[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else perpetually anxious and overwhelmed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: brooklynbridge7.jpg (308KB, 1196x1008px) Image search: [Google]
brooklynbridge7.jpg
308KB, 1196x1008px
Anyone else perpetually anxious and overwhelmed?
>>
I think we all get overwhelmed sometimes. It's real hard to deal with daily life on occasions that are stressful. Just remember you're human and you have limitations on how much stress you can take.
>>
File: pepewojok.png (67KB, 611x750px) Image search: [Google]
pepewojok.png
67KB, 611x750px
>>39454285
I am if I make any effort to exert myself or get out of my comfort zone. It used to be worse, therapy helps if you can get it. Before I was on edge even just sat at home, nowadays I'm still pretty miserable but it feels less like the world's exploding around me.
>>
File: 1432847736231.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1432847736231.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>39454285
THE FUTURE IS FUCKING HOPELESS WHY AM I ALIVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39454513
Because you are too much of a pussy to off yourself so you just have to endure this shitty life before it kills you. Hope you are lucky enough to die at an early age.

Trust me, I know.
>>
>>39454419
I feel this way all the time.
>>39454477
>>39454513
I don't know how to unwind anymore.
>>
>>39454554
I struggle to unwind, though I've found a few things that help.

Firstly, as lame as it sounds, is the whole breathing exercise thing. Just taking the time to just sit down, stop thinking about everything and just concentrating on your breath for 10/20 minutes or so seems to settle me down and stop me getting so bothered the rest of the day. If you're not sure what you're doing do a quick search, there's probably a ton of little guided recordings out there.

The other thing I like to do is play solitaire (NOT on a PC). It doesn't require too much real thought but you do have to concentrate on what cards you turn, what you can move etc., it makes a pretty good distraction from whatever I'm bothered about.
>>
>>39454285
I live with a constant feeling of anxiety, and it can be over almost anything. I'm used to it now.
>>
File: 1459905115817.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1459905115817.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
Not a day goes by where I don't have some sort of existential crisis about the usual shit. Why are we here? Why was I born? The nature of existence, the fact that every emotion that we have can be traced back to some sort of chemical reaction who's sole purpose is the propagation of the next generation, the fact that all my ancestors managed to find a mate and I will render all of their accomplishments and strife all for naught by choosing to be alone
Nothing makes me happy anymore and drinking makes it worse. Help, please.
>>
File: 111345789i.jpg (31KB, 470x316px) Image search: [Google]
111345789i.jpg
31KB, 470x316px
>>39454983
I can't help you but maybe Albert Camus can.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.