[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RESISTANCE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1498417013322.jpg (102KB, 590x395px) Image search: [Google]
1498417013322.jpg
102KB, 590x395px
The last bastion of robotkind is still resisting the normalfag hordes.

>no women
>no trannies
>no unvirgins

Join now at https://discord[dott]gg/kFKHdn8 to bolster the resistance

>inb4 b-but muh discord is for normies

Normies use 4chan too, does that mean everyone on 4chan is a normie? Stop trying to find excuses to whine about. Don't be a cuck, join the resistance now robot.
>>
Give up, this pIace is dead.
>>
>>39456973

We're aware but we wont give up as long as there are still robots left here
>>
This discord is approved by Asuka.
>>
>>39456941

Postin smug bishes in this thread in supp
>>
bump for the last resistance
i dont chat in it nor do i check it regulary but its nice to have it
>>
>>39457033
Don't. It's not worth the time. Just come to 8
>>
Stop spamming your faggot "resistance" threads

>>39457583
Wizchan*
>>
>>39457704
Please, don't mention wiz, most people here are not even 25.
>>
We let the normies have our last paradise I say we go to places like buzzfeed and tumblr and basically do as much damage as we can then when the Attack back we attack them again while there attacking us
>>
Another bamp for the resistance
>>
I wonder what percentage of the resistance server is normalfags. It's gotta be at least 10%.
>>
>>39458535
Probably more, robots are pretty fucking rare.
>>
Another bimp for the resistance
>>
its a garbage channel full of 14 year old boi pussy

do NOT join it
>>
>>39459481

>boi pussy

Nice try norman, we dont allow fags
>>
how come I can't say anything?
>>
Just a rundown for anyone interested in joining this discord, like all r9k discords/vents/chat rooms that have surfaced and died for the last 10 years:

>discord made, people join
>the early birds all become friendly and form a clique
>new people are basically ignored and it just becomes a huge circle jerk for the admin and the 10 or so besties he's got there
>it basically turns into cancerous high school drama with people popular on the discord
>before you know it the discord has become the exact thing you tried to avoid
>some bullshit drama will happen and someone will make a spinoff server because they disagree with what the admin did (possibly what this discord is)
>both servers become unpopulated and die and the whole time you've acted like some teenage Normie trying to be popular on an ANONYMOUS Namibian Microsoft Excel Support Forum discord server

Also I bet my left nut some roastie will join and get special privilege. Might take a few months (if this even lasts that long)and they'll basically pull the admins strings.
>>
>>39456941
All of these teen irc threads are the only thing that needs to be banned.
>>
>>39461019

We prepared for that too, cliqueforming is a bannable offense, if any cliques form they're shut down and forced to melt back into the general server population
>>
Another bemp for the uprising
>>
Another bomp for the uprising
>>
Another bump for the uprising
>>
>>39461707
>>39462133
>>39462512

Nigga shut the fuck up damn.

sage btw
>>
>normies pretend to be robots
>communicate through some botnet shitty app
>>
>>39462563

>le everything is a botnet man
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.