someone with self motivation that doesn't require me to "move" them. I fucking hate having to prod people to make them fucking live their god damn life. If you want the AC turned down fucking go up and turn it down. If you want more money go and fucking get a better job. If you want to eat out then get up and lets go eat out. DO SOMETHING.

I'm not here to live your fucking life for you. I'm also not looking for a pet or child to take care of.
>>
>wealthy low maintenance hikki who just stays indoors and be #comfy

this is probably appealing to some girls I guess
>>
>>39461836
Yep, we could stay home all day long and just fuck the shit out of each other, loyalty is pretty swell
>>
>>39461836
i'm very attracted to the idea of a female that shares the same interests, personality traits, and body type as me. so it stands to reason that if i were the opposite gender, it'd still be that way while envisioning the ideal bf... r-right?
>>
>>39461836

Probably not.
I am extremely picky with the people I let close to myself despite being a fuckup.
>>
>>39461836
No. I probably wouldn't even want to be my friend
>>
File: 1504188597430.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1504188597430.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>39461836
If I was a girl, yes 100% but as a guy I hate myself
>>
>>39461836
No. I think the other me would choke me in my sleep or do some weird shit like show up on my porch at midnight because they missed me.
>>
Hell yeah
I'm very attractive, funny, smart, selfless, considerate, loyal, and ambitious.
>>
>>39461836
i don't mind chubby girls so probably yeah.
>>
I would love a girl that's like me, but I've only found one girl that was like me, and she wasn't into me. But yes, yes I would.
>>
Hahahahahahah no. I hate myself no matter what.
>>
I mean I'm pretty much a catch. But if I was a woman I'd be infatuated and fall for him, and it would look too good to be true right up until I realise he has no money and a massive debt.

I look like Prince Charming at first glance, but then you see how tattered and in disrepair my suit is.
>>
>>39461836
How differently does the girl me think? If she thinks more like me than yeah she'd get with me, if she was a typical girl then no.
>>
>>39461836
personally i dont think i would open up to myself
>>
>>39462045
>that pic
my entire life in a nutshell
>>
no
I don't like fat chicks

original post
>>
>>39461836
If female me had same personality she would date male me because of narcissism
>>
Nope, I'm very submissive so, I would just be bored by a guy myself, also I hate myself.
>>
>>39461836
I dunno, I'm not ideal but I've seen guys who I would definitely not love get all the pussy in the world
>>
I would utterly despise him. He's cold, acerbic, lacks personality, can't smile, can't cry, shows no emotion except a blank stare, and wears nothing but military surplus.

Fucking retard.
>>
This is literally my fetish, no problem here.
>>
>>39461836
Guy me's ideal would be girl me, but girl me could do better than guy me.
>>
File: 1494164643377.jpg (137KB, 1173x652px) Image search: [Google]
1494164643377.jpg
137KB, 1173x652px
>>39461836
Yes, if I was a girl I'd be a super smug dom and bully cute virgins.
>>
>>39461836
I don't think two of my personality would go together very well.
If I was a woman with my ideal gf personality, and he was me as is, yeah I would.
>>
>>39464018
The only correct answer tbqhwyfampai
>>
>>39461836
Depends would I still be me or would I turn into a vapid whore what with being a women and all.
>>
File: 1494629877530.png (206KB, 815x696px) Image search: [Google]
1494629877530.png
206KB, 815x696px
>>39466188
Same, this fetish looks fun from both sides to me.
>>
>>39467121
Glad to see there's at least one other person with good taste on /r9k/.
>>
Yes but the female version of me wouldn't want to date the male version
>>
>>39461836
No, I would meet me and 'boy me' would have a conversation with me that isn't it great, now we can be together and you can help me get /fit/ and we can explore all our deepest thoughts together. And my girl brain would start to throw out hints while answering in the affirmative that I'm not actually interested in helping a loser improve himself. Then I would go date Chad and stone cold friendzone boy me.
>>
It depends, would I just be me in a woman's body or would I become an entirely new person? My mother was quite attractive when she was young so I feel that growing up being treated well by everyone my personality would develop differently. And if this is the case I'd probably be a lot more successful. I've wasted my life away playing video games and I doubt I would have much interest in them if I was born a woman. also I'd have big honking tits that I could play with whenever I like
>>
>>39467702
I read the OP entirely wrong, I guess this is what you get for being a drugged up degenerate
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.