[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most normie career path and why is it the medical field?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What is the most normie career path and why is it the medical field?
>>
>>39455179
That's not how you spell "commerce/business"

Every Chad and Stacey that I knew in high school or later on in life are either currently studying or have studied "business".

People who go into the medical field are always just a little off, they're more cyborg & failed normie territory. Same with STEM fags.
>>
Stock photo models. why do you think they all look so normie in the pictures?
>>
>>39455243
>tfw if you ever want to be in a managerial position you have to have a degree in business
>>
>>39455179
Because medicine is the most unimaginative career path.
>>
Because medicine is easy, its competitiveness is what makes it "difficult"

You don't have to worry about what to do with your career once you graduate and you never have to worry about being creative in most of the fields. You just have to follow procedure and make bank.
>>
>>39455311
Imaginiation is the supreme virtue lol
>>
>>39455243
More specifically, marketing/advertising is the most Stacey career path, and management is the most Chad. Finance can also be very Chad, but only if he's taking finance at someplace like Chicago, Harvard, MIT, or Stanford.
>>
>people actually aspire to work with the sick public

Literally why? Medicine isn't even that well paid outside of the top tiers. I mean it's not shit money, but for the work i don't think it's really worth it.
>>
>>39455889
You close to somebody in the medical field?
>>
>>39455179
I think law is a more normie career path because it's respected and you don't have the pressure of dealing with someone's life. Medicine is very normie but it also attracts lots of psychos.
>>
File: 1455891929353.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
1455891929353.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>no friends
>khv
>third year residency
>>
Anyone got redpills about med school? Neurology seems like it could be a great profession but am i fucked if i graduated hs under 3.0 or 3.5
>>
>>39455780
My dad studied and worked in advertising and then he kept getting fired from job after job starting in the late 90s to make room for all the new Chads who knew what the internet was. My dad isn't a Chad at all though.
>>
>>>/sci/9141083

>you'll never be a chad healer
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.