[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Realist shit you've said to a girl? yes I'm 18

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 20170901_200900.jpg (395KB, 981x1666px) Image search: [Google]
20170901_200900.jpg
395KB, 981x1666px
>Realist shit you've said to a girl?
yes I'm 18
>>
>you should watch K-On it's a fucking masterpiece
>She responded lol
>>
>>39458386
/chad/ here, if you try just a little harder you can swing a pitty fuck out of her.
>>
>>39458386
Told a girl I'm fully aware that I'm gonna die alone. She said I'd make an awesome bf, but refused to let me be her bf.
>>
>>39458386
I was going on about possibly living in a car if I ever were to work at Silicon Valley, and a girl actually got enthusiastic about in-car living. I was happily surprised.

I was ranting about how what people need are ultra tiny private cells that they can check in and out of at any time for any reason, and another girl agreed with the whole no-questions-asked concept.

Hopefully your pic is unrelated, because that's fucking shallow
>>
>>39458539
>She said I'd make an awesome bf, but refused to let me be her bf.
Assuming she wasn't being genuine, just be happy she cared enough to try to make you feel better.
>>
it's easy to hate women and then they hit you with something like that that slays you. that kind of shit is their superpower. stops you in your tracks. they only give you like a small taste once in a blue moon of that kindness.
>>
when you are down, a girl can really bring you back up high when she is feeling generous with her heart.
>>
>You're not a very good friend. I don't feel like I'm important to you.
Deleted her on social, haven't spoken to her since
Feels good, not gonna lie
>>
>You're a whore that's going to end up an 18 year old single mother.

And she did.
>>
File: 1501644339512.jpg (34KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1501644339512.jpg
34KB, 390x390px
1:55 AM - her: Like what does love mean jeff was it because you like felt pity or like
1:55 AM - her: Why would you say
1:55 AM - me: do you know how hurtful that is to say
1:56 AM - her: It
1:56 AM - her: Im confused
1:56 AM - her: Im stupid snd autistic
1:56 AM - her: Did you mean you loved me like a friend
1:58 AM - me: I love you, you're the only girl that's been nice to me I dont know why you think I don't, I have deep problems with me and everything about my life and I know that I am going to be destroyed if I tried to keep you because I know I'm not worth it and there are hundreds of men actually in your area that will blow me the fuck out of the water, do you see how painful this situation is to me
1:59 AM - me: you saying you'd date me when I know I'm lower than shit
1:59 AM - her: please date me
2:00 AM - me: you wouldn't be thinking this 6 months into it when I still can't get on cam because I'm still a fucking mess
2:00 AM - me: it would piss you off that I couldn't get on mic
2:00 AM - her: I dont care
2:00 AM - me: or that I couldn't show you how I looked like at that moment
2:00 AM - her: I understand now
2:00 AM - me: or that I couldn't afford to travel
2:00 AM - me: to see you
2:00 AM - her: I didnt know any that
2:01 AM - her: Id pay it for you when you have the chance
2:01 AM - me: I don't blame a girl for wanting that stuff
2:02 AM - her: I dont care what you look like or what you sound like i dont
2:02 AM - her: You make me really happy
2:02 AM - her: I wont hurt you

>started dating that night
>less than a month after she starts cheating on me
>we break up 3 weeks later on my birthday for exactly those reasons

I don't blame her for wanting to leave, I've long since forgiven her for cheating, I only wish I had the strength to listen to what I knew was the truth and stay as close friends.

Just avoid it all together so I don't have to remember how good it felt to have someone to love you back now that she's gone.
>>
>>39458752
Nice autism post. Normioofahok
>>
>>39458386
youre being a prima donna
oh your life is so rough it means nothing
nigger make something of yourself, do something about it, but dont sit there and tell some sloot that you are trash cause i can promise you woman dont want to fuck/date trash or someone with no future
>better yourself and dont beg for attention/affection from grills by saying how pointless your life is, hoping that she end up saying how meaningful your life really is
>>
Jesus. I have an ex-friend who does similar shit to this. He gets all dramatic and talks about how worthless he is to girls. He talks to them, whines and cries about his problems, and then tells them he wants to date them. Just over and over again his entire life. He's obese and he has meme diseases. "Muh Anxiety and muh Depression made me fat. My bad parents made me fat. My dad called me a loser when I was younger(Legitimate excuse that he gives for the way he is), people bullied me, blah, blah, blah." People experience worse things than his and the posters' on this board's situations and still manage to have good lives and do things. Quit bitching so much.
>>
>>39458386
>"Realist"
>"collage"
Record time in ousting yourself as a prime brainlet. No wonder no one will stoop to fuck you.
I really hope English isn't your first language. That said, if it is, I'm glad you won't have the opportunity to spread your seed.
>>
>>39459031
>typos possibly due to phone posting are genetic
Kill yourself you unironic retard.
>>
File: 1489217023930.jpg (37KB, 381x380px) Image search: [Google]
1489217023930.jpg
37KB, 381x380px
>>39459068
A's are not sufficiently close to B's nor I's to E's for those "typos" to be excusable. I learned how to spell both those words in second grade.
>>
>>39459003
It feels like being treated as a pet. "Look, little Anon here was able to make something of himself, why can't you?" I didn't better myself to be a fucking motivational tool for others, go overcome your own odds and use yourself as an example.
>>
>>39459112
The brainlet is you, auto-correct doesn't always care how close letter are.
>>
>>39458605
Why care so much about what she says if she's not going to do anything substantially helpful for you?
>>
>>39458539
Ask her to get you a gf. If she really believes that then it wouldn't be hard to find someone, right?
>>
>>39459230
Not him, but you're a retard. At least admit that you made an error and don't pretend you didn't on an anonymous board.
>>
>>39459278
I have more female friends than she does. By that I mean one.

>>39459357
I'm not even the OP, go be an insufferable autist somewhere else.
>>
>i partake in the study and enjoyment of Oriental cartoons

Said that to a tinder slut and she thought it was fascinating and i actually got laid that way. Weird shit because I'm a fucking autist
>>
>>39458752

so.. this was an internet relationship?, like a virtual one?

holy fuck m8 how did someone expect that to work, that is mental
>>
>>39458652
Until you determine that they are lying, then you're in the clear to keep hating them if you so choose.
>>
>>39458752
>mic
>cam
sorry anon thats not dating, try again
>>
>>39459756
>Until you determine that they are lying, then you're in the clear to keep hating them if you so choose.
yeah, but i don't mind girls lying to me. it's sometimes better than the truth. sometimes a lie is the right medicine. girls validate the fuck out of each other. it's part of the reason they are overachieving boys atm. they are supportive and nurturing and cheer each other on. doesn't matter if they are lying to each other. the good results happen and that's really all that counts in the end. having a girl tell me she knows i will do something great is something i have never heard and never will and i'm certain a little of that would have gone a long way over the years. just pretending to believe in me would be nice. lie to me, i promise i'll believe.
>>
I once told a girl to kill herself because no one liked her. Is that real shit?
>>
>>39458386
i want children to leave my imageboard
>>
>>39458386
i'm at the live alone step, I see there's one last.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.