[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you enjoy your childhood /r9k/? Were you a happy kid?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 16

File: dylann1.jpg (5KB, 199x213px) Image search: [Google]
dylann1.jpg
5KB, 199x213px
Did you enjoy your childhood /r9k/?

Were you a happy kid?
>>
File: 3243243.jpg (39KB, 440x293px) Image search: [Google]
3243243.jpg
39KB, 440x293px
Yes, i want to go back.
>>
No, but I wasn't aware of much so it'd be preferable
>>
>>39453723

Absolutely. Girls my age adored me back then.
>>
>>39453723
yeh
I would probably have grown up to be some normal beta white knight cuck if i hadnt come here, haha

ignorance truly is bliss
>>
>>39453723
I was cleaning my room and found my childhood diary. I wanted to die then and I want to die now.
>>
>>39453723
Fuck no childhood was garbage.
I'm 18 now and even though things are still shitty the past year has pretty much been the best of my life.
>>
>>39453723
Parts of it. Everything up until year 5 was great but then my parents moved me to a new school and that was the beginning of the end. After that everything outside of school was pretty good. HS was overall shit but overall Ide say I was happier as a kid.
>>
File: 1504288130914.jpg (329KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1504288130914.jpg
329KB, 1600x1200px
>>39453723
Yes, I was born in 1999 and I consider the years from 2006 to 2009 to be the best of my life.
>>
>>39453723
It's sad how Dylann "Shooteronomy 19:11" Roof just threw his life away.
>>
>>39453878
>born in 1999

Fuck off, you're still a kid.
>>
File: 4se.jpg (38KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
4se.jpg
38KB, 1024x576px
I was a happy kid stealing first kisses from girls without giving a fuck then I started hanging out with the white/asian crowd, started watching degenerate anime and it all went downhill from there. Almost lost my virginity at the age of 6 to some black girl at nap time. Rubbed her pussy(which I thought was a dick at the time lol)
>>
>>39453888
>people born in 1999 are turning 18
>>
>>39453882
He was diagnosed as autistic by at least two mental health professionals involved with the case. He has now been sentenced to death.
>>
>>39453888
I'm 18 so i'm an adult grandpa, you're words don't matter
>>
File: jordan-peterson.jpg (93KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-peterson.jpg
93KB, 512x288px
>cute kid
>ugly adult
JUST
>>
>>39453723
absolutely fucking no
I have been fat kid and everyone bullied me
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 147x147px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 147x147px
>>39453723
I was a happy kid up until i turned 13.
After that i wanted to die.
and still do
>>
>>39453723
i was a happy kid until i interacted with anyone who wasn't my mother.
>>
File: et tu feelus.jpg (215KB, 1466x1050px) Image search: [Google]
et tu feelus.jpg
215KB, 1466x1050px
Yes, childhood was great. Even college was mostly bearable until most of my friends left/changed.

Adulthood however, fucking sucks. Wageslavery, monotony, and pointlessness.
>>
>>39453878

>About to call you underage
>Realize that you can actually be 18 born in 1999 now

Don't want to live on this planet anymore.
>>
Eh it's been a roller coaster
>childhood pretty good, nice big house, mom and dad are working, making money
>2005. They divorce. Dad has managed to get into huge amounts of debt
>we have to move asap
>dad suddenly leaves, mom, me and siblings stay at a council flat with a bunch of druggies. When we'd leave for school, tinfoil and a bunch of needles would lay scattered all over the hallways, and occasionally some one passed out.

>mom becomes paranoid schizophrenic, thinks there's cameras and mics everywhere. Thinks people on the phone were "CIA" and the landlord was plotting against her, all thanks to dad of course.
>she would make us do fucked up shit like throw eggs at people, cut electric cords, ask strangers why they were following us etc etc
>one time the landlord cut the power and we had no idea what was going on. The next day CPS came and me and all of my siblings went in the system.

They apparently did a mental evaluation and gave her the diagnosis

Today I'm 22, dad is dying of lung cancer, big announcement came earlier this year on kikebook, first time I've spoken to him, and I don't give a flying fuck.
>>
File: 1503627566105.jpg (61KB, 597x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503627566105.jpg
61KB, 597x600px
Yeah. When I was 15, I used to sell a bunch of weed and other drugs like bars and psychedelics. I made about $300-$500 a week from selling ounces and pills. I even had a qt girlfriend that I've known since I was 4 and lived across the street from me.

My dad was cool with letting her stay over at my house so she basically spent the night all the time while I chilled, got high, sold a bunch of drugs and played comfy ps2 games

Great times
>>
was anyone else here a latchkey kid
>>
>>39454200
Sorry to read all of this Anon, I hope things are going ok for you now. It's a tough life.
>>
>>39453723
No
My life has been pretty miserable throughout
>>
>>39454224
Yeah, single mother who worked until 6pm a lot of days. I'd go home, eat and sit in my room all night. I've eaten alone almost all my life so now I'm a real quick eater which pisses some people off.
>>
>>39454238
Thanks anon. Things are going good for me but my older brother has gone off he rails. Me and my sister are trying to get him help, while dad is trying to make everything about himself, asking for money, and why we can't visit him more often when he chose to stay at a hospital thousands of miles away. It's not like we can afford to relocate. We are broke. He has even tried convincing hospital staff that we are heartless spoiled kids when we are the complete opposite.
>>
>Relatively well off family
>dad still alive
>dogs still alive
>social stuff organised by my mum "oh anon you're going to Harry's house tonight for a sleepover"

Yeah my childhood was good. Secondary school is where everything changed after my dad killed himself and we lost all our money
>>
File: IMG_6803.jpg (132KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6803.jpg
132KB, 720x960px
Yes, I was actually playing games back then. Now I just sleep all day.
>>
>>39454116
weakshit, I already wanted to die at age 8.
>>
File: cataw.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cataw.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>>39453723
>"On April 22, 2017, Roof arrived at USP Terre Haute, the location of the federal death row for men and the federal execution chamber and where all executions by the federal government take place.[152]"
So he's gonna die ?
>>
>Fucking tried to strangle myself with a hose in the backyard when I was 4
>didn't even know what death really was, just knew I didn't want to be alive

Yeah I think I have always been this way
>>
File: images (2).png (9KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).png
9KB, 241x209px
>>39453723
Yes until I turned 10 I looked in the mirror and hated how I looked and started to cry even though I was a cute kid.Things weren't the same after that
>>
>Grade three things went down hill.
>fullblownautism.wmv
First suicide attempt age seven.
>ate the silica beads that came in my moms new purse.
Admitted to hospital grade seven after expulsion.
Everything after that isn't childhood, but didn't get better. So no, my childhood was shit.
>>
File: smoking man.jpg (26KB, 367x411px) Image search: [Google]
smoking man.jpg
26KB, 367x411px
>mfw i look at this thread
Nobody should ever have to go through these insane amounts of pain
I m sorry for every anon that posted on this thread.
>>
no i was depressed and undiagnosed autistic with tranny feelings and felt ignored
i'm doing better now
>>
File: why.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
From year reception and upwards I never fitted in, I sat in a corner watching other kids play for a solid 6 years up until secondary. When secondary hit is where it really hit (both mentally and physically) never experienced real bullying up to that point, got punched in the stomach almost daily by the other boys and the girls would play psychological bullying on me. They would ask me questions like do I shower daily and that I was a pig, I was a poorfag and lived on a pig farm so this was a prime target spot. This fucked with me so badly I began taking showers three times a day, which fucked with my skin badly that's when my psoriasis really flared up, but I was so afraid of the taunting I would rather be in pain than not "clean".

This lasted all the way up until exams in the final two years of secondary, everyone who was an asshole was too busy and worried about the examinations to waste time on fucking with me.

College starts and it just picks up again, I went to do a Games Design course and even in a class of sweaty virgins and nerds I was ostracized and called all manner of things. This led me to dropping out and taking a year off.

I rejoined another college a year later, everyone was nicer but their we're some pricks but they fucked with other people I just kept my head down. I'm in Uni now and at the top of my class, so everyone goes to me for help I never turn anyone down because I know the feeling of rejection. I also now call out people who shit talk people behind their backs, while my life was a shit show it showed me how to be a better person.

Had to get some of that out, it's not all of it but that's the main of it.
>>
>>39453723
>father was a Bush War veteran
the shit he put me through
i have to take medication now because of the way he punched me
>>
>>39453723
Childhood was shit.
Everyone including the girls bullied me.
Shit kept going on till I fucking finally snapped at this kid who kept stealing my shit by slamming his fagget head against the wall.
No one ever talked to me since then and after that I enjoyed my peace from all those fuckers all the way till I graduated.
>>
>>39453723
I was bullied a lot as a kid but I still had fun going to the park and watching cartoons. If I could go back I'd try to make the best of my teens by going out more often.
>>
>>39453723
I had an abusive father, who was even worse to the other kids than he was to me, and my parents broke it off when i was 7.
I was also a total autist who did not have any friends and just walked around outside during recess.
You think this would have made me a depressed kid, but i tried to put that stuff behind me and enjoy the things i loved. I was too busy caught up in the moment, watching cartoons and having fun, to worry about the bad all that often.
My teenage years were a different story, but that's for another time
>>
>>39454633
Yes, one day. Not soon though
>>
>Be middle child in mixed family
>Get along great with mom, stepdad, dad, little sister and older cousin
>Dad suddenly dies
>Mom gets depressed and no longer wants to touch me
>Stepdad hates my mom, sister and me
>Cousin moves out and pretends she doesn't know us
>Sister hates me too
>House falls into disrepair
>Try and get yelled at for being 10 years old and failing to be able to clean a hoarder's house
>Get severely sick & depressed from living in a disgusting house with people who hate me
>Everything is horrible forever
>>
>>39453723
My childhood had its ups and downs, but I don't remember enough of it to say whether I enjoyed it or not. I was a very nervous kid as I remember, so I didn't really find time to enjoy things that weren't toys or games, which sucked for my poor family, but my mom tried her hardest to provide.
>>
>>39455299
Did he kill any niggers? I bet he's a badass.
>>
>>39453723
thought that was a picture of me at first and shat myself.

I was a pretty miserable kid and continue to be quite miserable to this day. Just something off about me I guess, I don't think anyone's to blame for it, things kind of seem like they're falling into place as I get my act together but sometimes I have doubts, like I'm just telling myself things are getting better while in reality it's just the same as it's always been.
>>
File: 1494875181366.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1494875181366.png
227KB, 635x661px
>bullied in school
>semi-sexually assaulted by my sister
>parents fought 24/7
>no friends
>shit at school work
>autistic but no one ever thought of diagnosing me until I was in my late teens

Never missed that shit at all. Video Games were my only form of escape back then.
>>
File: 1498232401195.png (231KB, 332x449px) Image search: [Google]
1498232401195.png
231KB, 332x449px
>>39453723
No, and nobody who had a happy childhood can claim to be a robot. I was constantly picked on in school, and I always got in trouble instead of the actual bullies. I was alone and isolated the entire time, and I was having thoughts about suicide since 10 years old.
>>
>>39456596
He's dead.
He shot himself two months ago after being unable to cope with what he saw during his service, I don't know how he lasted so long.
He probably was probably a really nice fun loving guy at one point, I think the war just fucked with him on an incomprehensible level.
>>
>>39453723
yes but things have slowly been going downhills more and more as I grew up. I isolated myself from all the friends I had (currently I have two friends but hardly ever see them cause they have gfs), my relation with my family was great back then but now it's very fucked up.
NowI'm lonely and very depressed. I could probably fix everything though but my mental health is worse every day.
>>
Kind of. I remember playing with other kids, having some over a few times. My memory is a bit blurry, but I do vividly remember getting really tired of socializing before I hit 15. We moved like one a year so every year I was that "new kid". It required lots of energy to get in good terms with people and eventually I wore out and spent years from 16 to 20 completely alone. I'm now 25 and I have no friends. I want to have friends, but I don't have the social stamina to keep up friendships even now.

I miss playing Starcraft and Deus ex with that one kid who later on betrayed me. Also stole my FF7 and never returned it. By the time I moved out of that town, it was far too late.
>>
>>39453723
I'm old enough to have spent my entire childhood and my early teens without the internet, which is both a blessing and a curse as a robot.

My actual childhood, internet or not, was mostly not great. It wasn't the best for sure but not the worst I'm sure.
>>
>>39453878
Shit I know this feel too well
2006-008 were the best years of my life
>>
I was a happy child. Somewhere along the way, my body betrayed me, and I developed involuntarily anal leakage. woo hoo!
>>
File: 018.jpg (68KB, 346x415px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
68KB, 346x415px
>>39454633
Best news I've heard all year
>>
>>39453723
Adulthood is so much better. Everybody gives me undeserved respect and alot of tolerance.
When I was a child everybody treated me like a retarded piece of shit. Not talking about family, but everybody. Go into bus, they pushed me around and talked shit when I didn't give up my space to a old lady for example.
Now no longer with bus, but when I was in senior hs I would sit on 2 seats and put my legs as far as I wanted and nobody would say shit. ever. Also if a person stepped slightly or bumped in my shoe they would begin to appologize nerviously, but when I was a child everybody would just go through me.
I have no sympathy. If I use a bus or a metro now I take as much space as I can and never let old bags sit.
>>
>>39453723
Is that Randy 'Make an anti-Ember post, I'll make you go ghost' Stair?
>>
>>39453878
>>39456831
1995 here, your childhood sucked compared to mine. Those years were fucking horrible, Nick and CN got rid of the good shows and replaced them with bullshit like "CN Real".
>>
>>39458417
you were a child during those years as well.
>>
>>39453723
Most people peak in high school, but my fucking social life peaked in 6th-9th grade
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.