[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the girl you had dreams about every other night and who you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 276x183px
>the girl you had dreams about every other night and who you cried over listening to that "I want you to want me " song who flirted with you a lot in 10th grade said she only ever liked you as a friend
>>
Should've added she's a junior in college now, you're both 20
>>
Should I originally rape her?
>>
That's a happy song you fag and also happens to be one of my favorite so don't ruin it with your beta orbiting
>>
>>39447787

>that girl who you had dreams about and always thought about never liked you and didn't even speak to you
>>
>>39447800
>junior in college
She's already ridden the cock carousel. She had been destroyed long before you tried, anon.
>>
>>39448316
Whelp because she obviously doesn't give a fuck about me and I have nothing at all to lose I messaged her pretty much verbatim "so you're a junior now and I see all these attractive dudebros in your story so you've probably ridden the cock carousel by now right? " I hope she gets offended. Fucking Stacy cunt
>>
>>39448958
kek
you just signed your death warrant if she shows that around
Maybe not, though. Whores care about social status, and she may want to avoid bringing up anything shaming her for what she's become.

If it was just about the friendzone, I would call it petty, but I see this as divine retribution from the spurned beta to the roastie. I hope you can come out of this alright, anon.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.