[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Autistic Things You Do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>When something is funny/I like something I will sometimes squeak and rapidly clap my hands right in front of my face while

>When I see something I don't like on the computer I'll audibly REEE and repeatedly slam both hands on the desk for several seconds

>Used to chew gum all the time and use it to greet people by stretching it out of my mouth and bowing
>>
>>39448647
Loudly bang my fists on the table when I get stupidly killed in CS GO
Bang my fists on the bed when I want to do something and I can't
Struggle to contain my rage and not hurt myself or my environment when small things anger me
>>
File: 1473146030313.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473146030313.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>39448712

>curl up in a ball on my chair and say "GAS ZEM! GAS ZEM ALL!!!" when I read a newspaper article about a group of people I don't like
>>
>Being on this board
>>
File: 1500055304165.png (241KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
1500055304165.png
241KB, 501x501px
>>39448647
>whenever i'm alone i have little monologues in various accents and sometimes use these to reflect on things
but i'm shit at accents in every other situation because anxious
>>
I screech and babble as soon as I'm alone after every social interaction I have.
>>
Whenever I eat anything at a table, I put my left hand under my right thigh
I can't stop doing this
help
>>
>>39448647

>have full conversations with myself, in front of mirror and at computer
>when i see something i disagree with, i argue and debate WITH MYSELF sometimes for 20 solid minutes
>i also audibly REEEE when i see something i dont like, but i do this in real life as well
>on games where i can customise characters (like skyrim, or fallout) i put in a lot of effort to their appearance, despite the fact it has no importance at all
>i browse this site

theres many more im leaving out
>>
>>39449626
I also do this. And I have the same reaction if I remember something unpleasant or shameful which happens at least 4-5 times per day.
>>
File: 1503102986566.jpg (18KB, 320x335px) Image search: [Google]
1503102986566.jpg
18KB, 320x335px
>act like a racist white person from the south, say FUCKING DIRTY NIGGER and shit, all ironically
>think of myself doing something but imagine it's someone else
>play with imaginary cats
>if see a picture of a cat move the cursor over it pretending I'm stroking it
>pretend I'm a speed runner, say I'm getting really bad RNG here folks etc. when fucking up
>re-read posts I made and pretend I'm someone else reading them
>when waiting for a web page to load, blink eyes slowly until it's loaded
>when watching a western cartoon or movie imagine what the japanese dub would sound like
>watch video of people arguing and start getting worked up
>prefer to eat standing up
>panic when phone isn't in pocket, even if I'm just using it
>read a (you) in the pop up and try to guess what thread it's from
>if I spell a word wrong I don't use spellcheck, just use a synonym until the red line goes away
>in an RPG try to make each stat an even number
>>
>>39448647
OP you have the mannerisms of a very cute girl.
>>
Make weird groans and noises whenever remembering awkward/cringy things I've done. In turn when this happens in public I end up remembering that moment till I end up spending the entire night thinking about it until I end up falling asleep at 8am the next day. I also reenact conversations out loud from time to time or recite song lyrics while wandering around my house or walking home.
>>
File: schleep.png (150KB, 649x224px) Image search: [Google]
schleep.png
150KB, 649x224px
>crack my knuckles before going to bed
>sleeping like pic related
>lying on the floor for about 3 hours and doing nothing
>punch against the wall before leaving a room
>>
>>39449092
This. I've mastered several accents by doing this.
>>
File: 1468689704969.jpg (23KB, 212x387px) Image search: [Google]
1468689704969.jpg
23KB, 212x387px
>see expensive items belonging to some random stranger
>follow them around
>steal the first item they leave unattended and throw it in a river somewhere
I did this a lot (esp. with hood ornaments) when I was a kid, not exactly sure why. I think I liked the prospect of the owner having not insured the item and/or trying to get another. It was/is like fishing to me; my greatest catch was the Spirit of Ecstasy (in gold). Alternatively, I'd just up and damage whatever the item was if I couldn't steal it away to somewhere. I don't do this so much now but I get the same feeling every time I do.
>>
File: images (81).jpg (28KB, 297x456px) Image search: [Google]
images (81).jpg
28KB, 297x456px
>>39448647
>Walking down hallway
>Do Hitler salute
Please tell me I'm not the only one that likes to do this?
>>
>>39450418
My god, I do all of these, except no.3.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.