[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you robots cut yourself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0037.jpg (186KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.jpg
186KB, 900x1600px
Any of you robots cut yourself?
>>
>>39461126
>n-no it's not for attention guys, seriously
>posts this thread
>>
>>39461126
Used to. So happy I kept that shit to my thigh and not my arms.
>>
My sister used to be really pathetic. She wanted the attention without the pain so she would bite her arm
>>
>>39461146
I made that mistake feelsbadman.jpg.
>>
>>39461126
Yes, used to. I did it to my arms and completely regret it now. Wasn't fucking worth it.
>>
>>39461126
yeah i havent for a while though actually. it just feels silly now honestly like the amount of relief it causes is not that much for how much of an asshole it makes you feel like lol
>>
>>39461143
>posts about cutting on an anonymous website

I don't think that's attention seeking. If OP cuts and flaunts, then sure, but personally threads like this is the only chance I get to talk about it since nobody knows.
>>
>>39461146
aren't there major arteries in the thigh/groin area? there are much safer ways for getting pity and attention
>>
>>39461215
Not on the muscle. Inside of the thighs are dangerous but I never cut there.

Nobody knows about my scars though mate. I did it on my thighs to avoid attention, not get it.
>>
>>39461143
It's weird I think I did cut for attention but any time someone brings it up I lash out at them and make them drop it.
>>
I've got some noticable cutting and burn scars on my arms. Fucking hate them and regret ever doing it.

The kicker is that it was only a one time thing for me. I was drunk and depressed one night and did that shit. I'd like to get one or two tattoos over them to hide them. I don't care how degenerate 4chinz says tattoos are, I'd rather a cool tattoo than fucking obvious self harm scars.
>>
>>39461126
Lmao, what freaks do this? I may be socially inept, but I at least know THIS is social suicide.
>>
>>39461214
Look at OP's image again. Why might someone suggest that it's attention seeking?
>>
bro you have to stop, I mean if you can you need to get help if it's mental pain. seriously there's millions of people that have mental problems even in your country I'd bet. so help is always ready to accept you. also it's not a good thing to keep secret. like any harmful habit , if you can't control it anymore then someone else has to step in.
>>
>>39461245
Yeah, posting it on instagram or facebook is attention seeking as fuck. But just posting about it on 4Chan where this will get buried seems okay to me.

Looks like OP just got any self harm image for the thread.
>>
File: IMG_2043.jpg (1MB, 3024x3022px)
IMG_2043.jpg
1MB, 3024x3022px
>>39461126
Pussies cut, real niggas burn. Pic related fuckboi
>>
>>39461215
i never did it for attention id honestly be mortified if anyone ever found out. i did it because i would get super mad and frustrated and you kind of want to just ree but instead of punching a wall i did it to myself. also probably the reason i cut instead of whatever other method of venting is because it feels more validating. not for attention but because cutting is like a "serious" thing depressed people do so you feel more "legit". it was silly though im mortified i ever did it honestly i wish i just would have kept to other less tumblr methods of reeing
>>
>>39461270
To pussy to post my own scars desu
>>
>>39461307
That's kind of my point. Cutting yourself isn't something you'd do instinctively, people take their frustrations out on themselves because they know it's guaranteed sympathy. It's selfish and pathetic.
>>
>>39461126
do cutfags, male and female, make for good intimate companions? anyone have experience with this?
>>
>>39461416
>too pussy to post my kitten scratches
ftfy
>>
>>39461576
People here will say it's a red flag for the most part, but I think that's mostly because this place has been taken over by normies.
People do dumb things, but they can heal.
>>
>>39461622
i could see that. i find it extremely attractive in some cases, but always assumed they would be too conceited in real life
>>
>>39461126
nigga u b such a fucking fag man. it's up the road, not across the street.
>>
>>39461286
>Pussies cut
>Has visible cuts on his arm
Pussy
>>
>>39461511
but no its not sympathy. nobody knows i used to. i am saying it here to tell my side of the story but once again i would never connect this to my real identity. it was VALIDATING, but it did not give me attention or pity. its only selfish in so far as anything you do exclusively for yourself is, like playing videogames or shitposting
>>
>>39461126
Baby cuts and you make self harmers look gay.
>>
down the road for results
across the street for attention
heard it here first
>>
I thought this was No Love Deep Web for a sec
>>
>>39461245
>one person does something
>EVERYONE MUST DO IT TOO.
NORMAL AS FUCK ANON
>>
>>39461126

Couldn't say I was a "cutter" because I only pulled that shit once when I fully lost my shit. Bunch of gnar hesitation cuts but couldn't commit because ultimately was afraid to die. Thought I might have better luck jumping off a bridge so I sat on the railing for about a half hour at 4 AM and couldn't work up the nerve - didn't feel as though it was quite high enough. Wouldn't that be a bitch? Come out all paralyzed and still depressed and can't snuff it.

Anyway, glad I didn't. Feel good now. Didn't tell anyone other than a friend or two and had to slink around in long sleeves for a long time. Scars were semi-visible but faded with time (approx 7 years).

Anyway, turn your hatred of self into hatred of others. It's easier to digest.
>>
>>39462064
thats cus it is. if u aint cuttin deep and down the street thn therers no fukin point. fukn fagots
>>
>>39462087
after 7 years were they totally gone?
>>
i used to and now i have all these gnarly scars on my arms that are an embarrassment. i might as well have gotten "im an unstable fuck up" tattooed on my arms, it's that alienating. no matter how functional i become i'll always have literal brands on me that i was unstable and attention seeking. it sucks big time but that's what long sleeves are for.
>>
>>39462083
what did anon mean by this posted post
>>
>>39461307
thank you, I could never articulate why I used to cut and even had trouble understanding it myself because I would have been destroyed if anyone found out. I also did it because I was angry and its like the anger would build up inside me so much I would shake and just have to punch or hurt something (so basically REEEE). When I was really young I used to hit my own head. I wish I would have just stuck with that instead at least it doesn't leave scars.
>>
>>39462030
so you ate up the emo kid cliche and cut yourself as a hobby? i find it hard to believe you weren't at some point expecting something in return
>>
>>39462141

Almost - but mine weren't diehard shit. Hesitation cuts. There are one or two lingerers but its not absolutely obvious that was the source since I'm not longer a fucking basket case. There are hints of a few others whenever I'm full pasty winter mode, but they aren't attention grabbers.

My knuckles used to be trashed from punching walls as well - especially because they were skinned and I let them get infected... oddly enough they are presentable as well nowadays.
>>
File: 1503868835773.jpg (69KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503868835773.jpg
69KB, 1024x640px
where 2 find qt jewish cutfu?
>>
>>39461286
real niggas kill themselves
>>
>>39462496
the realest of niggas do it twice
>>
>>39462526
only the realest take a classroom full of kids with them
>>
>>39462200
what would i get in return? it was just something to take out frusturation on, and i picked that over other things because i thought thats what "depressed" kids did. the things i got in return were a sense of feeling like my feelings were legitimate and something to take out anger on.
>>
>>39462612
im not a cute emo girl, its not like anyone gives a shit even if someone did somehow see despite the fact their on my thighs people probably assumed i fell on barbed wire or something
>>
>>39461126
Down the road for results buddy
But don't do it, please.
>>
>>39461126
Used to, now I just stay doped up all the time. Got back to it briefly when I quit drugs for a while. Won't repeat that mistake.
>>
>>39461126
I'm not a 13 year old girl so no I don't
>>
>>39462122
>inplying cutting wrist to kill yourself isn't the least effective suicide method and equally attention whoring
>>
>>39462595
and their mommies!!
>>
>>39462647
>>39462647
>i never did it for attention
>tee hee~ im a girl btw ;)
everytime
>>
>literally making permanent changes to your body for like 5 seconds of relief in the middle of an autism fit
Sounds like a great idea.
>>
>>39462817
im not a girl at all im a guy. i said im not a cute emo girl as in people arent going to care
>>
>>39462856
**also not that i want them to
>>
>>39461163
whoa i did this, but i never showed anyone. i just wanted to find out if self harm was for me because maybe people who did it some kind of relief. so i tried it, but it was just stupid and pointless desu
>>
>not carving your oneitis' name on your body
and you call yourselves robots
>>
>>39461126
Was too big of a pussy to do it on my arms or legs, so I did it on my back. Shit hurt like a motherfucker whenever I leaned on something but it helped in a wierd way. It was also very easy to hide since I almost never took off my shirt
>>
>>39462926
You need a special kind of depression to actually want self harm for its own sake. You have to have severe depression to the point of almost never feeling any strong emotion aside from misery. The pain can honestly make for relief from the constant feeling of melancholy that type of depression can give you. If you can cry at all then there is no reason to self harm, but for some people it's the only way to externalize pain.
>>
>>39463077
>Was too big of a pussy to do it on my arms or legs, so I did it on my back
How could you cut deep at all? I had to put a lot of power in just to cut through the fat on my legs.
>>
>>39463081
the sad thing is i can really relate to what you're saying, i'm really fucking lonely

all i do is drink alone
>>
>>39463148
Arms are pretty flexible so it wasn't that big of a problem. I can post a pic if you want
>>
File: 1503925579065.gif (40KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
1503925579065.gif
40KB, 239x239px
Sometimes.
Mostly I punch myself.
I used to when I was a teen and I stopped for a long time and now I'm doing it again.
Shit sucks.
>>
>>39463061
That's what I did most recently
>>
File: 1504310389567.png (337KB, 593x635px)
1504310389567.png
337KB, 593x635px
I tried but my skin is too thick and the knife wouldn't cut, so I gave up
>>
>>39461126
cutting is for fags.
>>
File: 1503638604442.png (376KB, 373x426px) Image search: [Google]
1503638604442.png
376KB, 373x426px
>>39461126
No, most people do it for attention but my go to suicide plan is to slit my wrists long ways down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pyBB7y8fDU
Somewhat like this.
>>
>>39461126
Yeah, quite recently I had that self destructive urge and couldn't get it out of my head.

Well, I shaved I my head. Got rid of the urge and lots of other issues and I finally forced myself to deal with. And well, there was some blood, cause I'm noobish at that stuff.
>>
>>39461126
I used to do it just above the inside of my ankle. It was never because I thought I deserved I feel pain or w/e reason edgy kids do it, I just liked seeing little beads of blood well up. I never did it deep enough that it streamed down my leg, it was just a sort of cheap entertainment. This was back in 08-09
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>39466137
Me too... kinda... the dot was a cig. I do it when i'm bored
>>
>>39461126
I did it on my legs. I like the pain, i like to see the blood. But my skin is fucked and i have a bad habit of scrachting my wounds, so those thin knife cuts later had turned into a mess.
I wish i could cut myself more. But it is too risky. Where i live, they can put you into ward for this shit.
>>
>>39466549
This is pretty much what it looked like for me too, I never burned myself with cigarettes, but when I was really young, like 8-12 my dad used to call me Mr Blister because I'd burn myself while playing with fire and end up with blisters.

Thinking about it, its pretty funny how he just made up a name for me instead of addressing the issue of me harming myself. I think I might make my online pseudonym Mr Blister, it has a nice ring, thanks dad
>>
>>39466587
aw fuck, mr blister and mister blister have both already been registered, fuck
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.