[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You all know the drill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170822-WA0003.jpg (44KB, 644x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170822-WA0003.jpg
44KB, 644x960px
>be 15
>be cringe itself
>"high fuctioning autism"
>drop out of high school
>meet a group of outcasts
>they regularly chill in the town park, drinking beer and doing drugs
>start joining more often
Skip ahead 4 years
>be now
>be 19
>no friends left
>broke up with gf that loved me like nobody ever did because I didnt know how to deal with the situation
>still no school, no job
>spend time online
>not even neetbux, leeching off mom
>addicted to weed
>sometimes steal a 20 from mom to, spend it on more drugs
>no self control
>started snorting speed a couple of weeks ago
>slowly becoming psychotic
>feels like im a schizo
>basically just bent on my own destruction

Does it ever end robots?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>39459391
No one gives a single shit about your problems. You clearly came here to look for acknowledgment because you're too retarded to go somewhere you can actually be helped.

To answer your question, no. It will never end cause not only you're addicted, you're also a smug piece of shit.

>broke up with gf
>gf

No one will even relate with you here.
>>
>>39459391
Do us all a favor and fuck off of this board already, seriously
>>
>>39459391
Haha I don't even know the warmth of another woman. You don't belong here but rather to an addict help forum or alcoholics anonymous forum.
>>
>>39459462
Good post, youre right.
Knowing is only half the work though
>>
>>39459391
It's okay, stop doing drugs and stop being sedentary. It's going to be difficult and its going to be rough, but that's a lot better than becoming a raving druggie begging on the street corner. And that's what you will become if you keep this up. Take baby steps and eventually you'll find yourself in a better situation, life isn't over yet.
>>
>>39459500
Why dont you do me a favor and off yourself.
If you stream it ill join in
>>
>>39459462
Hey fucker us robots always cry about being wagecucks and depressed, so why can't the normalfag post this?
>>
>>39459561
>normalfag
This gives me hope
>>
>>39459561
Because that's (mostly) out of our control. You gotta wagecuck if you want to live and depression could be impossible to break from for someone (people with literal deformities that can't get someone to love them).

This guy does drugs. Literally all his misery comes from drugs. All he has to do is to stop using drugs. But he didn't come here for advice, thus why he just needs to fuck off. It's pointless.
>>
>>39459526
>my life is worse than yours, therefore you do not have a bad life at all
I think you should give tumblr a shot with that attitude
>>
>>39459656
And why the fuck do you think I started doing drugs.
The problem is rooted deeper, the drugs are a symptom (although a spiral downwards as well)
>>
>>39459391
Here's what you gonna do:
Go to a medical center and tell them you are addicted to drugs, go to your mom and tell her you are addicted to drugs. Your life is shit, ok I understand but trust me drugs will DESTROY you. Stop drugs, then deal with your other problems but it should be your no.1 priority
>>
>>39459391
so what? fix your life... Life doesn't run by itself you're the one controlling it. Other people actually study and try to pass high school. You're just a lazy fuck.

it will end you will get motivated for something someday but you have to be the catalyst and try to search for some motivation
>>
>>39459391
>had friends
>had girlfriend
>had anybody that could stand his presence at all

you dont belong here
>>
>>39459698
>>39459723
If things were this easy none of us would be here.
I know drugs will be my destruction, as said in the OP.
I also know how I can fix it.
What I dont know is if I even want to.
>>
>>39459765
>somewhere in the past you experienced a taste of semi-normie life, therefore you can not share your feelings on a public mongolian fingerpainting website
>>
>>39459391
>be 19

that's 1-2 years out of high school. Yes it's bad, but you still have time to fix yourself. It starts with getting a job. If you fucked up your grades, see if you can redo courses online or at adult/summer schools. Live at home, save money, go to a polytechnic/community college, get social media, make friends. If this sounds shitty, think about what you really want and the alternatives

Or, you can mope for 5 years and realize you'll have the exact same problems when you're 25 except even though the problems are the same, they're 10x worse now judging relative to others and you're running out of time. Your move
>>
>>39459903
Good post
I guess all I need is some stable ground and a reason to live.
I know I can handle myself when things are going relatively well.
Ill try finishing up high school.. never gave it a second shot.
You lot convinced me.
I could try the hard path first for once..
The easy one remains open either way
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.