[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's /lucid dreamer/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_6730.png (8KB, 271x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6730.png
8KB, 271x304px
>woke up from another lucid dream
>had sex in it
>fucked a girl raw AND didn't pull out
>felt so fucking good
>also ate a cheese burger in it and it tasted like the best cheese burger in the world
>woke up about 15 mins ago
So robots how has your morning gone? And more importantly, how has your lucid life been ?
>>
>>39450577
I used it for flying around like superman last night.
>>
>>39450577
you literally made this story up

fuck off
>>
File: IMG_6753.png (65KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6753.png
65KB, 574x600px
>>39450874
>t. lucidlet
I wish I did brotha, I wish I did
Lucid dreaming pretty easy to achieve, I'd show you how if you apologize for being an ass hat.
>>
>>39450577
>lucid dream about sex

Out of all the possibilities and you mess it up. What a fucking pleb you are.
>>
>>39450968
yOU JUST TOLD ME YOU MADE IT UP

FUCK YOU;RE DENSE
>>
I usually fly when I'm lucid dreaming but I never bang any chicks. Is that because I'm a virgin and my brain cannot process the act of sex ?
>>
>>39450992
In what part of that post did I say I was lying you absolute retard? You have the brain capacity of an autistic squirrel anyways, you probably couldn't lucid dream of you tried, kek.
>>39450984
Messed it up? How? I was horny so I wanted to fuck. I lucid dream on average 4-5 times a week, so I didn't "waste" anything lol. I'll get plenty of other chances. Yesterday I tried something new actually, breathing underwater. Pretty surreal desu.
>>39450993
Literally just try it in your next dream dude. Just do it the way you think sex works, your brain does the rest.
>>
>>39451147
no one called you a liar

use that big brain for something besides fantasies for once you stupid automaton
>>
Is she pregnant
kjhkj
>>
>>39450577
I've been trying to lucid dream for a while OP. Usually what happens to me is that I realize I'm in a dream and get so excited I wake up. I've heard of doing "reality checks" and keeping a dream journal to help with the process. What's your methods?
>>
>>39450577
have any tips for learning to lucid dream? seems cool but i can't control shit in the few dreams i actually have
>>
>>39451155
There's literally a post 3 post above you that says "You just told me you made it up". You would've seen it if you weren't a buzzword using bellend.
>>
>>39451198
>>39451236
Literally it's as simple as this. Do your reality checks, and do them geinually. Don't just go "it's time to reality check!" *boom* done. Actually take a good minute to question your reality. Look at your hands, can you count all ten fingers? Try breathing through your nose while pinching it with your mouth closed. There's plenty of different reality checks online as well. Also make sure you're logging your dreams in a journal every night. If you dont have good dream recall you won't get anywhere. Those first two steps are key. As for the preferred method use wake back to bed. Pretty much you go to sleep for about 6 hours, wake up and log your dream (if you're getting out of one) in your journal. Stay up for about fifteen minutes and just think about lucid dreaming, what you wanna do in your dream, watch some YouTube videos on it, re read your journal, just keep your mind on lucid dreaming ok? Then go back to sleep normally and you have a good chance of LDing. There's also plenty more guides online. Good luck anons.
>>
File: Bored_Asuka.jpg (256KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Bored_Asuka.jpg
256KB, 1280x960px
>>39451259
you said you made it up you dumb fuck
>>
>>39450577
I used to write an A on my hand for "awake" and I'd consciously think about being awake whenever I noticed it, that helped me lucid dream pretty consistently. Stopped doing it after getting sleep paralysis a few times, it sucks.
>>
>>39450577
I lucid dream like twice a week. It's starting to get annoying really, because whenever I tried anything sexual, I'd wake up a few seconds after.

These days I just superman'ed around and once tried to throw a chair at my classmate in my dream for shit and giggles.
>>
File: IMG_7398.jpg (34KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7398.jpg
34KB, 452x452px
>>39451364
I said I WISH I made it up. Do you not know the meaning of the word wish you mouth breathing uneducated mongrel?
I know you're insecure about not being able to LD but you don't have to make up lies anon. That won't solve your problems.
>>
>>39450577
no way you can control them that well. fuck you
>>
I lucid dream about once a month, but I've only been able to control what's happening one or two time. Any tips?

I become aware that I'm dreaming, try to make shit happen and walk around for what seems like ~2 minutes, then I get frustrated and wake up.

One of the times I made shit happen I decided I wanted to fuck Peggy Hill for some reason, but when she appeared I freaked out and woke up cause I don't really want to fuck Peggy.
>>
File: baka.jpg (49KB, 1704x912px) Image search: [Google]
baka.jpg
49KB, 1704x912px
>>39451430
you never understood a single thing. I believed you made it up at first but now I don't even think you're capable of it.
>>
>>39451463
It's pretty hard to stay lucid really. I'm surprised you even spawned something on command. I tried that really hard a few times and it just turns out to be some really blurry person.

I think the main reason people can't stay lucid is because they get too excited about actually being aware you're dreaming and woke up. I've read quite a bit on this and so far, there was only one instance where spinning on the spot actually helped me stay about a few minutes longer.
>>
File: IMG_6729.jpg (59KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6729.jpg
59KB, 500x484px
>>39451480
>imagine being this jealous
>>
>>39451512
>I'm surprised you even spawned something on command.

Me too, that's part of why I freaked out and woke up. I was walking around a house that doesn't exist anymore so I realized I was dreaming, then I told myself Peggy Hill would be in the kitchen and she was there. This was probably my 4th or 5th lucid dream.
>>
>>39451451
Instead of people accusing me of lying out of sheer jealously, why not ask me how I gained this much control and learn in the process ? I simply don't get it.

To respond to your post, control in lucid dream is learned. You start off obviously with body movements, controlling where you go in the environment your subsconscious creates, and slowly increase over time. It's very simply anon.
>>
>>39451610
no one has called you a liar you dumb fuck how long until you get that through your thick piece of shit skull
>>
>successfully lucid dream
>get sleep paralysis next night
fuck that shit, it isn't worth it
>>
>>39451642
Strange that this never happened to me.
I got sleep paralysis plenty of times, but never after having a lucid dream. You get used to it eventually and all you have to do is just stay still and wait it out.
>>
>>39451621
For the love of god there's literally a reply in this thread where an anon straight replied to me and says "You just told me you made it up" right here>>39450992 I'm convinced that you're trolling me at this point or genuinely blind. Either that or for whatever reason the reply doesn't show on your end, which there's no reason why that would happen. Wether you accept that or not I will continue to claim so because it's the truth, so you can call me thick skulled all you want you fucking stupid blind piece of shit.
>>
>>39451750
you did make it up you dumb fuck

fuck you're dense
>>
>>39451790
dumb fuck XDD
>>
>learn to lucid dream at 12 years old
>nowadays usually just realize "Hey, this is a dream" in most of my dreams
>lucid dreams constantly
Anyone else feel like their lucid dreams are more vivid when they are taking a nap?
>>
File: IMG_7400.png (144KB, 324x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7400.png
144KB, 324x314px
>>39451790
Sorry, I didn't. My job here isn't to convince you bud. If you don't believe me, so be it. I'm just here sharing my LD experience and answering questions of aspiring LDers. Infact what I find fascinating is the fact that you'd waste your time arguing with someone you believe is telling a false story. Don't you have anything better to do? It's almost like you have a crush on me you massive fag.
>>
>>39451850
if you didn't make it up then you're not even a lucid dreamer

so why are you here
>>
>>39451877
That sentence literally makes no sense desu. If I didn't make it up it suggest I'm telling the truth and I did infact have a lucid dream. Whether or not you believe that is entirely your choice babe.
>>
>dreaming
>go lucid
>remember idea of asking your own subconscious mind questions in lucid dreams
>ask "how do I stop wanting to die?"
>first response I get is to kill myself
>reiterate asking without dying
>I get an appearance of my dog and my old drinking buddy
>then I'm in a hospital room
>keep going into hospital rooms sequentially, it progressively gets darker
>I say show me something
>goes into total blackness
>the idea comes to me "this is what life ends up as(ultimate nothingness), so you should experience things before you lose the capacity to experience things via death

What do you guys think? Anyone have an interpretation?
>>
>>39451973
You sound like you're Iarping, tbqhwyf.
>>
>>39451993
I had that dream and that's exactly what happened in it, fampai.
>>
Everytime i hace sex in a Lucid dream i wake up creamed
>>
>>39450577
When I was 12 I had one in which I creampied a cutie
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.