[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INTPs only thread!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 45

File: IMG_5184.png (242KB, 790x837px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5184.png
242KB, 790x837px
INTPs only thread!
>>
File: 1502958910078.gif (94KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1502958910078.gif
94KB, 325x244px
am INTP (once got ISTP), shit sucks man
>>
File: IMG_2059.jpg (20KB, 250x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2059.jpg
20KB, 250x295px
INTP and female. I'm only 1.6% of the population and I will likely never come across another who will understand the acute suffering I have experienced on this earth. Shit is horrible
>>
>>39454211
I'm here.
Do with it what you will, brain-kin.
I know you see the golden fractal halls ahead, for doubtlessly we are the same outside the mortal realm.
>>
>>39455683
No your kind isn't welcome here, so many men would love to have an INTP girlfriend, no woman would even be remotely interested in an INTP unless he was larping as something else.
>>
>>39454211
INTP-T (worst possibletype )
Help me
>>
Whats this test? U using it to make urselves feel more special?
>>
>>39455683
>Female
>"N"
>please check one of the boxes above.
>>
>>39455683
>female ,suffering

Are you ugly femanon? Why are you suffering?
>>
intp here why do all you other intp people feel like clones of me
>>
>>39454211
suicide tier
please let me escape from this fresh funky hell
>>
>>39455683
women can't be N, mananon
>>
>>39454211
indolent, nuisance, trapped, parasite
>>
>>39454211
ENTP HERE TO CRA$H THE PARTY, FUCK YOU PUSSY AUTISTIC FAGKEKS!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!
>>
18 yo INTP reporting in. I just want a cute INFP uni gf
>>
>>39454211
ENTJ coming through.
>>
>>39455824
isfj girl just popping in

i'll be going now.
>>
>>39455824
"Oh l00k at m3, I gain pleasure from surrounding myself with idiots to feel intelligent and wanted"
If you wanna push, I came to push, my nigga. This is our home. The "I" is no hinderence here, in front of an army of my peers.
No, you have, in fact, intruded on a sacred commune and will be sacrificed to the gods of timeless mystery.
>>
>>39455756
Definitely female, and confident I'm a 8/10. Answering the other anon's question, I suffer because everyone around me is either an ESFJ, an idiot, or both. I literally despise 98% of humankind, and the other 2% that are tolerable are hard to find, and are usually spergs who look at me and think I'm a Stacy or some shit when I'm far from it. My family is afraid of me because they don't understand why I don't like socializing, and have attempted to institutionalize me multiple times. My life is hell.
>>
>>39456078
Get outta here. You're scaring away the interesting conversation.
If you don't, I'll have to fire up my anonymous flame-cannon. Literally no patience for female larping/actual females who are trying to validate their vanity.
Notice how I feel no need to mention I'm male, and take that all the way to the bank.
>what does bank rhyme with
>>
>>39456078

Move the fuck out. Get a job. Drink alone.

Contact your family about twice a year so they know you are alive and police do not arrive to interrupt your drinking.

This shit ain't hard.
>>
>>39455715
It's only the worst type if you have weak Ti like me
>>
>>39456078
>I'm 8/10
Put your money where your mouth is and prove it
>I despise 98% of humankind
Explain why. They probably despise you too.
>>
ISTP here. I will stomp your pets.
>>
>>39456684
Hope you're flexible then, m8
Cause you are one.
>>
>INTP
>no interest in math nor am I particularly good at it
>very good with definitions skate by in all other classes with ease (including physics and chem)
>diagnosed with ADHD and mild autism at 15

It's strange anons, I'm very introspective and I have all the other qualities of an INTP, but I have a very hard time with "logical thinking" anyone else have this feel?
>>
>>39456769
Bet you're not actually that bad at math.
Plus it's not our job to master mathematics.
It's our job to convince people to study things we don't want to.
>>
File: IMG_0769.jpg (281KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0769.jpg
281KB, 2048x1536px
I am the only INTP in this thread so far, fuck you faggots
>>
What are the characteristics of an INTP?
>>
>>39456953
Hey, cunt. Looks like you got your Google(tm) MBTI results back in your email. Just causen you have a license doesn't permit you to fit in with us coolios.
Jeopardize my percieved identity to get flamed all the way to hell. That's how it happens, fag. Don't mess with mighty individuals such as myself.
>projects introversion even when anonymous
You aren't pure. You ain't shit, for that matter. You just hate yourself. I don't blame you. I feel the same way.
>>
>>39456769
I was also very bad at math and have problems with logical thinking, but that's probably just your autism getting in the way like mine.
>>
>>39457038
what r u tryna say :V
>>
>>39457038
hey niggerfaggot you put sage in the wrong field
>>
File: crap.jpg (40KB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
crap.jpg
40KB, 270x480px
>>39455683
INTJ female here , 0.5% of population. If you think no one understands you try being on my side.
>>
>>39457148

You're still a female so easy life, try being an INTJ male. I'm sure you have problems but still..
>>
>>39457176
i'm also INTJ, i don't frequent this board though

why is it considered a bad thing here?
>>
>>39457148
>be female
>"Im a girl my life is like so hard I obviously identify with you guis"
Make one interesting statement and I consider letting you live.
>>
File: 1504075285120.jpg (60KB, 522x468px) Image search: [Google]
1504075285120.jpg
60KB, 522x468px
>135IQ
>NEET
>0 motivation or desire to make any form of progress, ever
>movies, games and TV bore me
>no desire to live, no desire to die, absolute apathy
>never really feel any emotion other than mild frustration with petty things
>don't feel happy or unhappy

What's the fucking point? All the positivity in my life is from found in aeshetic pictures, good music and internet quizzes

I don't even know what I'm asking here, but I would quite like a handgun to kill myself with, if anyone might kindly oblige.
>>
IF YOUR INFP YOUR LITTERAL A GIRL GET A FUCKING SEX CHANGE YOU FUCKING SISSY FEMBOY NEET LOSER
>>
>>39454211
Why don't girls like us lads? I looked back at all the facebook messages I sent my last and only gf, and I think I figured it out. I can't find a single instance of me just comforting her/saying nice things. I just say logical things, for fucks sake I told her she was an 8/10 one time. Am I destined to be alone forever? How do I pretend I care about emotions?
>>
>>39457232
Never said I could relate. Trying to say anything intelligent or interesting will make me sound edgy and INTJ-esque, I'll pass.
>>39457176
Completely aware of this, getting into relationships would be very easy but I lack any desire for one.
>>
>>39457148
I'm sure you have problems, but try being me and looking for a 1/200 INTP girl. I just wish girls were as easy as I am. Just cuddle me, ride me, and I'll be happy.
>>
>>39457275
Sorry, that doesn't cut it. Unfortunately, you have to die
>obviously dumb woman
>fw women on fortran
>fw you have to choose between being a murderer or a liar
>>
File: safari.jpg (405KB, 2013x1555px) Image search: [Google]
safari.jpg
405KB, 2013x1555px
>>39454211
/r9k/ is an INTP board
everyone else has to go
>>
File: smok snek.jpg (49KB, 585x538px) Image search: [Google]
smok snek.jpg
49KB, 585x538px
>>39457274
>being INTP and not fully utilising sociopath abilities

just logically work out what they would want to hear in that situation. dude, i've been wearing a social mask for years now, since i was 16. everyone thinks im the kind, understanding very quiet guy. just treat people how they want to be treated and then fuck off as soon as possible

oh and you may be rather unlucky if you get lonely very easily, my shit only works on my end because im never lonely and all my desire for social interaction can be satisfied by texting someone on steam for 10 minutes
>>
>>39456932
I guess so, just wish it was as easy as everything else.
>>39457105
What was your worst? Algebra Calculus Geometry etc?
>>
INFP MALES ARE LITERALY JUST SISSY BETAS BORN TO SERVICE ESTP ALPHA COCK
>>
File: 1503143023288.jpg (23KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
1503143023288.jpg
23KB, 341x341px
>>39457361
anon

pls shush
>>
>>39454211
INTP
Hate everyone equally and love to hate.
Fuck humanity and our hard wired duality.
>>
>>39457345
I get that, but I can only hold the facade with a person for a certain amount of time, but when I get really close to someone, like my ex, it starts to break down as they expect more and more out of me.

I can make any stranger I've ever met like me, I've never had a job interview and not gotten the job, I can maintain friendships, I've had the same friends for 7 years now, but I can't seem to do the lovey shit unless I am directly told to do it. Like there were times when my ex had to say "say something sweet before I go to bed" in order to get me to say more than "Love you, sleep tight" because that's about as sweet as I ever got.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (9KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
9KB, 218x231px
INTJ autistic overlord here
>>
File: rAXsjZk.jpg (80KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
rAXsjZk.jpg
80KB, 768x768px
>>39457345
intj here

i'm beyond sure i'm a sociopath and i don't really mind

why aren't you guys using it for bitches and stuff? i'm literally had to drop my hoes this summer because of being overwhelmed by how many wanted relationships with me.

you guys need to be more manipulative and confident. people are fucking dumb, tfw no gf shouldn't be a thing.
>>
>>39457274
I've come to the conclusion that a womyn would be a net detriment to me. I don't really care about sex and most women have terrible personalities. I just masturbate, I don't believe in all of that nofap hocus pocus or care about how "manly" I am (how quickly I make emotional decisions). I do create idealized relationships with other men but they are always strictly platonic.
>>
>leave the house once a week
>try to get a job to fund my solitary hobbies
>no-one wants to employ me
>get put into a class for people who are jobless
>get removed after one day for being quiet
>wasting away day after day
>no money
>>
>>39457233
You sound like me but with 35 more IQ points, what's your discord?
>>
>>39456684
Who's to say I wouldn't help and put the blame on you in the end?
>>
>>39457436
What is your reason for being here if you have the ability to create interpersonal relationships?
>>
>>39457459
Where do you live? Apply for call centers, they're easy as fuck to get into. Of course, then you have to talk to angry people on the phone, but it pays better than retail/fast food.
>>
>>39457481
i don't frequent this board. just swinging by. you guys seem similiar to me, though.
>>
>>39457348
It all got equally bad once I started high school. Back in middle school I taught myself how to do the work by working out the patterns in the math problems. Did the same thing in high school, but it was a lot harder because it was more abstract to me. In class I did OK, got passing grades, but on tests I would absolutely fail, and I think that's because it would present questions that didn't follow the patterns that I learned. After freshman year my life turned to shit and ended up dropping out because of constant bullying.
So really, I think it was my adherence to the patterns that perceived myself that ended up fucking me over. I never learned anything, just what to do when this was X or when it was Y.
>>
>>39457436
No shit, fucking women isn't that hard, whats hard is finding a woman you actually enjoy spending time with
>>
>>39457274
>How do I pretend I care about emotions?
story of my life. but i assure you, once you manage it life becomes easy mode.
>>
>>39457499
Probs dude, I'm just really asocial not manipulative at all. I think it's because I don't really want anything from people, I get drugs online but if the internet did not exist I'd probably make relationships for them. I guess my non intervention makes me feel good though, at least I don't hurt anybody else. But when somebody does make me mad I have a hard time being around them until I reach a resolution, Sometimes hurting them is the only thing I can think about. I just don't like leaving something important to me unfinished.
>>
>>39457479
We wouldn't be discovered in the first place.
Also you would be too scared to do shit pussy.
>>
>>39457513
That's pretty similar to me dude, my strat was finding somebody else to do most of the work for me. It's pretty easy especially if it's a girl with low self esteem or something like that. Sorta felt bad about going that route though. But still what was your least favorite?
>>
>>39454211
How many of you INTPs have had gfs and how did you get them? I'll be going into Uni soon, and I reckon I could pull one in, I can manage my spaghetti if someone else initiates the conversation, and I'm decently attractive. Girls have given me signals but I've always been too shyto respond. INTP-Ts need not respond.
>>
File: live trigger.jpg (102KB, 1268x718px) Image search: [Google]
live trigger.jpg
102KB, 1268x718px
>>39457569
Yeah, you're entirely right. I've only connected with one and haven't had anyone similar.

>>39457593
I feel you. I actually think I might know you, especially with the drugs online comment. But unless you sell, you aren't the friend I'm thinking.

I have a pretty bad grudge problem though, also. I think about that all the time. Karma isn't a thing, so the idea of my enemies prospering pisses me off more than I can explain.
>>
>>39457671
The trick is to be in high school. Finding friends, let alone gfs is damn near impossible after high school, or at least it has been for me.
>>
>>39454211
Here, how do you guys deal with feelings and logic at the same time?
>>
>>39457595
Why would I lie on an anonymous image board? If anything, you'd be too chickenshit to do anything. i am so jaded at this point, it would neither bother, nor stress me.

Also, plz don't rip my bung hole fbi.
>>
>>39457655
There are really people out there that know my suffering? Thank you anon.
My least favorite was anything dealing with fractions or percentages. I just couldn't grasp the simplicity of it, I always thought it was more complex than what it really was. The subject didn't really matter to me, I mainly disliked whatever didn't make sense to me. Math could be enjoyable if I could understand something, but otherwise it would be a nightmare and cause a ton of anxiety for me. Led me to believe I was a retard and all my friends started to treat me like one too. It's funny, because I always excelled at reading and writing, doing it at above college level back in middle school. But I was just dicks at math, ostensibly the most logical thing there could be. Too focused on the patterns and the details to see how simple it really was. Overthinking things constantly and having it fuel my anxiety.
Man you're asking me this question and all I'm doing is rambling. I've never really had to explain myself like this before.
>>
>>39457732
Well, due to my depression in high school, I don't have much in the way of feelings, but when I do have feelings I just sort of push them aside.

When the feelings are extra strong, and I can't just ignore them, I ignore logic instead until they subside.
>>
>>39457744
And I with digits like mine, would I really be lying guy?
>>
Any other fellow INTPs drinkin' tonight?
>>
>>39457691
Nah man I don't sell, I pretty much only use psychedelics anyway so I've never been addicted. Trippingwithscience is one of my favorites if you've ever heard of him. Used to do some pills while I was younger but strictly "feeling" drugs always bored the shit out of me and made me wish I wasn't high. But back to the enemies part, it gets really bad for me dude. I can never seem to forget things people have said to me and sometimes it gets to a point where im sitting in class and sweating bullets thinking about straight up murdering them. I just want to get an island far away. It only gets to that point when I see them though and all the memories come back to me. I have to get a grip on that shit.
>>
>>39457790
Not tonight, but I'm enjoying a nice burn of kratom. Nothing washes my anxiety like this.
>>
>>39457764
dude you have autism dont worry about it
>>
File: 1501651811351.jpg (26KB, 378x328px) Image search: [Google]
1501651811351.jpg
26KB, 378x328px
>>39457831
Just hang in there bro. Think of bad things happening to them instead. None of that is worth it at all, not even putting hands on them.

We'll be fine.
>>
>>39457790
Last time I drank I messaged a girl I knew in high school. Looking back on it I didn't say anything embarrassing, but a few days ago I learned the girl I messaged told people because apparently what I said was really cringey, again, looking back it certainly wasn't cool, but I didn't say anything that weird. Must just be because I'm not very attractive.

I don't want to get drunk and make the mistake of talking to normies again.
>>
>>39457790
When I get drunk I feel good and numb for a little bit, but then I usually have one of those depressing and anxious drunken epiphanies and feel twenty times worse than if I were sober

So does getting high and being sober
>>
>>39457764
Wtf dude same here, I always did exceptional at those two things. In fact I got in the 98th percentile for reading skill on my ACT. I honestly think it comes down to my failure anxiety and my inclination to give up too quickly. I never liked writing out anything in math either. Hell going back to 2nd grade I couldn't do the damn four step without getting frustrated. So believe me anon I feel ya.
>>
>>39457790
>tfw haven't drank or smoked weed in almost 2 years
>used to be high 24/7 for like 5 years

now I just sit in my room vaping
>>
File: Bs073G6CQAAFCnU.jpg (21KB, 460x468px) Image search: [Google]
Bs073G6CQAAFCnU.jpg
21KB, 460x468px
ENTP but not guy from earlier.
I'm really good at first impressions and talking but I have really weird holes in my thinking, like I sometimes can't tell when people are serious or not. But otherwise people seem to like me mostly.

I take adhd meds, god help me without them.

Wage-fagging at a retirement center, the residence and staff love me for some reason.

I understand y'all's pain. I suggest just hardwiring the habit of smiling when talking to people.
>>
>>39457886
Terrible thing is that it's proximity based like I said, I never give them much thought when they aren't around so I think that violent reaction is a manifestation of my desire to get the fuck away from them. Did you have similar problems? Ever fuck them over in some way?
>>
>>39455769
This when I start talking to another INTP person I feel like I've known them since birth

It's a particular kind of autism
>>
>>39457920
>I never liked writing out anything in math either.
Me too man. I would constantly try to work everything out in my head, and if I did show the work I would always skip over some tiny detail like a negative sign. The fucked up thing is that the answer would have been right if I just remembered that tiny detail, but I was too lost in the patterns I was already working in.
>>39457920
>failure anxiety
Dude you're literally me. I was always scared to be wrong and fail, it would fuel my anxiety and anytime I did fuck up I would feel like I was dying on the inside. Some teachers would constantly tell me that I was smart, and my family would say the same thing, so that also contributed to the my failure anxiety. School was just such a mess looking back, and I'm just now understanding things that has been bothering me for years. Thanks anon, you're giving me a better understanding of myself and making me feel like I wasn't alone.
>>
>>39457764
I learned math by treating concepts like they have behaviors. I characterize stuff to make it easier to understand, besides math I used it to learn how to read Greek and Arabic in very little time.

Try learning math the same way you got into reading I guess.
>>
>>39457943
I was diagnosed with ADHD and put on Concerta as a kid. I was a fucking wreck my dude, they multiplied my anger and asociality by four. The worst part was that my parents didn't take me seriously so they insisted I stay on them. Ironically i'm far more clear headed when I'm completely sober but I feel like I've improved that through maturation.
>>
>>39458030
It feels like a fog has lifted from my brain now that you've put it that way. Fuck anon, if I just got this sort of help back when it would have made a difference... It makes me wonder what I could have accomplished by now.
>>
>>39458037
Took Ritalin when I was younger, I was an emotional vegetable all elementary-middle school. Eventually I found a dosage that works and used Concerta so now I can operate at 100%
>>
File: 1503450638517.jpg (58KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
1503450638517.jpg
58KB, 1024x769px
Why am I the only INTP who's loving the SHIT out of this existence ? am I a failed INTP ?

>>39458091
what effects do they have on you ? provide real examples pls
>>
>>39458014
Well I'm glad I could help a brotha out. Nowadays I just chalk it up to my autism and it's ever so mysterious ways. Did you ever feel like one day you knew everything and the next you forgot so fucking much it crushed you? It was so strange for me, I think it's because of how much mathematics builds upon itself requiring knowledge of facts beforehand in order to achieve the answer in new problems. By the way do you have a discord or something, Id be happy to talk to you we seem to share a lot.
>>
File: nx66ranyfT1vgV7O5jC-o.png (110KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
nx66ranyfT1vgV7O5jC-o.png
110KB, 300x250px
>>39458065
Th-th-th-anks Anon. I'm glad to help.

Also it's never too late to plant trees.
>>
Being intp is cool and all but what are y'all star signs let's get some scientific rigour up in here
>>
>>39458014
>Some teachers would constantly tell me that I was smart, and my family would say the same thing
Is this the curse of the INTP? To have loved ones think you're a genius, but be an underachiever who disappoints them every single day?

My family thought I'd have a degree in engineering and be making 100K a year, but instead I'm in a house with 2 roommates and I make 35K a year.
>>
>>39458114
I think it's more to do with r9k than INTPs
>>
>>39458114
High sex drive.
Much focus and detail management abilities.
Strong short term memory.
>>
>>39458143
mine is pices
>>
>>39455683
>>39457148

Show us your tits plz
>>
>>39458127
>>39458127
>Did you ever feel like one day you knew everything and the next you forgot so fucking much it crushed you
Hell yeah dude, it was like almost minute to minute, especially in math class as you can suspect. It was like a personal apocalypse inside my mind, and it made me believe that I was an idiot and that everything I knew was constantly wrong. It made me question everything constantly all the time, and led me to become very depersonalized as I began to question reality itself and how perception builds us as well as makes our delusion. People think I'm insane, but it's just these patterns that I see everywhere that I thought everyone saw too, which just fueled my anxiety even more. FUCK I have never understood myself as well as I do now.
>discord
I do but I don't want to post it publicly. Email me yours and I will add you.
>>
>>39458091
Hmm I suppose the nature of drugs is as they say different fom everyone. I would be interested in trying Adderall to see if that would be a good drug for me.
>>
File: 60083765_p0.jpg (61KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
60083765_p0.jpg
61KB, 700x988px
>>39458114
>Why am I the only INTP who's loving the SHIT out of this existence ? am I a failed INTP ?
I'm the same way. I have a perpetual mentality of "well i have access to an abundance of food and a computer and i'm not being chased down by a mafia so this is pretty gud"
>>
>>39457491

I work in a call center and it's mind-numbing drudgery that makes me want to kill myself. But I guess the same can be said of just about any job.
>>
>>39458143
I'm a Leo
Somehow I'm proud of myself even though I'm failing at life
>>
>>39458114
I like what it is but I have a stong desire to become something more than human. I would gladly allow myself to be put into some sort of computer that simulates an idealized form of this life.
>>
>>39457233
If you're below 155lbs/70kg drink a total value of 13oz/38cl 40% alcohol from the fluid of your choise, doesn't matter if it's from beer, wine, cider etc or just pure spirts.
>trust me, I'm a veterinarian
>>
>>39457126
He's using that as his name, but apparently doesn't know how to make a trip. I've seen him in other threads today, and he's participating in them, and this one, in manner that doesn't suggest saging.
Now everyone laugh at the wannabe tripfag that doesn't know how to do it.
>>
>>39458143
Leo

My horoscopes are usually inaccurate
>>
>>39457790

No but now I want to.
>>
>>39458143

Arian master race here
>>
>>39458340
is that the ld50?
tolerance is a hell of a drug i guess
>>
>>39458415
No, it's the amount usually needed for not getting drunk but not being sober either
>>
>>39458340
I don't think this is true. I'm 200lb 6lb and 6ft. I drank an entire 750ml bottle of very high quality vodka by myself last weekend in a like 4 hour span. Yeah I blacked out and pissed in my dresser apparently thinking it was my toilet and passed the fuck out but I didn't die. That's 3/4 of a liter 25 oz of 40% triple distilled vodka.
>>
>>39458453
Hmm. Half a bottle of vodka to get a buzz seems high for non-alcoholics but now I feel less bad about my consumption rates. Thanks anon
>>
>>39457233
>All the positivity in my life is from found in aeshetic pictures, good music and internet quizzes
The IQ test lied to you
>>
>>39458178
care to give any examples ? what kind of detail ? what kind of thing can you remember ?
what happened when the dosage wasn't good enough ?

>>39458292
not only that, but I also feel comfy on a sensitive level. Like I love to eat.
I don't eat much, it's actually an annoying chore but if I think about it when I'm eating non salted pasta right off the fridge, I concentrate on the taste and the texture and manage to enjoy the shit out of a very basic meal.
When I walk outside the trees and the sun are so beautiful, the wind in my hair, the sun on my skin, even the muscles and sinews in my body feel great; hearing a kid giggle can put me in a good mood for the whole day. It's like I can be very open to the sensitive stimuli my surroundings offer. It's so interesting and comfy.
did I hack my autism ?

>>39458339
How do you define human ?
>>
File: IMG_0137.jpg (57KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0137.jpg
57KB, 600x488px
>>39458415
>>39458483
>>39458500

Trust me, it's the perfect amount for both alcoholics as it is for non-alcoholics, as long as you don't want to fuck everything up and get shitfaced
>>
anyone have a strange opinion you used to think was normal?

I've always though snowy graveyards at night were romantic. Like it'd be a good place to take a girl for a walk. I was corrected when I invited a girl for a walk in a snowy graveyard, apparently it's "creepy"
>>
File: FIERCE_cher.gif (1MB, 498x244px) Image search: [Google]
FIERCE_cher.gif
1MB, 498x244px
>>39456078
Another INTP fem here
>confident I'm a 8/10
>think I'm a Stacy or some shit when I'm far from it
...Oh my God how old are you, sis? A confident 8/10, huh? Wow. An 8/10 here on 4Chan. You must be the most special girl that has visited this board to date. Jane Goodall could hop on here and she'd STILL be second to you. What an honor.
> I literally despise 98% of humankind
Wait, LITERALLY? Oh she's being LITERAL! Oh, honey, we both know you're being figurative. Please.
>My family is afraid of me
>attempted to institutionalize me multiple times
Oh she's edgy, too. Put her in a straight-jacket 'cause she's WILD!
>My life is hell
When you grow up, sweetie, you'll realize you're blessed in ALL the ways your parents told you. Now, kindly get the fuck off 4Chan, 14-year-old girl.
>>
>>39458608
Having desires beyond the pursuit of a higher purpose for existence.
>>
>>39458741
the cheeky levels of this post are off the charts
>>
>>39458608
Hmm...
I realized I could only take laundry out at the end of a shift before anyone could told me so. The place I worked at used a linen cleaning service, which I only knew because of the destroyed label on the side of one laundry bag. Then I deduced that the service wanted full bags rather than a bunch of half-full ones to put in there truck that must exist because the facility was out of the way.

That was when I started working.

So basically I can Sherlock Holmes shit occasionally.

When dosage was off I would start sweating, lose my appetite, and feel weak but not drowsy.
>>
>>39454211
intp assburger checking in.
>tfw no intp assburger e-gf to discuss things with
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>39459019
>tfw too cynical for online dating.
>>
>>39458741

I would like to turn your attention to
>>39458210
>>
>>39459039
>tfw cynical too
>tfw don't ever want to meet in person
>tfw only want ldr e-gf
>tfw extreme introvert
>tfw don't want gf or sex
>tfw want assburger e-gf to be a chatbot with
>>
>>39455707
I thought I found an INTP-type girlfriend but turns out puberty hormones just hadn't hit yet now she's ENFJ or some shit and she's emotional n noncommunicating and all that shit
>>
File: Her-Samantha.jpg (74KB, 1024x549px) Image search: [Google]
Her-Samantha.jpg
74KB, 1024x549px
>>39459070
The only e-gf for me.
>>
>>39459121
Thank you for sharing anon. I've accepted my situation. It sucks but it is what it is.
>>
File: 71906.jpg (45KB, 400x575px) Image search: [Google]
71906.jpg
45KB, 400x575px
I found an INTP female who had a common hobby with me on discord once but I left the place I speak french anyway

who /aristocratofthesoul/ here
>>
Is it normal to be in a constant state of boredom?
I'm a INTP and everything/everyone seen so stupid, saying like that is edgy as fuck, but it is the truth.
>>
>>39459225
I don't think it's normal, but I relate.

I've basically just been doing the same thing every day for years.
>>
>>39459285
Sometimes I think I have dissociative disorder, as if chronic depression wasn't enough.
>>
>>39459225
jack off

I suggest Larkin Love
>>
>>39458114
I'm with you man. Pretty sure I'm a narcissist-- believe I'm destined for great things and honestly believe that between my intelligence and my attempt to positively impact everyone I meet's lives as best I can, I honestly believe I'm one of the best all-around people I know. I love life even though I have nearly no close friends and can't branch out, girlfriend left me because she didn't tell me when I did stuff that bothered her and she just... expected it to get better without it i guess, my life is just schoolwork and jacking off right now with occasional forays into mind altering substances, but I honestly really like the fiber of my being and know that because I am great and I will always have myself by my side I will be a-ok. I'm self assured and loving life as long as I have myself on my side. Of course, I'm also really proud of who I am now because I did a bunch of self-improvement in 2015/16, so that may have something to do with it. I try to be a kind, genuine, down to earth person and make peoples days better.
>>
>>39459334
How long did it take to be able to suck your own dick?
>>
>>39459225
yeah everyone sucks i been wagecucking for 2 months and it's confirmed I talk even less to people now

they all live meaningless and miserable lives, no vision, no taste, nothing. they only cling to shit. i dont bother talking to any of them, the result is always the same. I can always accurately guess what kind of people they are only based on their appearance, even better when they start talking no matter the subject. they always suck. boring. the only refuge is within myself. i ahve to keep my head high all the time otherwise ill be destroyed. there is no place for my kind here. but i can make it.
>>
>>39459320
SUPER PORNSTAR TASTE MY DUDE

but on a side note dont jack off.
>>
>>39459320
I'm not in the mood right know, but thanks, I'll keep her name, she's pretty hot.

>>39459334
I know your feel man, I'm kinda narcissist too, I expect too much but actually life is pretty plain.

You guys should watch The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, I've identified myself with the character a lot. Pretty good movie tho.
>>
>>39459356
Really? Been able to since the sixth grade. My eight inch dick doesn't help the narcissism any lol
>>
>>39459412
Will check it out my guy
>>
>>39459792
I couldn't have asked for a better reply.
>>
>>39455683
Same here
Wouldn't call it suffering, I'm comfy in my loneliness, but sometimes I wish I could be normal
>>
>>39459878
you knew what were you were getting into slut
>>
>>39459985
Yeah, I did, that's why I asked.
>slut
Don't get your hopes up, Brad.
>>
Any INTP in brazil? I think I'm the only one in this fucking shithole.
>>
>>39460034
you're still my lil man-slut ;3
>>
>>39460135
Have a (You) for your silly assumptions.
>>
>>39460135
can i be your lil man slut? ;-;
>>
>>39457491
im not gonna sit in a room talking to people i dont even know. besides, i dont like talking on the phone
>>
File: 1488564964559.jpg (51KB, 720x560px) Image search: [Google]
1488564964559.jpg
51KB, 720x560px
i didn't read half of this dumb fucking thread, but INTP reporting in.
>>
too busy lurking, forgot this thread
>>
File: 1484101617402.jpg (40KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484101617402.jpg
40KB, 500x400px
>>39454211
dubs says you're all retards
>>
>>39461491
not dubs say we're all super smart
>>
>>39460675
This image seems to ignore the existence of kancolle
>>
>>39461694
your super smart especialy gj dude
>>
File: asmile.jpg (77KB, 520x378px) Image search: [Google]
asmile.jpg
77KB, 520x378px
an intp in an intp thread, hm
anyone have advice for feeling more comfortable outside with others?
>>
>>39458114
I feel like I could be if I didn't have responsibilities. Even the mildest of inconveniences in the future spoils my day.
>>
>>39461914
This. I always make sure to go to sleep so that I'll wake up right before I have to work because I absolutely can't enjoy free time if I have to do something later on in the day.
>>
>>39454211
INFP here, I misread the OP and I thought it'd be rude to not admit my mistake. I wish I had an INTP friend, they sound cool. My dad is an ENTP and we get along but it's mostly me listening while he talks, sometimes if it's something I care a lot about I'll talk more than he does but that's rare. I wish I had more focus on the things I need to do but don't really have much interest in, seems like that's a **TJ skill.
>>
File: suicide gator.jpg (9KB, 175x81px) Image search: [Google]
suicide gator.jpg
9KB, 175x81px
Is anyone else here an ISTP? I took the test and it describes me perfectly.
>>
File: 1419714336936.jpg (50KB, 496x568px) Image search: [Google]
1419714336936.jpg
50KB, 496x568px
I'm glad today happened and I'm glad this thread was posted. I realize now that I'm not alone
>>
>>39457148
delaney?
>>
File: mbtithingy.png (33KB, 324x766px) Image search: [Google]
mbtithingy.png
33KB, 324x766px
WHERE IS MY ENTJ GF
I NEED ONE NOW
NOOOOOOOOOW
>>
intp-t

i know so much that the normies will never understand.
>>
>>39460675
I'd rather see breasts than naval guns, regardless of size.
>>
>>39455829
infp/enfp girls are SO easy to attract as an INTP

literally everything you say is funny/interesting to them

unfortunately they are the most boring type by a wide margin
>>
>>39465334
>unfortunately they are the most boring type by a wide margin
W-why?
>>
Tfw no entj gf to make you her project
>>
>>39454211
I turned from a INTJ to an INTP cause Im barely P or J. Extremely high I and T.
>>
File: 431234124.jpg (114KB, 800x1096px) Image search: [Google]
431234124.jpg
114KB, 800x1096px
>>39465588
>implying ENTJ females even exist
>>
>>39455725
The biggest one. Ive got INTJ and INTP.

Laymans terms... Im fucked. My personality type is autism. lmao
>>
>>39455769
>>39457981

The craziest is going to a schizoid forum and being schizoid. We all interpret and interact with reality the same way its so crazy!

INTJ now INTP
>>
>>39465369
sorry, let me re-phrase: xNFPs are the most boring type TO ME as an INTP male. I have an INTJ friend that's way cooler, smarter, and more impressive than me who adores his boring INFP wife. I'm sure there are other types out there that appreciate you

If I had to take a stab at why that is - it's probably because I just don't appreciate Fi as a function at all. I can immediately vibe with xNFPs and feel like I'm on the same wavelength as them - because of our shared Ne/Si orientation, but then it feels like they filter all their information through their Fi/Te bullshit and it just becomes uninteresting and/or wrong
>>
>>39465637
I found one and she didn't want me
>>
File: superthumb.png (66KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.png
66KB, 300x250px
>>39466734
Exactly. They can be said to not exist because even when they do, they don't want you.
>>
these tests mean nothing
as intps you should know that.
go think about something useful other than yr box
>>
>>39466753
My experience in being rejected doesn't mean anything because I am a fat fuck that doesn't mean it won't happen if I loose weight, or is is just a worthless effort to work on my body because an ENTJ won't ever love me anyway, I really need to know.
>>
>>39466806
>or is is just a worthless effort to work on my body because an ENTJ won't ever love me anyway
I doubt being fat is the only reason you're on /r9k/.
You either have to be chad or incredibly lucky to even get the attention of an ENTJ girl.
>>
File: 1504301000064.png (50KB, 645x729px) Image search: [Google]
1504301000064.png
50KB, 645x729px
>afraid to delve into anything that requires effort because of pervasive fear of failure/not understanding the subject matter
>>
>>39455683
Me too! Let's be friiends
>>
>>39454211
>Recently started first job
>Coworkers say I talk funny
>Supervisor getting mad at me because she thinks I'm not listening to her advice
>Eventually get invited to go out clubbing with them
>Pussy out at last minute because clubs scare and bore me
>Stay home playing video games
>Coworkers defriended me on Facebook
>>
>>39457148
hey, ENFP male, wanna hang?
>>
File: MAD FURY.jpg (86KB, 600x964px) Image search: [Google]
MAD FURY.jpg
86KB, 600x964px
STOP THIS FUCKING MEME
THERE ARE NO FEMALES HERE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39454211
INTP schizophrenic 6\10 who can't do basic math but excels at everything else. Throughout school ever since kindergarten they said I was intelligent, even during my stays at the mental ward most recently they kept telling me, yet I have no idea what I want to do with my life. Most likely I'll be spending my life in assisted living on disability.
>>
>>39468432
fellow INTP schizo here. i'm good at stuff but i hardly care about anything.
>>
>>39465778
>it feels like they filter all their information through their Fi/Te bullshit and it just becomes uninteresting and/or wrong
this is true. INFPs in particular are seemingly incapable of not filtering information through their Fi value system, which often leads them to being stubborn and naive in most cases. they also do not like to argue, so trying to correct them is usually out of the question. for this reason common INFP pastimes tend to be: getting upset at the news, taking politics at face value (and getting upset), emphasizing with people who were paid to recite emotional lines, crying at inane things, letting people treat them like shit, crying because they were treated like shit, and continually speaking to people who treat them like shit (because they want to "stand up for themselves", but just end up being petty and spiteful because wanting to feel intense anger is actually a secret vice of the INFP).

wew
>>
>>39468432
>>39468480
How'd you go psychotic? Just wake up one day, completely bonkers? Bender went wrong?
Injected one too many marijuanas?
Meditation?
I'm at risk for it myself so I'm always interested in how it manifests in folk.
>>
>>39468658
slowly isolated myself and did more drugs until i began having delusions and scattered episodes. aside from the drugs, isolation is one of the worst things you can subject yourself to if you're at risk.
>>
>>39468646
>and continually speaking to people who treat them like shit (because they want to "stand up for themselves
So is this an INFP thing then? Every time I see this I feel secondhand embarassment. Especially since none of them can banter for shit.
>>
>>39468678
>isolation is one of the worst things you can subject yourself to if you're at risk.
B-but I like being alone. Hell, I only ever feel mentally well if I've been away from any and all people for like a week at the least.
>>
>>39468679
yeah it seems to be very characteristic of the INFP.

>>39468697
it gets worse when it's months/years at a time but if you have a good balance between public/private time then more power to you my dude
>>
>>39468732
>but if you have a good balance between public/private time then more power to you my dude
I'm going to uni, so I have far too much public time to my tastes. Wish I hadn't pretended to be social on orientation week, since now folks think I want company and they come to me to talk and bother me during lectures.
>>
>>39468757
haha, that sucks. if nothing else though at least it makes you value alone time more.
>>
>>39468787
Too bad I can't use that alone time as effectively as I'd like, since at the end of the day I'll be exhausted and stressed out and most often end up just blanking my mind on the computer, slightly derealising and cutting off reality.
>>
>>39468812
it'll pass my friend, it'll pass. why do you say that you're at risk for schizophrenia also?
>>
>>39458292
this. also, everytime something bad happens, I just think "oh, well." then i have a shower and i'm perfectly fine again.
>>
>>39461835
pretend. if you look like you know what you're doing, 99% of people will believe it.
>>
>>39468996
>it'll pass my friend, it'll pass.
Only if I become a hermit/NEET and stop living in society.
>why do you say that you're at risk for schizophrenia also?
Well, to say I'm at risk may be overestimating it. It just runs on both sides of the family, my father's rather old and also has epilepsy. My mind's kind of fucked with slight, continuous derealization/brain fog, almost as if I was dreaming, at least that's what it's like based on lucid dreaming experience, but not as strong. I isolate myself whenever possible and I also drink too much.
Far as I know these are all risk factors and there's probably a bit of med student's disease involved, though I'm not one myself.
>>
>>39455683
>female
>suffering

Pick one
>>
>>39468658
Did acid 4 thimes in 2 weeks with family history of schizophrenia. Even on the first time doing acid I was bonkers
>>
File: 1499701258649.jpg (41KB, 414x432px) Image search: [Google]
1499701258649.jpg
41KB, 414x432px
>>39457477
>all discordfags have IQ of 100 and below
>>
INTJ mastermind edgelord crashing this thread. Hi.
>>
File: 1487301825933.png (149KB, 478x380px) Image search: [Google]
1487301825933.png
149KB, 478x380px
>>39469512
INTJ-s arent edgelords, they're just materialistic enough to pretend to be edgy.
>>
File: 1503669065812.jpg (160KB, 557x549px) Image search: [Google]
1503669065812.jpg
160KB, 557x549px
>>39469512
Shoo shoo, this isn't a thread for brainlets like you.
INTJs are only good for being bullying fodder.
>>
File: 1503183069620.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1503183069620.gif
360KB, 500x375px
posting some REAL INTP FEELS my niggas

>tfw legitimately could have been a genius but you plateaued and didn't have the will to go on
>tfw tons of skills that you pick up again but never become expert in
>tfw have thought about going pro in vidya but didn't want to waste your life being a nerd
>tfw well-read but go long periods without picking up a single book
>tfw secretly say "i know" to yourself when people say you're smart
>tfw also seriously question your intelligence and devalue praise because you thought you said something completely obvious
>tfw "trying" to be a "good person" because it seems logical but all the while you are aware nothing fucking matters
>tfw have embraced hedonism but jolted yourself out of it because you realized mental life is far more rewarding
>tfw want love but deconstruct it and shun it every time you are presented with the opportunity
>tfw have drifted away from everyone you've ever known simply because you didn't give a shit
>>
>>39466882
>enter zen mode at age 13
>don't give a shit about failing stuff
>actually too autistic to be affecter by people mocking me
>people think I dress like shit because I'm a cynic, and it's somehow a statement
>I just suck at picking clothes and don't give enough shits to improve
>try stuff not caring whether I succeed or not
>have fun everyday of my life
>look around
>everyone else is miserable even if they fail less frequently
top fucking kek
>>
File: auitsm.jpg (16KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
auitsm.jpg
16KB, 403x433px
>>39470089
>>tfw "trying" to be a "good person" because it seems logical but all the while you are aware nothing fucking matters
>>tfw want love but deconstruct it and shun it every time you are presented with the opportunity

These two right here hit hard.
>>
>>39470089
>>tfw legitimately could have been a genius but you plateaued and didn't have the will to go on
>>tfw tons of skills that you pick up again but never become expert in
>>tfw have thought about going pro in vidya but didn't want to waste your life being a nerd
>>tfw secretly say "i know" to yourself when people say you're smart
>>tfw also seriously question your intelligence and devalue praise because you thought you said something completely obvious
>>tfw "trying" to be a "good person" because it seems logical but all the while you are aware nothing fucking matters
>>tfw have embraced hedonism but jolted yourself out of it because you realized mental life is far more rewarding
>>tfw want love but deconstruct it and shun it every time you are presented with the opportunity
>>tfw have drifted away from everyone you've ever known simply because you didn't give a shit
I don't relate to any of these feels
>>
>>39470146
what are your REAL INTP FEELS ?? would appreciate if you shared!
>>
File: Ding.jpg (105KB, 576x635px) Image search: [Google]
Ding.jpg
105KB, 576x635px
>>39470089
>tfw legitimately could have been a genius
Can relate to some small amount.
>tfw tons of skills that you pick up again
Not really. Rather, I didnt really care.
>tfw have thought about going pro in vidya
Tried, failed miserably.
>tfw well-read but go long periods without picking up a single book
Can relate to full exert.
>tfw secretly say "i know" to yourself when people say you're smart
I dont care this much of other people. There is a difference between true value and validation. People are prone of choosing/going for the latter.
>tfw also seriously question your intelligence and devalue praise because you thought you said something completely obvious
I dont really care, as I said before. You can be smart or not, its not like the world will drastically change just because some faggot got 225 on IQ test.
>tfw have embraced hedonism but jolted yourself out of it because you realized mental life is far more rewarding
Lol
>tfw want love but deconstruct it and shun it every time you are presented with the opportunity
I dont really even want anything at this point.
>tfw have drifted away from everyone you've ever known simply because you didn't give a shit
Oh, just like I did.
>>
>>39454211
why people are so desperate to have a label of some kind? ITTP INTP its all bullshit and yall shy pussies with no social skills.
>>
>>39457233
>HURR DURR LOOK AT ME GUYS IM SO SPECIAL XDDD

You made like 16 threads and posts of this exact same shit. You don't have a high IQ if you're on this board, or even this website. Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>39458114
>>39470220 >>39470120 and >>39458608
isn't it interesting ? one of us may not be a INTP, or do you think this type allows this much disparity and diversity ?
>>
>>39470741
i'm >>39470220 and while i love existence/life in general i am also extremely withdrawn so i tend to also be a bit egocentric
if that helps clarify things
>>
>tfw identity politics means I'm don't like to share because I don't fit the pristine idealistic image of "robot" some posters have constructed for themselves. Instead of reading and responding to what I have to say, it's much easier to just REEE NORMIE GTFO, I get that. It's just tiring, is all. I'm sure I'll get responses to this calling me a beta cuck or something. It's old hat.
>>
>>39470801
Have you tried not being a gf having normalfag?
That'll be the only thing people would be pissy at you over and rightfully so.
>>
>>39470801
the problem is that you're an attention whore
>>
>>39470741
4 functions to evaluate a personality is still very limited, there's still so much more to consider.
>>
>>39470876
I don't have a gf and I don't want one. Have you tried not assuming as much?
>>39470900
No more than you are for responding without anything to add to the conversation. Here is your (You).
>>
>>39471094
>I don't want one
I found the problem. True robots are consumed by >tfwnogf. Get out normie.
>>
>>39471635
>True robots are consumed by >tfwnogf.
>robot
>consumed by emotions
Fuck off, INFP.
>>
>>39471668
No anon. Every robot must desire and only concern themselves with getting gf. That is the robot way.
>>
>>39471685
I hate these 18-year-old INFP newfags who come here, think because they haven't gotten laid before high school ended and they "only" have a handful of friends that they somehow count as robots. It's even more annoying how these retarded feelers actually claim that a ROBOT of all things is supposed to be some emotionally active >tfwnogf spammer.
>>
>>39471721
Thank you for this response. I was hoping for one like it. I am not that which you hate. I was memeing "no true robot" because that's how it's become now. Everyone has their own little bullet point list in their head that no one else satisfies but themselves. Instead of reeing at each other and saying everyone else isn't a robot, we could just participate in threads. That's retarded though, something a niggerfaggot normie cuck would say, probably.
>>
I'll try to make a >>39470089 kind of post too, since this one seems for sort of cocky, smart-but-lazy intp's. behold my shitty version of REAL INTP 'FEELS'
>tfw usually devoid of emotion
>tfw autistically analyzing the how and why of a feeling when it does come, without good result
>tfw vague desire for human interaction, but being social is too difficult, so nothing ends up happening
>tfw the only compliments you get are useless, forgettable bullshit.
>tfw not wanting to be shallow, but you do nothing but vidya and anime
>tfw absolutely no interest in other people's daily lives
>tfw it is literally impossible for you to stop thinking in any kind of situation
>tfw hope is a useless illogical, unfamilliar concept made for normies
>tfw knowledge is your ultimate goal, but like all human desires, it is vain and carries no value in the long run.
>tfw you deny this
>>
I believe I am the chosen INTP.
I believe that my destiny is to abandon a greater destiny. I feel evil. Not like a maniac, but the only pleasure I gain from life is witnessing just desserts.
I want to be the antagonist
>DAE eji hopeless villain 43sth3t1c
>>
>>39471804
To be entirely honest with you, I couldn't care less about who counts as a robot or not. I'm pretty much just pretending to be retarded here to create some kind of discussion into the thread.
Maybe rile you up into either making a fool out of yourself, or carrying on your possible bait.
>we could just participate in threads.
Well, not really. It'd be better to attempt to stop newfags and retards to define "robothood" according to themselves as a concentrated, elitistic gatekeeping effort. But those kinds of actions are pretty much dead on 4chan.
>>
>>39455683
Spread ur legs
>>
>>39471904
>making a fool out of yourself
I already did.
>It'd be better
I think it would be better to just participate in threads instead of running everyone against a checklist.
Thank you for discussing this with me anon.
>>
tfw reetard
>>
File: 1502640615810.jpg (56KB, 960x852px) Image search: [Google]
1502640615810.jpg
56KB, 960x852px
>>39468646
>INFP pastimes tend to be: getting upset at the news, taking politics at face value (and getting upset), emphasizing with people who were paid to recite emotional lines, crying at inane things

I'm an INFP, and I don't do any of this shit.
I think you've got everything incorrect and backwards. Fi makes you not care about the suffering of other people.
>>
>>39468646
>>39472005
It sounds like you've picked the wrong person that's an """INFP"""

It's the go-to MBTI type for mentally-ill, shit-on-the-walls tier insanity.
>>
>>39471804
>>39471904
>two anons argue different sides of an argument
>when questioned, each claim they were merely pretending to be representing their original opinions

Never understood this ironic, arbitrary culture where no-one means what they say.
>>
>>39472059
It doesn't matter at all, anon. Whether or not a post is bait, merely pretending or serious, has absolutely no relevance to the user experience you are having. A post made in jest has the exact same value as a post made seriously and sincerely.
Discussing things from different perspectives and making provocative statements in an attempt at birthing discussions is enjoyable. You should try it sometimes.
>>
>>39472059
>arbitrary culture where no-one means what they say
that's basically everyone, everywhere, anon.
>claim they were merely pretending
I didn't claim that. This "no true robot" mentality is extremely tiring and gets in the way of too many conversations. I was baiting to try to illustrate this. Did it serve much of a purpose? Not really. Neither did your reply, but I'm not posting about that right now. Please continue sharing your thoughts.
>>39472107
Thank you for posting this, anon.
>>
why is ass to mouth an established porn tag, but ass to pussy still isn't?

fucking pornies reeee
>>
File: CjlK61jUYAAAW2e.jpg (32KB, 607x328px) Image search: [Google]
CjlK61jUYAAAW2e.jpg
32KB, 607x328px
>>39455683
Hi, fellow INTP fembot here.

I want a fucking nuke to be dropped on every single goddamn feminist on earth. And every jew. I am so sick of their cancer.
>>
>>39472440
Lmao if you dropped a nuke on every Jew and feminist then you'd be dead yourself you fucking idiot.
>>
>>39472556
>t. triggered bumblrina
Please kill yourself. Seriously, please. It will bring me so much joy.
>>
>>39472576
>Please kill yourself
Seeing as how you call yourself a fembot, it'd be more likely that you'll be the one commit sudoku first.
>>
>>39472601
Yeh, i n fact I'm planning to right now because of tumblrcunts like you being irredeemable dangerous cancer to the world.
>>
>>39472615
Topcuck anon. You got triggered so hard you can't help but end it all. Top fuckin' cuck :^)
>>
>>39472615
email me your rantings if you want, i'm interested.
[email protected]
>>
File: 1503860011962.jpg (133KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503860011962.jpg
133KB, 800x800px
>>39460675
>world's most powerful navy
>>
>>39472615
>>39472642
you're both fucking idiots, how about you just off each other and die in one another's embrace
>>
>>39472702
Britannia rules the waves.
>>
"E"NTP here
you're all a bunch of narcissists
>>
File: 112391129.jpg (514KB, 1680x1127px) Image search: [Google]
112391129.jpg
514KB, 1680x1127px
hey, hi

ask me anything, i guess
>>
>>39458195
Mine is too. Born march 16, 1989.
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.