[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do robots like to cook? Why or why not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: Pasta2.jpg (326KB, 1068x684px) Image search: [Google]
Pasta2.jpg
326KB, 1068x684px
Do robots like to cook? Why or why not?
>>
cook microwave dinners yes
>>
>>39453343
I'm a head chef in a semi-famous mexican restaurant. We've been on tv before.

I love to cook. /ck/ is my home board.
>>
>>39453343
Cooking is great, I'm just lazy and i stick to recipes
>>
>>39453343
I used to be indifferent or not like it because my father was an emotional control freak in the kitchen and would flip out if there was anyone even in the same room as him while he as trying to cook, let alone show his kids how to cook. It was all for the best though because his cooking suck.

I was vegan for a few years when I was 19 and so I had to start cooking for myself. Even when I stopped being vegan I still cooked for myself.

I like it now. You're in charge and you get to try out different things.
>>
>>39453398
That's pretty interesting, but you don't sound much like a robot though.

But since you mentioned, I've gotta ask: Why do people pretend that mole is good?
>>
File: 01b.png (39KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
01b.png
39KB, 640x400px
>>39453343
I can cook eggs that'll put 5-star restaurants on suicide watch
>>
File: 1504200466571.jpg (29KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1504200466571.jpg
29KB, 250x243px
Fried spam on white bread with mayo is all i can make.
>>
>>39453343
Yes i love when i get the time but i can only make lasagna, lentils soup and baked chicken so far.
Looking for new recipes that don't require 2 fking hours to make.
>>
I like cooking but my mom never lets me. She doesn't like anything I cook, and always tries to micromanage everything the few times I do cook. Then she wonders why I never cook dinner.
>>
File: LN0HGan.jpg (54KB, 720x412px) Image search: [Google]
LN0HGan.jpg
54KB, 720x412px
>>39453343
Yes but sometimes I wonder WHERE'S THE LAMB SAAAUUUUUCE??!?
>>
>>39453490
Mole has an acquired taste, like a lot of traditional ethnic dishes, but I've never met anyone who "pretended" to like it. They either do or they don't.

And no, I'm not a "robot" but I am a spic
>>
File: ed.gif (684KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
ed.gif
684KB, 498x500px
>>39453537
>using white bread

It's like you WANT to be obese with diabetes. Cute!
>>
File: STOP.jpg (65KB, 770x702px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
65KB, 770x702px
>>39453343
tfw see this thread while fasting. I'm a skinny fuck too idk why I do this. I can make pasta and shit. Also steak
>>
My girlfriend cooks for me. When she isn't around I usually survive off of pretzel sticks and canned food
>>
I cooked a whole turkey dinner for the family once but then my mom tossed it in the trash and let my sister's ex bf bring in the food for thanksgiving. This was when I was 12 and I will never cook again.
>>
No cause it tastes like shit and I'll want to throw it out and go to mcdonalds
>tfw new apartment doesn't have fast food nearby
;^(
>>
>>39453537
The only people who eat spam are poor white people or Hawaiians. I have never seen a shred of evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>39453569
Hey there buddy, how's it going?
>>
There used to be this robot on here that would always post his shitty, watery risotto and get butthurt when anyone called him out on how shitty it looked.

I wonder if he's lurking.
>>
File: ugh.jpg (90KB, 718x721px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
90KB, 718x721px
>>39453343
If I cook then I actually create something I like, something that isn't a problem for me and makes me feel good.
>>
I cook every night because it tastes better and is cheaper than most fast food. Tonight I'm going to make a bolognese with tomatoes from my garden and eat that in various ways all weekend. If I'm busy I make simple stuff like stir fry or tacos.
>>
Cooking is only interesting and funny if you are doing it for somebody you care or doing it together with somebody you care.

Otherwise, there is no point in it. Just get a microwave pizza for yourself.
>>
>>39454262
What's your bolognese recipe of choice?
>>
I can't do any real cooking, just the basic things. The only thing I've learned is how to make omelettes. They're so delicious. 5 eggs with cheese, tuna, and spinach. Topped with hot sauce. Sometimes I'll pick up meats from the deli to use.
I've never cooked chicken or fish before. That shit's scary. Those two are the main things I'd like to eat.
>>
>>39454308
I don't have one. I basically just simmer some diced onions, add garlic and brown my meat then throw in a bunch of tomatoes after blanching and peeling them, then I add salt, thyme, basil, rosemary, savory and oregano to taste and let it simmer for like an hour.
>>
>>39453343
I can cook good shit when I am not lazy and have some money.
Otherwise I just microwave shit.
>>
>>39454496
Chicken is easy, get a meat thermometer if you're really that afraid of undercooking it. Fish is a little different cause different types need to be cooked differently
>>
>>39454496
Do some kind of baked or roasted chicken recipe. That way the time and temperature are predetermined and you won't have to worry so much about getting it exactly right.
>>
>>39453343
If I had the money I would bake pastries every weekend if possible, its a nice hobby and I feel accomplished creating something sweet that me,family and friends can enjoy. I only like cooking desserts, dont care at all about normal food unless is a meal thats noe eaten often.
>>
>>39454496
Chicken is straightforward for the most part if you're just doing something simple. You can easily take some Chicken Strips, season that bitch up and pan fry it on medium heat for like 6-10 minutes and then put it in some bread.
For fish it depends on the type but you can start on pan frying Salmon since it's pretty easy.
All you really need to do is get a Filet, cook it skin down first on medium-high heat for about 6-7 minutes, flip, then cook the other side for about 3-4 minutes.
Easy and fucking tasty
>>
Kind of. I'm not very good at cooking but I have a weird kind of taste that most people don't, so my shitty cooking tastes better to me than most food.
>>
>>39453343
yes

i dunno its something to do and i like food
>>
>>39453567
>self deprecating post
>you kick him when he's down with a lame smug comment
Anime posters, not even once.

>>39453594
>men who can't cook for themselves
You're literally a child.
>>
>>39453343
I like to cook for myself but get really frustrated if I have to share.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.