[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women would rather fuck their 60 year old uncle than touch you.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1480051309205.png (281KB, 660x580px) Image search: [Google]
1480051309205.png
281KB, 660x580px
Women would rather fuck their 60 year old uncle than touch you.
>>
No great loss
>>
I don't want to touch her either
>>
Emotional women would fuck anything.
>>
your daily average white """""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""" everybody
>>
>>39449202
How the fuck is this possible? He looks like a fucking freak, just how? I mean she is kinda ugly but fucking why?
>>
>>39449349
>implying women care about looks

he looks better than the average nigger tho
>>
>>39449349
She obviously had mental issuee. That's why you DO stick your dick in crazy, they're easy even for the ugliest robot.
>>
>>39449349
Was probably a rape stockholm syndrome thing.
>>
>>39449401
i have never met a woman irl who didn't care about looks
>>39449421
yeah but what the fuck is that mental issue where it makes her fuck someone disgusting looking, old and a fucking relative on top of that?
>>
>>39449455
>they date bald men, black men, fat men
they care about looks of themselves and other women
not about men's looks

of course they can cheat with some "hot guy" but that is not how population reached 2017
>>
>>39449455
I've had a crazy girl get super attached to me just because I gave her attention. One time when I walked outside I heard a voice yell my name, but I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. After the 3rd time, I looked up. She was in a tree, just chilling. She told me that she's been waiting for me to come back out after we parted ways. At the time that was 3 hours past. She sat in a tree for 3 fucking hours waiting for me. She did that kind of thing a lot. Apparently she had BPD so I stayed the fuck away from that hole.
>>
>>39449202
Let's be honest the sexual intercourse these two had more than likely started young and they kept that secret rather well. Truth be told if she didnt get killed she wouldve created a cycle of sexual abuse with whatever abomination she birthed.
>>
>>39449494
She wasn't knocked up by this point, then I highly doubt that they were going to make a mutant rape baby.
>>
>>39449489
god fucking damn, why does shit like this never happen to me?

all girls treat me like dogshit because i am short and ugly
>>
>>39449288
>black hair
>white
No.
>>
>>39449202
Jesus Christ what is wrong with White dudes... His sister must be just beside herself.
>>
>>39449719
Something needs to be done about the white male problem for sure.
>>
>>39449645
It happened in a bad time in my life and didn't even think about her in a sexual way. Her family was a bunch of rednecks, and the father had 2 really fat wives with a whole bunch of kids from both. All of them did drugs. Even her father told me to stay away from her, not because he cared, but because she was fucking crazy. He told me she threw his baby across the room in a fit one time and to not stick my dick in crazy. It was weird getting advice like that, from a guy like that.
>>
File: uuuh what .gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
uuuh what .gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>39449751
> He told me she threw his baby across the room in a fit one time and to not stick my dick in crazy. It was weird getting advice like that, from a guy like that.
>>
>>39449855
If it helps, we lived in a trashy trailer park where everyone did and sold drugs, also located in an area notorious for drugs. Opiates mainly.
>>
>>39449911
>tfw no quirky trailer park gf to rescue from herself and others
>>
>>39449977
Looking back on it I sort of regret not doing this, but at the time there wasn't anything I could do. She was constantly in and out of mental hospitals, and everyone was telling me to not go for it. Feels bad, makes me feel like a shitty person.
>>
>>39450002
Not everyone is cut out for it man. Don't feel too bad, you could have made it worse and maybe led her on and she killed herself that would be terrible, it would be better to do nothing in that case

you probably don't, but do you know what's shes up to now, or the last time you heard?
>>
>>39450002
you can't just stop someone being a nutjob with the power of love
>>
>>39450177
The last time I spoke to her I gave her a speech while high as fuck about how she should get over herself and basically telling her to fuck off. I don't remember the details, but it's part of the reason I feel bad about it. All she wanted was help, but I was equally fucked too and going through my own shit at the time. I unloaded my depression all over her and ended up projecting a ton.
Haven't heard from her since, I just hope I didn't push her too far and she ended up killing herself. It keeps me up at night and if I could go back I would beat the shit out of myself and try to help her any way I could.
>>
>>39450262
>All she wanted was help
oh my
i dont want to project religion you should pray for her lad if that's ever been your thing
>>
>>39450319
I'm not religious but I do every night. I wish I could find her somewhere and try to make it up to her, at least apologize. I probably don't have the right to do that, it would be like a normie giving platitudes. Don't care about forgiveness, I just wanted to say sorry.
>>
>Women would rather sleep with the man in OP's pic than sleep with you
Fuck this planet.
>>
>>39450345
>I'm not religious but I pray every night
U fookin wot m8?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.