[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My name is anon and...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1504026918919.jpg (189KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1504026918919.jpg
189KB, 900x1200px
I'm an alcoholic. I can't enter AA and I can't stop drinking. Anyway, who here /alc/ here
>>
>>39459026
drink at school
drink at work

it's mixed so no one can tell. I don't get withdrawls because I'm not addicted. I just do it because I have social anxiety
>>
>>39459190
>I don't get withdrawls because I'm not addicted

Pretty delusional buddy
>>
not an alcoholic but i have a weed problem that i have to let go of because i have no control over my career or life.

>inb4 "weed isn't addicive lmao"
i smoke about a gram a day and if i don't have any i'm usually rolling around my bedroom floor trying to find bits and pieces of shake, tonight i got so sad and tired of it, i listened to Landslide five times on loop and decided i miss being able to do and feel things without smoking.

I'm going to do it, the problem is my dopamine levels are so absolutely ruined i'm going to feel like shit for a little while
>>
>>39459190
i have so much anxiety that alcohol makes it worse. when i feel a little dizzy or slightly buzzed i start to have a panic attack.

same thing happens with weed.

my life is suffering.
>>
>>39459367
try xanax buddy just dont overdue it
>>
Recovering degenerate here. Have a year in November. Redditmeanything. Kratom, while generally associated with opiate/oid abusers, can do wonders for drunks too.
>>
File: woodie.png (271KB, 961x408px) Image search: [Google]
woodie.png
271KB, 961x408px
>>39459026
>>39459190
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1yhbJXnzD0K
>>
>>39459394
i feel like id have a panic attack on xanax. i hate the feeling of giving up control to a drug
>>
>>39459540
benzos are very powerful and one of their main actions is avoiding panic attacks.
>>
i got a handle of vodka wednesday night, woke up hungover thursday, and finished the rest of it that night. today, i didn't wake up with a convential hangover (headache, nausea, etc.) but i felt tired and kept getting random waves of almost-electric panic over my skin and my brain. it's like brain zaps and feels bad and i hope im not dying. also weirdly enough i feel best when i'm walking around or laying down. sitting feels absolutely terrible though
>>
AA is a scam.
>>
>>39459527
That's a pretty antisocial thing to say.

You're hopes are futile because I never shake.
>>
>>39459649
this is an original apology
>>
>>39459570
what is xanax like? what does it feel like whn you're on it? do you notice it? does it come on suddenly or gradually?
>>
Coming up on 90 days sober
Did the antabuse thing for a while at first.didnt have the willpower I guess.
Idk about being cured or whatever but treating social anxiety with alcohol leads to bad times in my experience.
>>39459610
Yeah man theyre all in it for the cash money
>>
>>39459705
you basically lose your racing thoughts and mostly focus on whats in front of you. it gives you a clear headed mindset. it is rather uplifting to not experience the constant chest tightness, shakiness, cold sweats from social anxiety. that being said it does not give euphoria like opiates but can be abused just as hard for its calming affects. it comes on pretty quickly around 5- 10 minutes and lasts about 4 hours. go work your doctor into prescribing them for you. avoid ssri jew drugs
>>
>>39459705
I have been on clonazepam not xanax.
basically they make you feel more calm both on mental and physical levels. They also inhibit pain, I have had a tooth pulled off by dentist and practiacally didn't feel anything.
Problem is they fuck up your memory a bit, my honesy advice is taking them in the smallest doses possible or they can make you retarded and feeling tired
>>
>>39459346
I'm in the same boat, i haven't smoked for 3 days now and i feel emotional as fuck. I can't seem to enjoy anything. But smoking weed 24/7 is not good for my future and mental health.

Also am 3 days sober from using hard drugs. So it's not only because of weed, but i think that not smoking is the hardest part of getting sober. I always used to smoke weed after a drugbinge so i'd feel more relaxed.

but... i drank alcohol today, so i'm kind of cheating. I think i'm stuck in a loop.

>smoke weed for 3 years
>decide to quit
>HELLO AMPHETAMINES
>use it to cope in school
>go overboard
>sleep deprived and emanciated
>sleep paralysis
>thinks everyone is planning to beat me, talking behind my back when i'm not looking, aka extremely paranoid
>quit using speed
>start smoking weed
>start using ketamine on a daily basis
>meanwhile use all kinds of drugs but not regularly
>can't handle ket anymore
>start using coke
>only lasted for a week cuz i hate it
>fuck this shit
>quit everything i was addicted to

Now i'm going back to school again... After having lived in squats for a year.. I'm afraid that school will make staying clean a lot harder for me. My brain is fried but i'm still excited.

Sorry for my english but apparently i had to talk about this.
>>
>>39459836
>>39459842
when you're on it,do you notice it? like if you've been drinking or smoking, you know; you have that feeling of being drunk or high.
is it something similar with xanax?
>>
>>39459527
lol people who post vocaroos are always clearly sound autistic and unhappy
>>
File: aa.png (666KB, 963x1292px) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
666KB, 963x1292px
>>39459610
they're a Christian front

their main tool is the twelve-step program (some other rehabs use this as well for other drugs), an explicit step is believing in a "higher power"
>>
>>39459190
you don't know whether or not you get withdrawals if you never stop.
>>
How do I stop myself from texting the girl I like dumb shit when I'm smashed? It happens far to often.
>>
>>39459026
I am one to. For me it's stress. Most stressful job out there (Infantry). I drink at night only unless im hung over than i smash a beer with breakfast and lunch. I drink a 26 of vodka a night.
>>
>>39459440
What are your favorite strains and how often do you burn?
>>
>>39460500

11b or 0311
>>
>>39459190
>drink at work
>no one can tell
Sure they can't, buddy. I made that mistake too. Thought it would help with my social anxiety. Instead I became the joke at work. The pathetic fuck that everyone would make booze jokes to my face to.
You can't hide it friend. They know.
>>
>>39460500
Canadian 1 battalion Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry so 00010 I guess
>>
>>39459026
lately, instead of getting withdrawal shakes and hallucinations, i've been having micro heart attacks instead
my heart goes about 500bpm and i'm drenched in sweat in two minutes
i'm going to die soon unless i can stop drinking
be careful anons
>>
Always been a heavy drinker due to going out with friends a lot, but lately starting to become a problem. Decided to treat myself last weekend to a bottle of Bulliet Rye that I had over the course of three days, took a break yesterday and moved onto currently half a bottle of Jim Beam after work tonight.

Funny thing is, everyone around me can't say anything but a positive word about me and going for interviews for a second job constantly, might actually be making it right now, but even with that, under the praise, it does get lonely and I guess the drinking helps to take it away for a moment and I kind of forget the skeletons in the closet for a while.
>>
>>39461371
Have you talked to a doctor? Unless you can't take beta blockers, propranolol 80mg (or 160 if it's really serious) slow release does wonders, as well as helping to take the edge off any other problems like anxiety by helping to calm down your adrenal system, worked well for me with coke withdrawals
>>
>>39459610
But isn't the general idea of quitting kinda fine? Last day at my local barber shop some guys were discussing about this, and given I live in a third world country the AA reps are kinda harsh on people that don't commit enough or want to form their own groups that aren't close to Christianity, they literally were planning to confront their reps to the point of fighting them if they were too hostile.
>>
I usually drink 3 to 4 handles of vodka a week

I have been doing this for around 3 months

Recently I stopped drinking for 4 days and want to throw up for no reason and have 0 if any energy to do anything. My mind keeps telling me to get more alcohol for no reason.

Am I having withdrawals?
>>
>>39460374
stop mobileposting. once you get drunk then stash your phone in a different room and be done with it.

t. guy that has drunk texted stupid shit and is drinking at this very moment
>>
>>39459917
anon no one listened to your story because it was boring and predictable.

hope things work out for you tho
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.