[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ballbusting thread couple. Sick edition Husband counter part

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0070.jpg (80KB, 640x692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0070.jpg
80KB, 640x692px
Ballbusting thread couple. Sick edition

Husband counter part has strep throat. Come comfort me!!
>>
>>39458230
Have you thought about being in a chastity device?
Testicles get really sensitive...
N-not that I'd know.
>>
>>39458230
I'm confused by how this thread is redacted.

Ballbusting is my fav fetish tho
>>
File: IMG_0071.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0071.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
>>39458312
I use my penis too much for that. I usually jack off 1 or 2 times a day and get intimate once a day or every other day.
>>
File: IMG_0074.jpg (460KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0074.jpg
460KB, 675x900px
>>39458351
I don't mind clearing up the confusion. I usually create a thread for ballbusting and basic relationship shit. But your free to post or chat about anything

Me and the wife have been ballbusting for 10 years and I'm a couple years more experience than her since I am the one who introduced her to it.

And finally I have strep so it's the sick edition
>>
>>39458408
Oh shit, I try no to come to /r9k/ often so I must have missed when you post.

Want to get a bb gf but I'm a robot so no dice. Feels really good on my own though.
>>
File: IMG_0075.jpg (218KB, 850x1188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.jpg
218KB, 850x1188px
>>39458449
I was a bit fortunate. I grew up afraid to get hit in the balls cuz guys said it hurt but I really enjoyed seeing it. By the time I was ready for it I had this new girl at school to bring into it. But I never did the self busting thing.

And I really only make the thread in weekend so I'm easy to miss
>>
>>39458506
Well I'm doing the self busting thing out of necessity. I'm afraid of having to explain serious injuries to a doctor so I only do it with a few objects, and only from the front.
>>
File: IMG_0076.jpg (252KB, 850x971px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076.jpg
252KB, 850x971px
>>39458621
From the front is good, I hope you would never do it hard enough to go to the doc but there are basic excuses you could come up with. It's easy enough to be hit in the balls in day to day life by really anything
>>
>>39458686
Have you gotten seriously hurt? Any advice? you clearly know a lot more about it than me
>>
Ballbusting isn't a major fetish for me, but it does turn on.

Wouldn't mind having a kinky sadist gf or fwb "play some games" with me.
>>
File: IMG_0144.jpg (86KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0144.jpg
86KB, 900x600px
>>39458766
I've never gotten seriously injured just minor injuries like swelling and such. There are ways to stay safe. Such as warming up so whatever it you wanna do start out with some gentle stuff first then move up. If your balls are sore or swollen let them heal before doing another session. If you are in pain and wish to continue then don't. Don't do twisting or pulling , if you really must do twist or pulling then be very easy and cautious about it. And kicks from the front are safer than kicks from behind. The balls are stronger than the plumbing, so you wanna make sure your getting hit in the meat
>>
File: IMG_0143.jpg (62KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.jpg
62KB, 600x900px
>>39458770
Funny enough of the girls I turned into ballbusters, it was the submissive mommy gf type that proved better than the sadist dom type
>>
>>39458846
>Don't do twisting or pulling , if you really must do twist or pulling then be very easy and cautious about it.

Oh shit this is good to know, I've been wanting to try that...

I wish I could grow my nails enough and do scratching.
>>
>>39458908
You can do minor twisting and slow pulling but it's going to strain your veins and chords
>>
>>39459027
It's hard to do on your own. Like most interesting sex acts, you need two to make it really work.
>>
File: IMG_0142.jpg (154KB, 1014x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
154KB, 1014x957px
>>39459191
Yeah I wouldn't do that alone cuz it would probably require I tool or something and that stuff can get you in big trouble
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.