[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life is literally fucked.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1503768398551.gif (2MB, 199x236px) Image search: [Google]
1503768398551.gif
2MB, 199x236px
>1st gen immigrant
>Because of these my parents push me into medicine from a very young age
>hate it, don't want to slave away at medical school and work literally the least robot friendly job
>eventually bargain with them down to pharmacy
>I figured I can just sort the meds or whatever and be happy
>Work my ass off and get into pharmacy school
>4 years of misery but I got through them, even scored in the 95th percentile on the PCAT
>turns out the job market is completely saturated
>If I can even find a job it'll be in some shithole
>pharm school is full of the stacies and chads who were too stupid to get into med school
>literally people who scored 20s on the PCAT
>They'll probably get the jobs because im too robot to compete against them in a job interview
Help. What the fuck am I supposed to do? It's too late to drop out, I already took the loans out and I'm moved in and whatnot. I have absolutely no desire to study or do anything at all because it's just gonna end in me not getting a job.
Even my advisor confirmed how shit the job market is when I asked to meet with him.
>>
>>39457465
>have had a bbw fetish for so long that they don't even look that bad to me
send help
>>
You have a PhD and you can do science, apply to Eli Lilly as a clinical trial coordinator at least the ones in Indianapolis are all pharmacists.
>>
>>39457465
Finish it. You started it, no matter how were pushed into it, hate it, and want to kill yourself, you finish it. After you're done look for a job, if you can't find one then I'm sure you're more than qualified for a bunch of other shit that actually doesn't require a real specialized degree. A ton of regular "consulting" jobs or even government work doesn't look for a special x or y degree and will take anyone so long as they feel that they're competent enough. You seem to be qualified enough, given you finish it.
>>
File: 1465807862876.jpg (30KB, 762x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465807862876.jpg
30KB, 762x640px
>>39457465
>tfw no funny fat asian gamer friend
>>
suicide yourself, you have no future

im in the same boat btw
>>
File: 1234567899.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1234567899.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>39457957
You're in pharm school too?
>>39457733
I want the pharmacist pay because I'm gonna be 140k in debt by the end of this.
Am I not entitled to a job after 8 fucking years of suffering?
I understand not finding work as a psych major or a woman's studies major, but not finding anything as a fucking pharmacist??
I feel like I'm going crazy here
Look at this shit >https://pharmacymanpower.com/

It's basically impossible to find a job in the north east
>>
>>39458268
You aren't alone, STEM field is oversaturated as hell.
>>
>>39458338
So what the fuck am I supposed to do?
I really don't think the loan sharks are gonna care the STEM is oversaturated....
Should I just become a neo liberal commie and hope the whole system collapses or something?
>>
>>39458268
>understand not finding work as a psych major or a woman's studies major
>tfw unemployed psych major
O-ok.
>>
>>39459213
I mean, no offense but your classes were probably piss easy man
I had to suffer through weeder classes like orgo surrounded by godless premeds as an autistic robot. I've basically walked through hell and found nothing but shit on the other side
>>
>>39459245
>your classes were probably piss easy
I thought they were, but I'd like to think my passion helped. Psych is all I've wanted to do since I was 10. Besides, I'm going back to grad school in a year and that's where the buttfucking starts.
>>
>>39459375
Don't do it man
You'll still be jobless but with a buttload more debt
It simply isn't worth it
>>
>>39457465
Move out of the city and go to a suburb. The city is absolute trash.
>>
holy fuck, so not even Medicine is safe anymore?
Whats going to happen when NOBODY can get jobs anymore?
>>
>>39459417
>buttload more debt
>If I get into a Doctorate, it's fully-funded
>If I do a Masters, it'd be 2 years (4 semesters) of in-state tuition so at worst it'd be like 25K debt
Thanks for your concern, but I think I got this. Besides, I'm unemployed with my BA remember? I can't exactly afford to stop now.
>>
File: woody.png (307KB, 961x408px) Image search: [Google]
woody.png
307KB, 961x408px
>>39457465
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0YYKFwg7HX8
>>
>>39459444
No I don't want to live in some rural shithole
I want to live a nice quiet life blending in among the people. I worked and continue to work hard for this, why am I not gonna get it?
>>39459447
I don't know man
Student debt is already a bubble, what the fuck is the end game of this economy exactly?
>>39459501
>I can't exactly afford to stop now.
Basically the exact words I said to my advisor today...
>>
>>39459515
>1 week on 1 week off
No. If you even get lucky enough to land a full time position at CVS/rite aid you end up getting treated like absolute shit because there's 80 other cuck pharmacists willing to work for 70% of your salary.
Also why are you so autistic?
>>
>>39459515
I wish I had a roommate to have a cute relationship with.
>>
>>39459565
>>39459583
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0IMhUC97zww
>>
>>39459712
I want to hear Amanda on the mic anon. Show me the kind of girls you can get with NEETbux.
>>
>>39459515
Quality green audio.
>>
lol same

except i'm doing science and i have no idea what i want to do with my life. i just feel like if i don't make anything out of myself then my parents are going to be disappointed having worked so hard to produce a failure like me. i guess i'm just going to get some non stem related job once i graduate, make enough to pay off my student loans, their mortgage, retirement then elope into a forest and die quietly. yeh that's what i'll do.

do you happen to be asian op?
>>
I'm in the same situation pretty much. Ton of debt because I went to a private school but can't find work anywhere. I'm thinking of delaying loan payment as much as I can, doing whatever I feel like for that time, and when it's too late I'll either flee to a third-world country or go live in the woods. I'd rather that than be a pathetic debt slave for the rest of my meaningful existence.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.