[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did cheating become acceptable? Excluding people I know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1423431776966.png (49KB, 398x409px) Image search: [Google]
1423431776966.png
49KB, 398x409px
When did cheating become acceptable? Excluding people I know from church, I have 5 friends under 30 in relationships that have lasted 3+ years. I know for a fact that 4 of those relationships have had at least one person cheat at least once during the relationship and there is a strong suspicion that the 5th relationship also has an instance of infidelity. Both parties in the 4 confirmed instances know about the cheating. Two of the relationships are marriages. One of the marriages, the guy has cheated many times before and after the marriage, with the girl finding out about all of them in short order.

I don't understand this. All of them are intelligent, successful people making plenty of money to live comfortably on. Do I just have a terribly small sample size or is this really common?
>>
>>39448260
its instinct. no other species are monogamous. animals that appear to be are also cheating to ensure survival of genes if the other one is infertile.
humans are the first to punish adultery and now we stopped. there are no legal negative repercussions. its only formally frowned upon.
>>
>>39448260
>All of them are intelligent, successful people
Thus these people are most likely attractive to the other sex and get opportunities to have sex.
While you can resist for a while, depending on who you are, most people will always eventually give in one way or another.
Being in a comfy long term relationship is cute, but it takes the edge out of the sexual thrill people actually seek. You make love to your wifey, and you feel whole ; but when you ragefuck some submissive slut in secrecy, you feel alive and way more desirable.
>>
I don't get it either. I'm far too proud of a person today to let somebody walk all over me that way. When I was a kid, and very insecure and beta, I still probably wouldn't have.
>>
>>39448260
It used to be considered fairly normal for guys to maybe have something on the side. There were things you'd do with your mistress that you'd never do with the mother of your children basically.

People have these indiscretions and would look past them because they loved their wife or husband, not thinking the mistress made much difference.
>>
>>39448260
I think about that too anon, cheating is literally the worst thing you can do to your gf/bf, I find it weird that some people find it a dealbreaker and cut the relationship at the moment, and others just dont give a shit at all and bask in tramplig their "special somones" heart
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.