[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 2aetaseyu.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
2aetaseyu.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>be me
>chang
>5'5
>ugly
Just recently landed a new job at the airport and everything was going great for me everyone was nice to me but there seemed to be a 1:5 ratio of men and women working there which i thought was wierd.

Turns out my work is like highschool drama on fucking steroids. I shit you not 40% of the women working there are single mothers and there is dating within the workplace.
One of the girls i started training with told me today that all the girls were talking shit about her because she looked so young (shes 30 looks 20).cont.
>>
my god no one fucking cares just shut the fuck up and blog post somewhere else
>>
I fucking hate normie workplaces

they can't just do their fucking job without trying to add drama over every fucking thing and stupid social pecking orders
>>
>cont.
No tnx that is enough. Get out.
>>
>>39449019
I care, fuck off
>>
File: 13awatsat.png (870KB, 581x592px) Image search: [Google]
13awatsat.png
870KB, 581x592px
>>39448967
So anyways i listen for a little longer and it turns out that there is a literal no holds bars no loyalties shitposting competition at work between the women and that literally nearly every woman there is a 2 faced whore.

I actually couldnt believe what i was hearing. I thought that maybe cos im literal walking garbage they just left me alone since thats the only reason i can think of but now im not sure whether theyre talking shit about me either. I miss my old job which was majority guys and ive noticed something else, whenever guys get together for work chad or not its a group effort and generally work comes first. But when women get together its fucking mayhem everyone has their own agenda and work comes fucking last, the girls will try to humiliate each other in front of customers or deliberately not help each other.

I dont know what the fuck i just stepped into is this the world of chads and staceys?

If it is I would never ever fucking want any part of it, all those threads about how easy your life would be if you were a qt grill are all fucking lies. I would EVERY FUCKING TIME choose to be myself rather than a stacey if it meant i wouldnt have to deal with this backstabbing bullshit.cont.
>>
>>39449099
Punctuation is important. You know, commas, dots etc.
Get. Out.
>>
File: 42c108fe9c34735404f652b3578a03a8.jpg (157KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
42c108fe9c34735404f652b3578a03a8.jpg
157KB, 900x1200px
>>39449099
So yeah later i found out that everyone in my training group (theres 5 of us) has been dealing with this shit but me. Im gettting nervous and am already starting to have second thoughts about this job I have no idea whats going to happen from now and when or if ill be targeted next. Theres a couple of old dudes in there which i know i can trust basically because they give no fucks anymore but jesus christ i envy you neets out there this day made me realise just how much i hate women and I now actually believe they need to be banned from working.
wtf happened this isnt how its supposed to be.
I never wanted to have attention from women and even then I am still disappointend .fin
>>
>>39449019
This. Nobody cares about a midget chink's blog

>>39449045
But nobody cares about you so what you care about doesn't matter
>>
>>39449133
>You know, commas, dots etc.
>commas, dots etc.
>dots etc.
You're so fucking dumb dude
>>
File: 1493932112306.png (583KB, 516x651px) Image search: [Google]
1493932112306.png
583KB, 516x651px
Crooked Ciara's entire online persona is fake. She posts carefully constructed "spontaneous" cute pics that she puts lots of thought into. The Crooked Ciara is actually a bitter, mean, jealous, junkie who devises various scams to get drug money.
>>
>>39449019
>>39449210
>triggered trash normies

keep posting OP
>>
File: 1495375755729.jpg (41KB, 817x342px) Image search: [Google]
1495375755729.jpg
41KB, 817x342px
Smartphones was a mistake
>>
ciara i want my fucking friendship bracelet (and doodle). I paid 11 dollars. plz send it sweetie.
>>
>>39449710

Why do these nerds keep getting scammed? You'd think they'd learn by now.
>>
is it "kee-ara"
or "see-ara"
>>
>>39449778

It's "Th-ottt"
>>
>>39449778
neither

learn to speak
learn to understand
learn to be a ladyboy man
>>
>>39449778
its "keer-uh" not "see-are-uh"
>>
>>39449735
if you donate money to some whore on the internet for you deserve to get scammed desu
>>
Do you work at seatac by any chance?
>>
i swear i found her nudes once but didn't save
i wish i was dead
>>
File: Party Hard With Text.gif (1MB, 920x920px) Image search: [Google]
Party Hard With Text.gif
1MB, 920x920px
textless posts are not allowed

PARTY HARD!!!!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.