[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck me. I have a series of medical issues from arrhythmia to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 116780840.jpg (101KB, 338x507px) Image search: [Google]
116780840.jpg
101KB, 338x507px
Fuck me.
I have a series of medical issues from arrhythmia to scoliosis. I've had kidney stones, my tooth exploded, my hip is bent wrong so I can't even run. I have no job, I have no money. I can't get a job because I'm too broken to keep it, applications mean nothing because I have no real background (worked mostly in foodservice and retail, nothing special)
My education is GED level because my own father stole my tuition to buy guns and then died a couple years later. I can't get longterm medical proof of my conditions for the sake of assistance because I can't afford insurance. I can't afford insurance because I can't get a job. I have no fucking contacts either.

I'd get up and just walk away, except walking for longer than an hour exhausts me to the ground.

What the FUCK am I supposed to do? I'm tired of being broken, and I'm too fucking broken to get over the hurdles to do somethiing about it. And nobody cares enough anymore. The one person who takes care of me is about to be rid of me.

I will be alone, and I will die. What the fuck should I do?

USA, since it will likely come up

pic unrelated
>>
bump. I'm tired of things hurting. I just want to write a book.
>>
God damn.

Have you reached out to social services? Get some kind of advocate referral from your local crisis hotline.
>>
>>39451681
I'm not exactly sure where to start. I live in fucking Oklahoma where if you aren't an alchy native then nobody has anything for you.

FFS, I'm not afraid of work, I'm just tired of literally always being tripped before I can get anywhere.

Plus when your resume is a line of bullshit, nobody wants to see it. And yes, I have made a professional resume. Literacy helps.
>>
>>39451582
>my tooth exploded
Wat
>>
>>39451705
Those crisis lines act as central points of contact for resources, perhaps you can call one and just tell them what you told us, they will know the local resources available to get you the help you need. Hang in there, friend. We'll try not to let you fall through the cracks, but you've got to help us out a little.
>>
>>39451722
the gum was partially covering one of my wisdom teeth so it could never be cleaned properly. It started to rot and eventually it "exploded". That's apparently the technically correct term for it. It's a reference to the pain it causes, which I'm inclined to agree with because I'd rather have two more kidney stones than that happen ever again.

They had to split it in half just to get it out of my mouth, and I couldn't go under the gas and sleep my way through the procedure. Don't recall why though.
>>
>>39451749
Some websites with the information I need might help. I'm not sure what to search for. Also thanks

Even if one anonymous stranger I'll never meet even pretending to care is enough for me right now. I'm trying real hard to stay calm, but its the sword of damocles, you know? I can see my own death on the horizon and it hurts and scares me.

Plus, who gives a fuck about a straight white male.
>>
>>39451792
>Plus, who gives a fuck about a straight white male.
Cause every girl's crazy for a sharp dressed man.

Call 211 if you're in Central Oklahoma, does that work?
>>
>>39451755
Well Anon I have no clue on how to help you with the rest of your problems. Will no place really hire you because of your conditions?

Just hang in there bra.
>>
>>39451841
I don't know yet, the website's being unhelpfully vague about it's purpose.

>>39451869
That, I don't have medical proof, I have no personal contacts in any industry, and I have no legitimate background in work or education.
I am hangin in, ffs Im just so lost.
>>
>>39451890
They're a city services answerphone. They put you in touch with people who can help you navigate the bureaucracy of social services. You should be on full disability SSI permanently.
>>
>>39451936
>You should be on full disability SSI permanently
I don't think I've ever been told that.
Honestly, and thank you, again, right now I'm scared I might not even survive the bureaucratic mire that I'll have to wade through. I will try, I have to. I don't actually think I've ever been this afraid before. Or this alone.
>>
>>39451957
And it's perfectly valid to feel that way, the world can seem like a pretty desolate place when you're a disabled shut-in. There's nobody who would deny that you have a sort of right to feel at least some dread in navigating a system designed to keep people out, not include them, and that's why you need an advocate. They are people who have been through the process before, who understand all the ins and outs of how to work within the system. It's very fact based, if you can work they can connect you with an agency to help you find a job, but otherwise you need to apply for one of the few benefits I actually pay taxes for. We have these systems set up so people don't live in complete misery, but you have to reach out to them.
>>
File: gimme a hug buddy.gif (405KB, 500x281px)
gimme a hug buddy.gif
405KB, 500x281px
>>39451582
i'm in an even worse situation, mang
hang in there

sorry for the cliche
>>
File: STITCH.png (374KB, 500x498px)
STITCH.png
374KB, 500x498px
>>39451957
ugh 45454545
>>
File: french-pepe.jpg (42KB, 528x424px)
french-pepe.jpg
42KB, 528x424px
>>39451582
move to yuro and get put on free welfare like everyone of us
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.