[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you let a succubus take your virginity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1504264643755.jpg (1MB, 2667x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1504264643755.jpg
1MB, 2667x4000px
Would you let a succubus take your virginity?
>>
>>39458228
Originally, I do not know.
>>
She wouldn't be much of a succubus if I just let her.. no time for a shit fuckubus
>>
>>39458228

It's not like anyone else is going to.
>>
>>39458228
Doesn't that also forcibly suck out your life energy and leave you a withered husk, and also you're damned to go to hell for consorting with an agent of hell?

Not that I'd rule it out, but we have to know what we're dealing with here.
>>
>>39458674
Yeah I'm pretty sure they do that. But I mean it's not like anyone would want me otherwise. Trade my life to lose my virginity in a moment where someone is focused on me, as well as go to hell vs. die a KHHV and go to hell anyways.
>>
Yes, holy shit, i would let her suck my soul out and sacrifice me to satan
>>
>>39458228
It depends on her looks and personality.
So NOT pic related.
>>
No. I would rather die a virgin.
>>
>>39458228
If it's her, yes.
>>
>>39458228
I'd like to talk with her about things.

Not lewd things.
>>
>>39458228
More of that cutie?
>>
>>39458228
Your pic is super disgusting.
3D is always PD.
>>
File: IMG_0956.jpg (129KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0956.jpg
129KB, 1024x1024px
Doesnt that make you die or go to hell or something?
>>
File: 1503944629454.jpg (13KB, 327x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503944629454.jpg
13KB, 327x300px
It depends, does she turn me into a succubus (male) and takes me to hell? If yes then I'll let her take my virginity.
>>
>>39458228
This looks like a female version of me
like exactly fucking like me if I was a girl

mildly making me sad lads, feels like lost potential desu
>tfw will never be girl
>>
>>39458868
I'm going to hell anyways, my existence is a stain on the human population. Might as well lose my soul and KHHV status, maybe trade it for being loved for a short moment. Only applies if the succubus is 10/10 though, unlike OP's pic.
>>
>>39458878
>succubus (male)

That's called an incubus.
>>
>>39459025
>Girls reject me constantly
>Often told im ugly
>Ottermode body
>Do face app
>Female me is 9/10
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!
>>
Only if it was a succubus (male)
>>
nope, succubi are just glorified roasties
>>
>>39458228
Yes i'd have a succubus (male)
And before some retard says it's an incubus
That'd imply they are a buff ultra chad incubus who's ripped and uses his ripped body to force you to have sex with him or be raped.
A succubus male is frail and weak and they'll probably just end up hanging out with you and letting you have sex with them whenever.
>>
>>39458228
Yes
>tfw no succubus to steal away my mana
>>
>>39458228
>Would you let a succubus take your virginity?

It's fascinating how the myth of the succubus has evolved.

The idea we now hold of such a fiend is that of an infernal vixen, offering carnal pleasure for the price of spiritual damnation. Lucifer presents a Mephistopheles to a genius like Faust hoping to tempt him from God's light with forbidden knowledge. In much the same way, Satan sends some infernal whore to seduce a less sophisticated man who would consider trading the songs of angels for the orgasmic gasps of a beautiful woman. In either case, Hell offers the illusion of immediate pleasure hoping to trick men from the promise of eternal bliss.

But Goethe's urbane Mephistopheles and the
voluptuous succubi that rode with him to Walpurgisnacht are nightmares for men living in an essentially good world. For such human beings, people for whom an experience of beauty, however small, is taken for granted, Hell has to be skilled enough to provide illusions of something more beautiful still.

Traditionally, the succubus is different, a ghoul referred to as a Night Hag. A man wakes to find himself paralyzed, pinned beneath some hideous parody of the Eternal Feminine. The thing kissing him has the cracked lips of a geriatric. Her breasts are shriveled, her belly distended, her face riddled with creases. Instead of smelling like perfume, her skin reeks of sulfur. The succubus's victim wakes from his nightmare, ejaculating and vomiting simultaneously.

One version of the succubus seduces a man from the joy of normal sexual affection with an unobtainable fantasy compared to which the flesh of an actual woman with her flaws couldn't hope to compare. The other rapes it from him with nauseating visions that render the thought of all flesh revolting.

Both bad dreams, sure, but one can't help but wonder which is worse.

Not that it matters. Regardless of whether he plays the siren or the rough beast, the Devil always claims his due.
>>
>>39458228
uh yeah, from what i her though you don't have a choice
>>
>>39458228
I have regular instances of sleep paralyis, i have learned that it is easier to simply allow them to overwhelm you, or attempt to overwhelm them, so in a way it has happened already.
>>
>>39458228
If she was big and soft like 200+ pounds
>>
>>39460694
>>39458228
Yeah, I'm not so in to the going to Hell thing; but if there was a creature that took the shape of a cute girl and subsisted off of my semen, then I'd be willing to feed her. I'd hope that it would realize that it could keep me alive and get some mileage out of me instead of a one and done thing.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.