[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie needs your thoughts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 0gCtEZc.jpg (70KB, 960x940px) Image search: [Google]
0gCtEZc.jpg
70KB, 960x940px
>break up with girl back in May '16
>get back together on/off for another 6 months
>finally break up
>start seeing other people, still having sex every so often
>have sex, i'd get mad because she didn't want to get back together, she'd get defensive, stop talking, rinse and repeat for a while
>get jealous of her boyfriends, she'd get jealous of the girls I was sleeping with
>every time we stop talking, i'd think about how good things were
>have sex just to enjoy her company
>finally get to a point that we can just have sex
>her new guy convinces her to stop having sex with me
>huge meltdown between us, agree to stop talking for 18 months
>i text her, no response, figure she blocked my number
>i'm out with some friends and a girl at a bar that she shows up at, my girl and I leave a little bit after she walks in
>now she's texting me at 3am every couple of weeks
>last night she text me 'i'm so horny rn'

I don't want to talk to her again because it's going to breed the same sort of awful cycle that we were in, and nothing has changed between us to fix that. But I just had to post this because it's been on my mind all morning, and it's been a pretty shit past year, lots of depression has stemmed from this.
>>
top tier bait my friend
>>
I know exactly how you feel. The best way to get a girl to stop talking to you is by saying some stupid shit,double downing on it and then making her the victim. That's what I did and I haven't heard from that cheating cunt for a year so far.

Tl;Dr Just say "I am a fuck mothering vampire and I am not going to validate you anymore,good bye". Works for me.
>>
>>39448301

but it's not that i want her to stop talking to me, it's that i still have feelings for her and can't get her out of my head even though things would never work out
>>
>>39448306
Do what a logical adult would do: repress your emotions and move on.
>>
>>39447943
PLEASE IGNORE HER, ANON.

My ex and I were together for 3 1/2 years, he was extremely emotionally abusive but we kept getting back together. When I finally blocked his number, stopped going to the same places and avoiding him when I saw him in public (small town) my life got 1000x better.

It's difficult, but it's not worth it. If you know she's no good, do your best to avoid her.
>>
>>39448321
This, shit likes this only goes on a downward spiral where you and her will be more and more emotionally hurt, and face it, is just big waste of time for both of you. It doesnt matter what your "heart" feels, its stupid, none of you are actually free to do anything with anyone because you are still attached to each other, so yeah, cut the ties, stop talking and move on. You know, think with your brain.
>>
>>39448400
if he fixed his issues would you get back together with him?
>>
>>39447943
some people are best ignored
>>
>>39448476
I've thought about it. I'd like to say yes and I honestly still have dreams about him time to time, but no. I would never go back to him because he's an abuser and a generally bad person.
>>
>>39447943
usually, i'd REEEE you but i think it would be best for you to ignore her she's obviously just jealous and is not really intrested in you; she's just trying to wreck your relationship
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.