[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social media

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 65.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
Damn, it's been like 6 months since I dropped Facebook, I felt like it was going to be hard to get used to not entering it but it was easier than I thought, and it's so great.
I eventually closed my Twitter account too.
I think I feel a lot better, do you still use social media? Did you drop it? Why?
>>
>>39459162
I had my birthday date wrong, and everybody was wishing happy birthday (not that they care, this is just regular normie behavior) so I had to awkwardly explain that it was not my birthday. I changed to the right date, and when the messages came again I realized that now I had nothing to reply, so I just ignored them. Also the content is shit, but you only realize it after you leave.
>>
>>39459349
Yeah, it was actually kind of interesting waiting for my birthday having in mind that no one would get a notification for it.
I was also sick of the shitty content.
>>
I interact with my friends very differently than how I interact with family. And since my Facebook friends were both, I couldn't post very often without going out of character for a group of people.

Plus I hated how everyone was accomplishing great things in life and I was stuck there at 11 PM in my room reading it all. I still have a LinkedIn, and it hurts reading the jobs everyone from high school got.
>>
>>39459162
I deleted my facebook because it made me miserable.
Instagram is next on the list. Yes, I downloaded Instagram.
If you haven't, do me a favor, and DON'T.
It's addicting. And, just like Facebook, you'll get to see all the normies succeeding and living their lavish lifestyle.
>>
Dropping social media was the worst descion in my life
>>
never had any social accounts
>>
>>39459744
Why?

Oreganilisls
>>
My tastes in most things are pretty obscure so anything I shared or posted about on Facebook I'd get zero likes or comments. On twitter I followed some artists/actresses but after the endless vain selfie and motivation tweets I eventually got fed up/put off. Now I just use messenger to contact the two friends I have. Social media is for females and normies in general anyway.
>>
Facebook
>FBI datamining resource
Instagram
>FBI facial recognition resource
Twitter
>FBI location tracking resource

NO COINCIDENCE HERE GOYIM
>>
I've only ever had a facebook and I only use it to group chat with my white supremacist friends.
>>
>>39459162
Ever since I've been on 4chan I've stopped using Facebook. Although recently I've decided to make a new one because my original account was about 6 years old
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.