[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/god/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: 1490446626189.jpg (351KB, 813x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490446626189.jpg
351KB, 813x1024px
What is your opinion on God? Do you believe he exists or not? Why or why not? If not, do you at least believe in some kind of greater entity?
>>
>>39456674
Don't believe in God but that's a cool picture. Looks like some kind of yu gi oh card. Your name isn't Savannah is it?
>>
File: 1501073541116.jpg (18KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501073541116.jpg
18KB, 300x360px
If he exists, he's an asshole. He did this shit to me even though I did nothing wrong.
>>
>>39456695
No I'm a guy and my name starts with an M.
>>
God exists. He created our world in 7 days. You can read about him and how to receive eternal salvation through his son Jesus Christ in the King James Bible.
>>
>>39456714
Don't fucking lie you attention-seeking airheaded pseudo-intellectual. I know it's you. Go tend to your KIDS, you rotten single mother, you!!!! Daddy isn't going to help with those bills!!! I wouldn't be surprised if you went into camwhoring or stripping. Your cuck libby boyfriend would probably encourage it. He'd be glad you could afford nicer strap-ons!!!
>>
>>39456674
I'm not sure. I'm leaning closer to the idea that there might have been a creator of this universe and possibly whatever else is beyond.
Either way, it doesn't matter.
>>
If (and that's a purely hypothetical if, I don't believe in any god at all) there's a god, it's certainly not one that gives a shit about anyone, or anything, on this planet.
>>
File: 1503428326186.gif (419KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503428326186.gif
419KB, 500x500px
mehhh who gives a fuck I still have to pay my taxes and my mortgage lol... fml srsly
enjoy your "spiritual enlightening" you underage kids lol, I used to be just like you... in fact, so did everyone lol......
I wish yous well
>>
>>39456868
good luck dude, i'll be there soon
>>
god is the dreamer and you are the dream.
>>
File: 1503442607926.jpg (28KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1503442607926.jpg
28KB, 604x453px
>>39456868
this right here lol
even if we did know, what fukking difference would it make? nothing, that's what
we are slaves and you just don't know it
>>
File: big think.gif (505KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
big think.gif
505KB, 1080x1080px
>>39456674
I don't believe that God is a person that lives up in clouds or in the middle of Earth and rides the shell of a giant turtle or anything. Religions always personify and humanize God into something that we're able to wrap our tiny human brains around.

Having gone through several religions and having done more than a few mind-altering substances, I do know/believe that something created everything. To try and give it a name and a face and a location and a personality is just foolish,
>>
I think whatever anyone chooses to place all of their faith in is correct.
>>
the god people usually talk about is all in your head and there's not much wrong with that assuming you acknowledge the truth and don't use your beliefs to be unethical. I used to think belief in god was plain stupid or at least not for me but shrooms have shown me how great it can be to believe in something divine.
There might be some kind of creator of the universe but there's no evidence that it has any effect other than creating what exists.
>>
>>39456934
>>39456954
>thinking drugs can give you knowledge
fucking brainlets
>>
>>39456938
I agree man
just respect other peoples' beliefs
whos gives a fuck honestly
each to their own
don't act pretentious just because you have an easy life
>>
>>39456994
it didn't give me knowledge it made me see the subjective usefulness I personally could gain from thinking religiously about things. It did not change any of my beliefs.
>>
File: 1473430987741.png (63KB, 326x414px) Image search: [Google]
1473430987741.png
63KB, 326x414px
I pretty much believe that God exists and that Jesus died for our sins and rose from the dead. I try my best to live in accordance with Christian vales, and I plan to raise my children to these values. My country's leader has the god given right to rule me and my people.

Over the last few months, influence from the Holy Spirit has strengthened me, and enabled me to achieve things I couldn't without god. He has strengthened me through a difficult time in my life. I am undoubtedly stronger with God at my side and I know he will always be with my

I also believe that even from a secular point of view, individuals and society are strengthened by God, and that he should be an integral part of every person's life.

That being said, I just cannot with absolute conviction say that I believe in God, and that I accept Jesus as my saviour. There is a little niggling within me. I genuinely think about it for hours every day. It kills me that I can't find theological peace.
>>
>>39456934
>I don't believe that God is a person that lives up in clouds or in the middle of Earth and rides the shell of a giant turtle or anything. Religions always personify and humanize God into something that we're able to wrap our tiny human brains around.

Wow, what a basic bitch answer.
>>
>>39457052
I can't imagine being this gay. Nigguh say your prayers and KILL yourself
>>
>>39456994
Who are you quoting? I didn't say that drugs give you knowledge.
>>
>>39457069
I'm sorry that my view of God offends you. Maybe you should share yours.
>>
>What is your opinion on God?
Man made concept. Before any scientific school of thought emerged, I guess people lacked any real tools for observing natural or celestial phenomena. Deities might have been a creative attempt to explain or justify the world instead.
>Do you believe he exists or not?
No
>Why or why not?
The claim can't be substantiated. Historical accounts of religion are also too conflicted. If I did believe in a god, which one would I choose, and why? How would I know I made the right choice? Followers of any given religion would tell you they're totally certain about their beliefs.
>If not, do you at least believe in some kind of greater entity?
No
>>
File: 1502917653212.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502917653212.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>39457302
>t. I can't think for myself and regurgitate everything I read on r/atheism, without thinking of the philosophic implications of the ideas I espouse
>>
>>39457052
Imma bump this because it's actually really bothering me and I was hoping someone can give some advice.
>>
You are God. Your consciousness is absorbed into an infinitely small piece of yourself in infinite possibilities that have no beginning or end.
>>
>>39457376
coming from the guy who worships a book
>>
I saw God on an acid trip, and simply went from being an atheist to agnostic.
>>
If God exists then he's an abusive asshole.
>>
>>39458613
I had a similar experience I think. Did you see some shadowy figure trying to grab you from the shadows? They had big white eyes for me.
>>
>>39456674
Why would a creator of the universe care about 1 planet out of billions? Why would you care about the dust mites on a particle of paint on the globe you just painted? If there is a god, it changes nothing
>>
>>39457376
What kind of implications, anon?
>>
I think the best comment I can make on the topic is that a lot of people seem to think that beliefs aren't real or powerful. There is almost certainly no God, and so belief in Him is false.

But that doesn't matter one bit. It's the belief itself that has power. People will kill and die for a lie they think is true. People will drag themselves out of addiction or into abuse for the sake of their religion. People believe that God will make them stronger and grow stronger from that belief, not out of any truth it might hold.

This is why religion exists in the first place, and why religious people are often happier. Atheism is the choice to pursue truth over the strength and satisfaction that our false gods can bring us.
>>
File: IMG_4187.jpg (61KB, 639x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4187.jpg
61KB, 639x356px
>>39456730
>King James
>Not Douay-Rheims
HERETICAL PROTESTANT NORMALFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>39458672
No, but I saw a figure I guess I attributed to Satan. He had no horns, but hollow eyes, and opened his mouth and it was a a juxtaposition of all teeth of carnivorous animals stacked on top of eachother that went on for eternity, with bee's buzzing around it. Basically the wall became a cybernetic vortex, like the most intense, high power sci-fi machine ever, then started changing forms and becoming an ornate mass of machinery, hieroglyphics, and statue's, then I closed my eyes and was broadcasted with the full physical forms of several dieties.
>>
>>39456674
Any christcucks that arent aftaid of the truth, watch this.
Yall niggas been worshiping a sun the whole time lmao (you can stop watching when it gets to the 9/11 part)
https://youtu.be/pTbIu8Zeqp0
>>
>>39456674
I think its a bored entity or probably left. More than likely created us by accident when flexing its power on a test run.

The thing we believe is Heaven is actually a perfected universe in stark contrast to this universe of discord.

Thr thing we think is Hell is simply a worse off test run.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.