[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hallucinations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

how do i confront my parents about this?
i'm starting to see shadow people in the corner of my eyes and some sort of bright pink bats when i close my eyes,it's been a month already and i'm fucking losing it
i dont want to concern my parents tho,they already have other business to deal with
>>
Just say something, it will only get worse if you dont try to seek help somehow.
>>
>>39448878
do you get enough sleep?
do you take any drugs?
>>
>>39448878
just go to the doctor
>>
>>39448936
this is pretty much the only option, the sooner you get it out the better
>>
>>39448878
Maybe just go to a doc before you tell your parents about it and see what's what before.
>>
>>39448954
>do you get enough sleep?
not at all, i have a really hard time trying to sleep
>do you take any drugs?
sometimes weed when i hang around with the only friend i have,but it's really fucking rare so i doubt that's the problem
>>
you are not seeing shadow people, they are simple niggers
>>
>>39449050
hilarious and original as usual anon keep it up
>>
I was also afraid when I saw my first sub-human
>>
>>39448878
I sat in the room with a view.
The girl in the photograph knew.
Can't you see?
Why is she laughing at me?

I stumble through the dark unaware.
The face in the fall isn't there.
Tomorrow is gone.
Where do the voices come from?
>>
niggers like i said
>>
File: AAYOISHO.png (112KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
AAYOISHO.png
112KB, 245x300px
>>39448878
Do you need your parents to go to the doctor? He will refer you to a psychiatrist who can then prescribe the proper meds if that's what you wish.
Then you won't see the shadow people anymore.

A few weeks ago I finally figured out that we actually live in the realm of the dead. Meaning we all died at some point and now we're here. Hallucination is a nice word to get around this insight. Get treatment, get pills, be normal again. I'll keep exploring for now. For example, the reason why the "birth rates" are so low in many developed countries is because their high development reduces child mortality. So it's only natural that fewer babies arrive over here. I suspect I might have died over ten years ago already but as I said, I'm still exploring and figuring it out.
>>
>>39449179
we live in the same house i'm obligated to confront them
>>
File: SdBxbA4X.jpg (18KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
SdBxbA4X.jpg
18KB, 396x396px
>>39449050
>>39449068
>>39449087
You guiz verry funny lmao
>>
>>39449074
Nice tastes my man
>>
Stop being paranoid you weak cuck.
>>
>>39450494
it has nothing to do with paranoia,i'm pretty calm,maybe too much
cunt
>>
Try to get some sleep if you can't, see a doctor that can prescribe you some. If the problem continues, visit a Psychiatrist and get some Psychopharmaca.
>>
>>39448878
>straight to da face
>make them lay off you cause youre dysfunctional
>collect neetbux and enjoy schizoNEET life till you die
It's easy as that
>>
>>39450763
that sounds like a one way ticket to "shoot-myself-land "
>>
shadow people only appear if you're sleep deprived or W O K E.

t. heavy stimulant user
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.