[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw I want to look like Nikolaj Coster-Waldau but my hair is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 2016_CHRISTMAS_NCW_3B-683x1024.jpg (83KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2016_CHRISTMAS_NCW_3B-683x1024.jpg
83KB, 683x1024px
tfw I want to look like Nikolaj Coster-Waldau but my hair is balding too fast. I guess I will have to settle for the beard...
>>
Not gay, but that is objectively attractive.
>>
>>39452792
Omg lol.i was thinking of making a GoT thread about fav chars mine being him.Dunno but i refflect mostly in this dude from all personas.
>>
>>39452890
I'm a 100% straight man and I would let Jaime fuck me raw.
>>
>>39453013
He is a good guy, but always controlled by the feelings for her sister. For me, he is still the best character (alongside Tyrion).
>>
>>39453045
We should revive the greek love, just for the fun of it.
>>
He is in the top 1% of older men in looks, and guess what? Its useless. Go look up what his wife looks like.

Being attractive as an older man is useless, you're still not able to fuck prime women.
>>
>>39453419
Bitches always looking for sugar daddies
>>
His wife is a 5/10 at best. wtf
>>
>>39453143
Not anymore according to the last episode
>>
>>39453778
>>39453419
Men that handsome and famous see through roastie lies and marry women who have actual personality and loyalty.
>>
I just got into the show and am completely caught up (bandwagon normieshit hurt etc.) Anyways I still enjoy the hell out of the show but I noticed a serious drop off after Tywin's death :/

Jamie and Tyrion are a few of my favorites too I love their bro scenes
>>
>>39453419
>>39453778
>can't fathom how an attractive man doesn't only care about looks
>>
>>39453778
True love, man.
>>
>>39453778
Men don't care about looks. They care about loyalty and making sure a woman did not have 10+ previous partners.
>>
>>39453778
Seems like many very handsome men reach a point where they become aware of how attractive they are and how much value a woman's looks hold and decide that they'd rather be with a woman worth loving instead of a woman who's own value is their hole.
>>
>>39453826
Let's see how far it goes.
>>
>>39453778
>Wants women to overlook his looks and be with him for his intelligence and personality
>Makes fun of men who do the same with women

Activates my cashews
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.