[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best Avatar villain?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1503803263892.jpg (41KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503803263892.jpg
41KB, 399x600px
Who is the best Avatar villain?
>>
Zaheer of course
>>
The best villain: Zuko, from season 1 You forgot to list him.
>>
I liked the commander guy that was drinking coffee while they enriched the natives with rockets
>>
>>39449892
Official list

>Zuko
In the first season, he was compelling, dynamic and also had an arc.
>Azula
Definitely more of a static character but she was still empathetic in some ways. She was also well written, so her edginess still worked
>Zaheer
Sort of just cool, I guess? The character's determination and sense of purpose seemed very distinct, regardless of how mundanely chaotic-evil it was
>Kuvira
Probably had the best motivation of any LoK characters, she wasn't as well characterized though
>Amon
Interesting villain up until we learn he was a waterbender. Would have been better if they actually came up for some new reason as to why he could take people's bending.
>Ozai
Nothing really special. Sort of lame to close the series on him being the Big Bad since he wasn't interesting but he was still menacing I guess, just not as well fleshed out as Zuko or Azula.
>Faggy uncle
Perhaps the basest of the pure evil villains. Perhaps he was just bad because his arc was the absolute worst of any of them
>>
>>39449892
Admiral Zhao is my favorite.
>>
>>39451698
>>39451851
Shit, forgot about Zhao. I'd probably rank him above Kuvira actually
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.