[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, what's your relationship with your father like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: father-daughter.jpg (74KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
father-daughter.jpg
74KB, 849x565px
Fembots, what's your relationship with your father like?
>>
Excellent. He and I get along great. We watch old films, listen to dad rock, play chess and cards, go surfing.
>>
>>39461545
>Not a single daddy issue
Fuck off normie
>>
Pretty good. He has always been there, though he has always been traveling on business matters, so i don't see him as often as I probably should have, idk. The only time I could ever think of where things weren't perfectly normal was when my parents found my journal (which had a lot of depressing and suicidal rambling) and he broke down crying when I tried to hug him. He's ok now, me not so much, but I care too much about him to let him know that I still wanna die
>>
>>39461575
>"I still wanna die"
Do it pussy
>>
>>39461233
It's deep.
Eight inches deep.
>>
>>39461233
"Fembots" lol
>>
He died when l was a kid. Happy families make my chest hurt.
>>
>>39461562
My mother, however....
>>
>>39462505
If real and not a dude pretending to be a girl.
Greentext and pic of tits now.
>>
>all these "fembots" having perfect relationships with their dads
women can't be robots. fuck off
>>
I am pretty lucky, apparently my dad was a pretty bad drunk was I was born and around the time I started to crawl. somehow changed and has been sober for 16+ years
>>
We don't talk too much, but we're partners in spades and always beat my mom and sister. Oh, and he taught me blackjack and we tag teamed a tournament, getting 1st and 2nd place. Our ability to cooperate in card games is a sign of a perfect relationship, I think. What else is there? He's a respectable man. I will usurp him one day. He does not deserve to end up in an old people home.
>>
>>39463206
suck his dick to make him feel happy
>>
>>39461233
We're a couple. Little secret
>>
>>39464034
greentext pl0x thanks
>>
>>39463933
Degenerates like you should just die.
>>
>>39464041
>Moved back in with dad after trying college
>Realize feelings for him
>Press and try to see if anything is there
>He tolerates it at first just thinking I'm being needy but by the time he understands I'm serious it's too late
>Been together as a couple for awhile now and he supports me at home while I neet
>>
>>39464124
Fucking do something with yoursefl. Don't be a disappointment. Right now you're just turning money into sex for him. Get a job or something.
>>
>>39464158
I'm his woman now, how is that a disappointment?
>>
>>39464175
You're a sex toy. Get a job or do wifely duties like cooking and cleaning.
>>
>>39464175
if youre not lying (which you probably are) then you are a parasite with nothing to offer other than your arbys mount italy vagina
>>
>>39464175
What do you two uh, do together?
Why did he not resist the first time?
>>
>>39464210
I do stuff like that, I'm a neet but it's not like I hide in my room all day. I used to, but now I take care of the house and food.
>>
>>39464227
Whatever we want to lol
The first time he kind of did resist but I had gotten him very drunk and sort of took advantage of him. He was very upset after for some time and distant.
>>
>>39464254
I can't say that's the nicest way to start a relationship, but as long as you're happy together then it's fine.
Do you plan on having children with him in the future?
>>
>>39461233
he taught me no skills other than jiu jitsu he was an mma obsessed poorfag, but i have no problems with him either

it's fun, we still roll sometimes
>>
>>39464310
After trying but feeling like it wasn't working, I felt that was the easiest way to work. It was stupid of me since it could have and nearly turned bad but I got lucky I guess. As for children, well don't want to cause a freak out but we're currently expecting.
>>
>>39464354
Good luck, hope your baby's healthy. Will you tell them about your relationship?
>>
>>39461233
Really good (and really normal). Love my dad. Always will.
>>
>>39464361
Thanks I hope so too. I'm not sure how telling them the truth though will help or be good for them.
>>
My dad died when I was very young and my step father abused me for years.
>>
Couldn't get a better father.
From when I remember we could communicate without words, we think in very similar way. I was tomboy and would always want to learn from him useful things, simple electronics, fixing things etc.

My mom is also a fantastic woman and if I'll have a husband ever I'll try to be as good to him as my mom to my father.

Unfortunately my dad has tendency for depression and I'm pretty much sure he's autistic (Eastern Europe so he never got diagnosed for that)

I believe mental issues are genetic and I inherited the depression, but what is worse, I believe my brother got it mixed up with some nasty stuff from my mom's side and is full on sociopathic chad (we are both my dad's offspring, we have his physical features) Tells me and my dad that we are weak and idiots. I cut off him from my life but I'm sorry that my dad still needs to deal with him.

My father is the reason why I like autist and spend time on image boards, don't know if it's a curse or a bliss.
>>
>>39464592
I wish I could marry you, you seem comfy
>>
>>39464592
damn i would have to agree with your brother. you sound delusional
>>
>>39464592
Good luck finding the perfect husband. You sound like you probably deserve one. Also this>>39464631
>>
>>39464461
How did he abuse you?
>>
>>39461233
Pretty good

I go halfway across the country to visit his grave at least once every year
>>
He died when I was a child. My step dad became my father figure for a while, but he's a piece of shit.
>>
>>39464741
Why is step dad a piece of shit?
>>
Friendly reminder that if she gets too well along with her father it's also a huge redflag
>>
>>39464769
Why is getting along with her father a red flag?
>>
>>39464796
It's not; don't take pseudopsychology seriously, especially from r9k of all places.
>>
Boybots in this thread, how about your relationships with your daddys.

Mine was annoyed I didn't like hunting birds with him. I still go, but I don't like seeing pheasants die or shooting them
>>
>>39465014
My dad was an abusive alcoholic that destroyed any self esteem I may have been able to develop. But at least he isn't my mom.
>>
>>39465014
Distant as heck but keenly interested in keeping me entertained and stimulated.
I revered him.
Parents separated when I was 9 because it came to light he cheated.
I've occasionally visited since and met the woman, but at this point I have him fixed in my mind as the image of failure.
He really disgusts me.
Haven't spoken to him in years.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.