[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5066.png (120KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5066.png
120KB, 500x507px
>my friend has a gf
>they've been together for a year.
>madly in love with each other
>they are quite literally inseparable
>she's one year younger than he is and yet chose the same uni as he did
>he's a fairly good looking guy and avoided the trappings of college life and stayed faithful
>she goes to college
>they have an apartment together
>literally within the first two weeks of college she breaks up with him
>wtf.jpg
>"Everything was going great, what the hell happened"
>she says "I just don't love you anymore."
I was friends with this girl too, and she seemed like an all around decent girl. She wasn't even a Stacy, far from it actually. It blindsided me when I found out. What did my friend do wrong?

>inb4 this is actually about you.

Robots can't have girlfriends, but I'm preaching to the choir when I say that.
>>
Woman goes to college

Wants to ride the cock carousel like all the other girls

Story as old as time
>>
>>39452573
Living together can change things a lot. It often ruins friendships, for instance.
>>
THAT DICK IS NOT THE PROFESSOR'S COCK.
>D IS FOR DIPLOMA
>>
Their just young. No adults actually believe in shit like "twu wuv".
>>
>>39452608
They lived in the apartment together for a week before she skipped. Didn't even give it much time.
>>
>>39452573
I guarantee you she met a Chad her first week on campus who did not care at all that she had a boyfriend, and he gave it no thought to make a move and she ditched your friend within the week. That's how that shit goes. "I just don't love you anymore" is absolute bullshit.
>>
>>39452625
>THAT DICK IS NOT THE PROFESSOR'S COCK.

What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.