[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Problem in Paradise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1503280755478.jpg (31KB, 396x310px) Image search: [Google]
1503280755478.jpg
31KB, 396x310px
I'll sum this up fast.

>Gf in hospital because of her back pains
>Co-worker at work likes me and literally told me "she needs some dick"
>she has a fat fucking beautiful ass that I have been dying to fuck

Guys help me here, I want to be faithful but this is so much temptation
>>
Honestly?

Fuck her asshole and then just drop it and stay friends hard and be completely uninterested.
Never bring up your gf or talk about your personal life ever and keep it away from her.
You'll be fine.
>>
Thots be gone my compatriot.
>>
>>39459539
>>Gf in hospital because of her back pains

How can you even be thinking about fucking other women?
The woman you are supposed to love and care about is in hospital in pain, and probably feeling terrible.
Aren't you worried about her?
Why don't you call her or go see her?
>>
>>39459539
Either break up with your gf or do nothing at all.
Have some decency.
>>
>>39459539
What's the problem, exactly? She's your gf right? Just give her the dick till her back pains go away, it's a win-win.
>>
>>39459539
Not worth it. Stay faithful. I can't say that it'll reward you in the end, but it'll at least not fuck you over.

Those girl-stuck-in-hospital-gets-cheated-on stories are every roastie-controlled media outlet's wet dream because of how monetarily and emotionally profitable they are.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.