[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It happened again today.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0893.jpg (139KB, 1280x1237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0893.jpg
139KB, 1280x1237px
>be walking home
>kid points at me and says look at at man
>mother says I know I see him
Wtf? Am I a literal goblin? This keeps happening.
>>
And nobody cares about my plight...
>>
So your problem is people keep telling you you're a man?
>>
>>39458188
Why, what do they call you?
>>
>>39458204
A man. I'm not seeing the problem here.
>>
>>39458330
K, you just laugh at my suffering then. I'm a freak and everybody laughs at me. Enjoy your normie life. I lower than a fucking robot. Nobody knows what it's like to be me. FUCK YOU
>>
a hideous man with good posture looks presentable and not to be fucked with

an attractive man with bad posture looks like a clown
>>
>>39458360
Sure they werent pointing at your personality?
>>
>>39458430
What sort of meme is this?
>>39458471
Are you sure you're old enough to post here?
>>
File: hahaha.png (13KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.png
13KB, 261x193px
>>39458360
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahah LOOK AT THE MAN
>>
>>39458563
We'll, they don't laugh. They are more scared of me. I've made groups of fully grown men cross the street and I'm not even black.
>>
>>39458034
Post a pic of yourself so we can see what we're dealing with
>>
File: scraed.jpg (10KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
scraed.jpg
10KB, 241x209px
>>39458667
Maybe you should put on a smile and look more approachable
>>
>>39458747
Not gonna happen. I already did and apparently I'm a five so it's not my looks
>>
>>39458748
So I should smile for no reason whenever I'm in public. I think that would freak people out even more.
>>
Somebody help the man with every problem there is! Please.
>>
>>39458759
Look buddy you made a thread about people pointing and making comments about you on the street and you asked point blank "am I a literal goblin." Then you sit here and refuse to post a photo. What the fuck sort of response are you expecting?
>>
>>39459046
This is what I look like when I walk down the street.
https://imgur.com/gallery/Xz6Jc
>>
>>39459090
Oh man. That's not a good look at all.
>>
>>39459147
I can't help it. Life has made me miserable.
>>
>>39459090
Tan
Lift/lose fat
Style hair
>>
File: IMG_1047.jpg (183KB, 1411x924px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1047.jpg
183KB, 1411x924px
>>39459090
This picture was underneath you. Also youre not horribly ugly, just ignore them and get on with your mediocre life.
>>
>>39458034
I had the same problem until I learned to drive. Kids sense weakness and attack without mercy. Some people have a particular face that normies despise. They hate you literally for your face, nothing else.

Before car, this happened to me on a frequent basis:
>walking past people with their kids, and kids randomly look at me and shout "EHHHHHHHHHH" and poke tongue out at me
>walking down street, kids on trampoline shout at me "HEY MAN, HEY YOU MAN LOOK OVER HERE"....I ignore them...."WHATS WRONG WITH HIM HAHAHAHAHA"
>People drive by and shout at me "FAGGOT"
>Waiting to walk across intersection, green man appears, start to walk across intersection and car drivers toot at me "MOVE IT FAGGOT"

After car:
>comfy
>wear thick sunglasses as added protection
>can go anywhere I like without harassment
>>
File: IMG_1068.jpg (84KB, 1536x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1068.jpg
84KB, 1536x595px
Jesus Christ. Look at the comments. Normies just hate me.
>>
>>39459889
idk how imgur works - can anybody just see whatever photo you upload? I sort of wonder if those are /r9k/ browsers just giving you a hard time.
>>
>>39459958
Yeah, anyone can see it.
>>
Teenagers
Intoxicated people
Nigs
Bratty children

Are the only people who would actively insult strangers for no reason. Don't let it get under your skin
>>
File: 1492701852811.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1492701852811.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>had an accident due to my social anxiety and driving alone
>too poor to fix the bumper
>just tape it up
>at crossing and kid walks past
>"look grampapa! that's a lot tape!"
GROW THE FUCK UP
>>
>>39460625
get a drill and some zip ties, that tape job is really unsafe and will fall apart eventually
>>
File: patricks scream.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
patricks scream.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>39458034
I know this feel. One time I was walking with my sister in disneyland, holding her hand because it was crowded, and then two dudebros came up and asked if there was a problem. We were both really confused at first but eventually I realized that it was because there was such a disparity between how we looked. My sister's a petite qt while I'm a fucking balding acne-ridden skeleton. They seemed to think I was dragging her away somewhere against her will.

>>39460517
This is not true, those people openly insult everyone, but some people get openly insulted by every class of people.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog.jpg (24KB, 480x439px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog.jpg
24KB, 480x439px
>coming home from a jog
>walking far behind two guys
>they keep looking back at me
>they keep mimicing my autistic walk and laugh

>turn around corner
>more guys sitting outside store
>they start yelling at me from across the road
>one runs up to me and tries to fight

>walking a few weeks later
>going past some labourers drinking in the afternoon
>they say something to me
>one throws a beer bottle, breaks as it hits me

what the hell is wrong with normies? This shit makes me never want to go outside.
>>
>>39459090
fucking imgur comments
>>
>>39458034
what the fuck do you look like?
>>
>mommy look theres the giant
I can live with this
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.