[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is just wasting time until death?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1894346.jpg (68KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1894346.jpg
68KB, 655x509px
Who else is just wasting time until death?
>>
>>39458517
Death means everything is a waste of time.
>>
>>39458517
I'm wasting time until the missiles start flying and something fucking exciting happens. Hopefully soon, things are looking up.
>>
>>39458517
Anon, my life is shit but I'm trying my best to work for money to enjoy myself in this life. Maybe in the next life I'll be able to live the happy chad life. In a few years I'll go to eastern europe and blow my money on hot prostitutes.
>>
>>39458575
Yeah no kidding.

Normal people will never understand being so depressed and lonely that the end of the world is genuinely a happy thought.

I can't wait for something horrible to happen, nuclear war or other.
>>
File: Flowchart of man.jpg (356KB, 1629x2339px) Image search: [Google]
Flowchart of man.jpg
356KB, 1629x2339px
>>39458517
There's plenty to do before death anon.
>>
>>39458636
I'd settle for the total collapse of an important country, but the Yuros aren't fucking helping.

Or the government abandoning a whole city out of poverty and dilapidation.

Some pro sports league being confirmed as rigged, anything.

SOMETHING FUCKING INTERESTING FUCK

Aliens are my impossible dream though.
>>
>>39458636
>>39458737
Anything so I don't have to live out this shit life on this path leading to nowhere. I literally browse /pol/ for this one reason. I am a happeningfag because the thought of horrific catastrophes that change the world permanently excite me in the fact that my life will no longer be shit.
>>
Kek, this thread is so relatable. We're all pathetic.
>>
>>39458551
Waste of time is a bad way to put it. What else are you gonna waste it on? Not existing? What you waste is your effort, if what you expend it on doesn't bring you satisfaction - or enough satisfaction.

To get a better life, stop wasting your energy on things that aren't rewarding. I find people: talking about petty whatever, investing time into developing a relationship, or having them entertain me personally; to be a complete waste of energy. It's not rewarding enough, and your satisfaction isn't even up to you, but someone else. Fuck that. Fuck people. I can think of like two times ever I got what I wanted out of somebody, and two times else that anyone has done something truly nice for me in all my 24 years. I'm bad at it, I don't get anything out of it, it's so distasteful that I didn't even need to decide to stop, I just did.

Time to evaluate what you waste your effort on.
>>
I was thinking about that today. I'm just living day to day, not doing anything new or exciting. I'm just waiting until I die in a way that won't make my family sad.
>>
>>39458517
literally everybody
>>
File: identifying happening.jpg (98KB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
identifying happening.jpg
98KB, 454x600px
>>39458786
It never fucking happens though

Like fuck, Trump got caught doing all kinds of shit and still got elected, nothing fun happens in politics at all.

At least he increases the chances of HAPPENING by 300%
>>
>>39458786
I'm a happeningfag too, it's what got me to come to /pol/, and what got me to stay.

I've literally waited and hoped for yellowstone, despite living in the "death by ash" zone.

I've wished for WW3 so I can be drafted/enlisted and fight/die in Europe.

I've wished for American civil war, earthquakes, aliens, race war, every tragedy you can name. I sat up all night watching the news from the paris attack last year because it was exciting, not even because it was sad.
>>
I hope I die sooner rather than later.
>>
File: header.jpg (15KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
15KB, 460x215px
You guys ever played Little Inferno? You buy random stuff from toy catalogues and burn them in your fireplace for fun. The metaphor is how we live our lives burning time with movies, tv shows, video games, etc. But eventually there will be no more time to burn, and you look back thinking "what was the point of all that?"
>>
>>39458934
>>39458966
Same, followed pretty much all the possible happenings, all for naught. September 23, maybe the occultic shit will be of some use for once. Yeah the bataclan attack made my heart race but the attacks only toned down after that.
>>
>>39459096
>tfw even bataclan couldn't spark real happenings
I think we are doomed to continue this monotonous existance lads.

If the French didn't go full 1488 after bataclan, no one will.
>>
>>39458966
>>39459119
>>39459096
I honestly believe that we will never see it coming. IT'S HAPPENING leads to nowhere, when it hits, whatever it is, will be instantaneous and without warning.

Think 9/11.
>>
>>39459169
Makes sense though, we have small things that could lead to bigger things but never do, things like us-russia, china-india, black-white, muslims in the EU, and best korea. All of this is a massive powder keg that I'm waiting to explode. But the way I see it, I think we're long overdue for a massive war.
>>
>>39458517

Your pic implies that this is necessarily a bad thing. We're all wired differently amd clearly we're an intristically flawed bunch but for some of us this is a perfectly reasonable way to spend our individual lives.

Each to their own.
>>
>>39458517
I just returned home(aka my parents home) after being gone for a short term work project.
>met girl and got cucked hard while away
>my desktop computer i haven't been able to use since i was away suddenly has the cpu die while i was gone
>my car is near dead and barely functional, every trip is filled with anxiety it will fail me
>get home and everyone treats me like shit immediately asking what i'm gonna do about a job
>wifi in my room is terrible and drops, can't even get my ps4 pro connected to wifi
>laptop is an old piece of shit that overheats browsing 4chan and must be attached to charger at all times
>everything is breaking and i have no money or job
>have to start job searching which is soul crushing

Wish me luck robots. If I don't have at least an interview with someone for a job in the next month i'm fucking killing myself. I already failed at having friends/romantic life so if I can't make money and live a selfish hedonistic life filled with manchild things then i'm out.
>>
>>39459518
Just make sure to die in a cool way

A boring movie can be saved with a great ending
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.